The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

That Lagerfeld dupe from Candle Haven is still putting out fragrance if you can believe that!

I am melting Plum Loco-Sugar and Spice, and supposedly-Amish Cookie from Busy Bee-but the kids must have pulled the ole switcheroo. It smells suspiciously like Iced Pineapple.

Welcome, luvspugs!

Kiwi - Bloomwick

Several from LOL:

Limonade - wonderful! Very strong and good citrus scent.

Avabathe - strong lemongrass

Downpour - this one is a little perfumey to me. Lighter, fresh, clean scent

Watermelon Patch - Candles, Melts & More. There was a blast of scent that was really good, then nothing. Gonna change that one soon.

I will be putting on YC Vanilla Lime in a little while... we are having fiends over for a swim... Vanilla Lime appeals to so many people... I use this scent a lot when I have company... [smilie=th_confused3]

Sure hope you keep your fiends under control.

Candle Haven - Chocolate Creme Brulee

Spooky...swimming fiends! [smilie=th_confused3]

Tonight, I put on Egyptian's Dragon by CFTKR. I love this scent. It is complex, fresh and smells familiar somehow. I went to the website to look up the description, but yielded no results. Wonder if it is a discontinued scent. Too bad if it is, because I'd order it again.

I will be putting on YC Vanilla Lime in a little while... we are having fiends over for a swim... Vanilla Lime appeals to so many people... I use this scent a lot when I have company... [smilie=th_confused3]

Sure hope you keep your fiends under control.

Candle Haven - Chocolate Creme Brulee

eileen... yes, we had a great time... lots of laughs... we were all well behaved! ha!

This morning I am melting Nene's Coconut Cream Torte... yummy scent!

Good morning....first melt of the day is fairy garden from Soy Lovely...good scent but light. [smilie=th_confused3]

Not as light as I thought...is all over my home...wonderful scent!

Good morning!!! Well, I decided today to melt what I consider to be a fall scent. I never melt certain scents until fall, but I decided what the heck. So I put CFTKR Nana's Kitchen in. It hasn't melted yet so I'll just have to see if it will stay.....smells so nice cold!

Also I put Nene's Ozone Fresh Linens in my bedroom, and Nene's Clean Breeze Downy I think it's called in the main bath.

Joan-White Willow & Tea is a beautiful scent! I got a light throw from it, but it was nice in my bedroom.

Have a wonderful day everyone [smilie=th_confused3]

Sharon

Guest stardustgirl
[stardustgirl, did you have a hard time finding Fresh Lemonade? I've gone online and in 3 physical stores and can't find it! [smilie=th_confused3]

No problem at all... I bought it online, I believe in June. I wish I'd known you were looking or I could've swapped you one of mine (I got 2 because it was a bogo sale).

Based on their description, it sounded lovely and I was desperately seeking a good strong lemon, but was disappointed that the grapefruit note in this overwhelms anything else. I don't *hate* grapefruit, but when you're expecting a sweet lemonade and the waiter hands you a grapefruit juice, it's hard not to go "yuck!" They were the smallest jars, so I've been burning that in the bathroom this summer, where it's OK enough. I'm nearly through with the 2nd one, or I'd offer it up to you.

Starting off the day with Apple Berry Crumble in the kitchen and Storm Watch in my plug-in melter in the laundry room...both are Crosscreek.

Good morning! I don't have anything melting yet, since Seth and I are going to be heading out to the grocery store in just a bit. But, I'll get all of the melters going when I get home. I've already iced them this morning, so they'll be ready to go.

Oh, and today is my Gage's 6th birthday. I need to give him a call and wish him a happy birthday, since he's over 2 hours away at my mom and dad's house. I can't believe my little guy is 6 already. Gosh, why do they have to grow up so fast? In a couple of weeks, my "baby" will be 4. [smilie=th_confused3]

Have a great day, everyone!

Guest stardustgirl

[smilie=th_confused3] Happy Birthday to Gage!

I've got a ton of candles fired up here. Mostly I'm trying to burn down my summer pillars before I have to completely pack this room (September... new floor). I have the last of my Warm Glow votives in Blueberry burning, along with a Chandler Lane Blueberries n' Cream melting. Not much scent from anything... if I concentrate, it's there, otherwise it's very faint.

Windows open but no fan today. It's dark as night and has been storming all morning. Many drenched birds are on the feeders right now.

Good Morning Everyone. A Happy Birthday to Gage (they are so cute at that age)! I wish I could give you a bunch of my super scented candles Stardust. Since I became a tartaholic, the candles just don't do much for me anymore.

For a change, I am melting florals this morning...Roses (so authentic smelling and strong) from Candle Haven, and Gardenia from DeeJay's.

[smilie=th_confused3]

Heidi - Happy Birthday to Gage! Which 2 are the ones in your avatar? I love that picture!

This morning I'm melting Blueberry Vanilla Bomb from Carol. It's a great scent. It's pretty similar to the YC Blueberry Scone votive that I have on the table in my kitchen.

Heidi - Happy Birthday to Gage! Which 2 are the ones in your avatar? I love that picture!

This morning I'm melting Blueberry Vanilla Bomb from Carol. It's a great scent. It's pretty similar to the YC Blueberry Scone votive that I have on the table in my kitchen.

Gage is on the left and Seth is on the right. This was taken when Gage was 2 and Seth was about a week old. I miss when they were that little.

Good morning everyone! I started my morning with Bella's Chai Tea, but dumped it after about an hour. Normally I love this scent, but it was way to heavy on one spice, not sure what it was :lol: Maybe it's the warm weather that's confusing me, I'll try the other half when it's freezing outside this winter!

Replaced it with CH Birthday Cake. I haven't had the best of luck with my new CH order, but this one seems to be working better. Starting to think that these parrafin tarts work better in my tealight melter than in my 20w electric! Have a great day all!

:)

Jewel

Happy Birthday to Gage.

YC swirl candle Black Cherry / Vanilla Cupcake

more zucchini bread from Bella Bug

Pomagranate from Soy Indulgence