The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

[smilie=cloud_9] I found the bread sampler from CFTKR. It was under my desk on top of a paper shredder. Now, why didn't I look there first? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Happy melting, everyone. I may dip into the Cozy Cottage tonight too.

Mpfand, how is that Haunted Heart? I have one and I can't wait to melt mine.

I'm sitting right next to it and I can't begin for the life of me to figure out how to describe it. I like it, but that's about as far as I can go. [smilie=cloud_9] It's definitely not a foody scent. Very complex. Let me know what you think when you melt yours.

Melting Butter Rum Allspice from Huckleberry Layne. This is very good and also very strong!

That's the one, CBgirl! Isn't it yummy? [smilie=cloud_9]

I am now melting Nene's Frosted Pumpkin and it is heavenly// It looks like rain this evening and it is chilly, so I turned the furnace on to make sure it still works!!//Kim

Guest Anonymous

It's rainy and chilly here, too and was 62 degrees in the house when I got home, so put the furnace on for the first time this fall, too. This is what I'll look like before the winter heating bills end.... [smilie=cloud_9]

Melting HOT's pumpkin marshmallow cream & sugar. Yum!

Guest Doe

This morning I had on my Yankee candle in Beach walk but didn't get much throw even after 4 hours. I now have on Busy Bee- Pink Coconut- in Family room- So Yummy and

Yankee Autumn Leaves votive in office

Guest stardustgirl

The remains of Warm Glow's Gingerbread Cookie was in the kitchen today, now it's Candles By Victoria's Mocha. The jar candle is doing better than when I first tried it (I'll blame the remodeling and accompanying odd drafts and paint fumes).

I have LOL's Apple Cider going. It's very strong and almost borders on being too spicy for me. But I'm really sensitive to spice....

I didn't melt much today, but wanted to mention Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Can-Do. First time melting it and it was wonderful! Reminds me a lot of Melon Sugar Cream from Bella's. I'll definitely be re-ordering this one.

Guest stardustgirl

In the kitchen it's CBV Dreamsickle, and in here it's BBW Cinnamon and Clove Buds

Guest Anonymous

Starting my day out burning a Gingered Pumpkin candle from Pure Scents....it's a good one and while it's not a 'bakery' scent it sure smells like pumpkin gingerbread while burning, which is perfect to wake up with for my early morning work shift.....along with my steaming hot cup of coffee :oops:

I'm envious of those of you turning heaters on - we're still in the 100's here for a couple of days and cranking the AC. I get cranky this time of year living here - I LOVE 'traditional' fall and ours is anything but traditional.

I melted that Haunted Heart from Cozy Cottage last night.

It smelled great but didn't throw well for me in soy. I've been getting a much better throw from her scalloped tarts. I would love to get this scent in that wax blend. Her description says Pomegranate, fig, and cedar. Really good scent.

Good morning everyone! So far I have melting:

In kitchen Can-Do Pumpkin Patch

Front Room-Orange Chiffon Cake from Grazia

Bathroom-Hanalai Bay from Grazia

Bedroom Pretty Woman from Can-Do

Have a great day!

Sharon