The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest stardustgirl

I've switched over to just my Mocha jar candle from CBV.

I'm excited that my fireplace is shipped. Soon I'll have an actual mantel to sit all kinds of melters / jars / votives on and go nuts. w00t!

Didn't do much changing today, but enjoyed some of my favorites:

Hyacinth & Sweet Pea, both from Bloomwick

Grapefruit Mint Cuttings - Blue Moon

Guest Anonymous

Burning for the second time my YC Pumpkin Patch candle. I have to have the ceiling fan on to catch any scent from it. I guess after having that really strong Gingered Pumpkin Pure Scents candle going yesterday morning, this one seems like kind of a let-down [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Last night I melted Haunted Mansion from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts - A really good rendition of this scent that I know a lot of people miss from Candle Haven.

Trep, [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Thanks for keeping us in line. (heading over to the B-day thread)

Added Voluspa Casimiroa

YC - Midnight Jasmine jar

CC - ancient Lavender Vanilla pillar

Hi Everyone....This morning I am melting Mint Menagerie from Mookie Doodle...smells nice but it also smells something like sugar cookie in there or some type of vanilla, I wish I had the scent description and I can't find it on the website..oh well, it is still good anyway just not sure if I would order it again.

Good morning! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

So far, it's glazed apple danish from CFTKR in the living room (for the 2nd day, I might add), and happy holidays from keona candles in the computer room. Man, this tiny little tart packs quite the punch! I'm impressed.

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!

This morning I'm melting Carol's Sweet Holiday Coffee Blend and burning my Frosted Pumpkin. The Sweet Holiday Coffee is wonderful...the Frosted Pumpkin is ok but Carol's version rocks.

DD and I are back from Yankee and I'm burning Frosted Pumpkin. DD picked it out and I was in a rush to get out of there since the salesgirl was in a bad mood. I did have a quick chance to smell Autumn Leaves and it's a beautiful scent. Not my usual type of scent but if I wasn't in a rush I might had gotten that one instead. I told DD to get a candle and she picked the Frosted Pumpkin one.

I just ordered a scent called Leaves of Autumn from Carol. I'm hoping it smells like YC's Autumn Leaves.

Aria - Does Nene's smell like YC's?

LLVV, hi there girl. Nene's version of Autumn Leaves is quite different than YC....I actually love both! I would say Nene's is a little more leaf-y and green if that makes sense. [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Melting Aunt Anna's Apple Butter from Can-Do.....incredible scent! Also melting Northern Maine's Fresh Cut Maine Pine in my plug-in melter.....I am going to miss this scent....only have a couple clamshells left!!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Happy Friday everyone!

Good morning! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

So far, it's glazed apple danish from CFTKR in the living room (for the 2nd day, I might add), and happy holidays from keona candles in the computer room. Man, this tiny little tart packs quite the punch! I'm impressed.

Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!

Heidi, I just got my fall sampler and the winter sampler that I bought. I'm not surprised that they are strong, the cold scent is almost too much. So, is it good, or too strong for you melted?

Sorry about your sick doggie, Ana. feel better soon.

I put on CFTKR Pink Sugar Lime. It's kicking tail! I can see how LLVV got such a long list of favorites here.