The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Good morn, everyone. I just started melting: Velvet Petals by yc. I'm going to try and finish up apple peel & lemon zet by lol, later today. That is one interesting smelling tart. At first you smell the apple with some spice, and then all of the sudden you smell the lemon zest. Hope everyone has a great day.

Heidi, sorry you are having back problems.

Susan

Good Morning! I just put Vanilla Lime by Candle Haven on a few minutes ago.......smells wonderful already!!

Heidi, I hope your back is better soon!

I'm still melting Autumn Spice from Front Porch. I'm amazed that it still has any scent at all since I had it going for over 12 hours yesterday! It's a definite re-order for me. Not only is it strong and long lasting, but to me, it smells a lot like Amish Harvest, which I love! Happy Sunday, everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Awww Heidi, sorry your back is bothering you again. Hope it's better quickly!

Melting Nene's freshly grated nutmeg. :shock:

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - Feel better soon [smilie=th_yay]

I'm continuing with the blueberry theme this morning - melting blueberry/lemon from CFTKR - it's WAY strong, a little heavier on the blueberry than lemon.

Upstairs it's Beach House from Pure Scents (I love this one, and have probalby one melt left from the bag - It's stretched a long ways through the summer).

We're painting later on so there might not be much point in melting the rest of the day.....

Update: As the tart from Carol is melting longer, the blueberry has leveled out a little and more of the lemon is coming through - now it's really an interesting scent - very nice combination of the two scents [smilie=th_yeahthat]

Guest stardustgirl

Heidi - ouch! Feel better soon! I've only thrown out my back once, an incident involving ice and trying to squeeze into a car 'cos the (dummy) next to me parked over the line. Part of me went one way and part another.

Today is CBV Lemon Pound Cake - another winner!

Feel better soon Heidi.

I added more scent today.

Cottage Hill Creations - Black Raspberry Vanilla (very nice) melt

Pure Integrity - Lemon Meringue Pie melt

YC - Greenhouse jar (finishing up)

Speedy recovery heidi - hard to do much without moving your back!

heart - don't you hate the way bacon lingers? Hope your tart did the trick.

Today - NW Soy: Lime Cilantro

and Kathie's Kreations: Lush Island Retreat

Kreations by Kathie - Queen of D'Nile - a new favorite, amber, musk, patchouli - but not a heavy scent. How'd she do that? :lol: Usually those combos remind me of heavy beaded curtains in the doorway! Among other things...LOL!

Scent #2: Candles Gifts and More: Summertime - a peppery scent, BIG throw

Scent #3: Accentrix: Clover and Aloe - soft, mild throw. Good for powder rooms.

Welcome back Joan! And I hope you're up and about soon Heidi - hopefully your kids won't bring their fights to you like mine do when I'm not feeling well! :lol:

Today I've got a sweet/strawberry/girly theme going on...

CFTKR - Pink Sugared Strawberries and Sugar Cane & Vanilla

Crosscreek - Serendipity and Strawberry White Cake

Brown Bag - Cotton Candy

Guest Doe

Still going strong from yesterday Nene's Fruits of Pardise in master bedroom.

Family room- CHC- Spicy orange zest-very little throw so changed out for CHC Vanilla Heaven and that one has a really nice throw.

Tonight I'm melting Pistachio Ice Cream and Pink Angel Cake. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.