The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Tonight I'm melting Pistachio Ice Cream and Pink Angel Cake. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

My goodness. Those two scents sound great together. Who made them? I have got to try those two. I'm on a pistachio scent kick lately.

I'm watching Big Brother and checking in here during commercials.

Burning the dregs of my YC Greenhouse jar. I thought this thing was going to be finished by mid morning, but it is still going strong. It's got only a quarter inch of wax left.

Lots of Candle Haven going tonight! I just put in Apricot Freesia - already smells great.

Oranges & Chili Peppers - Bella's. Sweet and strong.

Za Za Zu - LOL. This is simply wonderful. Lots of citrus and something fresh - must be the mint. Really strong, too.

Baby Powder - Cottage Hill. Nice and soft.

Guest stardustgirl
Tonight I'm melting Pistachio Ice Cream and Pink Angel Cake. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

My goodness. Those two scents sound great together. Who made them? I have got to try those two. I'm on a pistachio scent kick lately.

I'd love to know too! I love pistachio ice cream and pudding, I'm sure a melt or candle would be great too!

I'm melting CBV Strawberry Shortcake in here and B&BW Fresh Lemonade in the bath.

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

I'd love to know too! I love pistachio ice cream and pudding, I'm sure a melt or candle would be great too!

I'm melting CBV Strawberry Shortcake in here and B&BW Fresh Lemonade in the bath.

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

Stardustgirl, did you have a hard time finding Fresh Lemonade? I've gone online and in 3 physical stores and can't find it! :(

Tonight's tarts-

Blueberry Scone-Yankee: Can't get enough of it.

Cozy Kitchen-Angie's: I was excited to try this and it smells nice, just too light for me. I have it on in the living room, but I'm thinking of moving it to my cozy kitchen and putting Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Candle Haven in the LR.

Good Morning.

I'm trying three melts from Can-Do this morning.

Buttered Pecan

Pecan Pie

Coconut Cream Pie

I just put them on so I can't smell much yet.

Good morning!

Well, I'm getting rid of 3 of my kids today for the whole week. My parents are coming this morning to pick them up, and take them home with them until Friday. So, it'll just be dh, Seth (3), and I. It should be a pretty quiet week.

So far, it's can-do's pink sugar here in the computer room. I haven't figured what I want yet in the other rooms.

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Well, I'm getting rid of 3 of my kids today for the whole week. My parents are coming this morning to pick them up, and take them home with them until Friday. So, it'll just be dh, Seth (3), and I. It should be a pretty quiet week.

So far, it's can-do's pink sugar here in the computer room. I haven't figured what I want yet in the other rooms.

Have a great day!

Heidi, Whatever will you do?! and don't say [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] and [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] .

My pecan scents smell like hazelnut coffee that has been brewing too long. I'll give it a few more minutes but then...

Happy Monday everyone!

Nice and sunny here right now, but we are expecting rain this afternoon.....

Only have one melter going so far with Nene's Snickerdoodle....totally yummy!

I've got my other melters "icing". Yesterday, I had Busy Bee's Banana Ivy going in my little plug-in melter in the laundry/mud room. It smelled divine and the scent was even drifting into the bathroom. Really a wonderful scent.....I used up the jumbo tart I ordered and need to order more!!!!!!

This morning I'm working on my 4th tealight with CFTKR Watermelon, still going but that will be it.

I had an incredibly busy week last week and didn't get to melt much, or visit here. :lol: On the upside, I've really enjoyed an extra cup of coffee this morning and all the new posts I'm reading while catching up. This morning I finished up Carol's Juniper & Aloe - which I LOVE! Next it's going to be Carol's Garden Path. And I'm expecting a BIG box from Tuscadero's today - yay me!

Guest Anonymous

Tropical cotton candy from CFTKR and Sugar cupcake from Mookie Doodle

Guest Anonymous
Rembran, are you still on lockdown? Say it isn't so.

YES!! lol

I've bought a few things here and there but I had to use money I already had in my paypal to do it.

Darn that husband of mine. LOL

I'm surviving. I've been tempted alot though and actually put things in my cart so many times but clicked out. :X

I do that all the time. Fill a cart and then just exit. It's like shopping lite. :lol:

I switched out the pecans from this morning.

I'm smelling Man Boobs from Somebody Tarted

and Celtic Grogg from Angies