The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Guest Anonymous
I do that all the time. Fill a cart and then just exit. It's like shopping lite. [smilie=th_yay]

I switched out the pecans from this morning.

I'm smelling Man Boobs from Somebody Tarted

and Celtic Grogg from Angies

Right! Window shopping. LOL

I don't care for the tarts at Somebody Tarted. I must have picked the wrong scents or something. LOL Her soap is awesome!!

Guest Anonymous

I have Celtic Grogg from Angie's going (almost done and will have to change), and Garden Terrace from Candle Haven.

Good morning all,

Started my day with Candle Haven Graham Cracker Crust, but after an hour with almost no scent I dumped it and dropped in Busy Bee's Birthday Cake.

I've now tried CH melts in my 20w plate melter and my tealight melter. Almost no scent whatsoever, and the strong parrafin undertone after about 20 minutes. :P I've got at least 8 six packs sitting in a box from my order last week, but I can't smell any of them! [smilie=th_yay]

Jewel

Jewel....I had no luck with that scent either from Lessie....what other scents did you order?

Heidi....can you let me know how the cinnamon buns from Hodge Podge is? Thanks.

I've been gone for a couple of hours eating lunch with my parents and kids, and when I walked back in the house, it smelled amazing. It has a very strong cinnamon scent to it, but I can also smell the bakery parts as well. I'm really enjoying it.

Guest Anonymous

Melting Can Do- Fresh Linen

Normally, I'm a lurker, I post alot at makeupalley.... under the same username....saying hi to everyone...... [smilie=th_yay]

Heidi's right. [smilie=th_yay] The Man Boobs scent is a citrusy floral sort of. It's nice. Cirtus and jasmine, carnation cedar wood and mint with musk and vanilla. I don't smell any mint which is fine with me.

Welcome luvspugs. It's good to have you here.

Hey there, lovespugs! Puggies are on my list as the next pet to get. I love the snarfy sound they make, [smilie=th_yay]

Today is Teaberry's Passion.

Just got home and changed out to Yankee Canary Island Banana--had to take our kitty to the hospital--he has an infection and has to be on IVs for awhile. It's been a crazy day.

trep, I hope she is ok. Poor kitty.

floridamom, I've wanted to try that Willow and Tea, it sounds nice.

Right now it's Angie's Buttercream Icing. It's nice, kind of light, not too sweet.

Hi Luvpugs! Welcome aboard!

Trep - I hope that your kitty will be ok!

This afternoons melts are 7-up Cake and something that I can't remember right now. The tart is brown (most likely a bakery scent). I took it out a few days ago and am just getting around to melting it now. Once it's melted I'll remember which scent it is.

Guest Anonymous

Trep - hope your kitty gets to come home quickly! Just isn't the same when they're not home....

Today is Candles, Melts & More - banana nut bread. She made a good one....sad this is the last one of that scent I had of hers.... [smilie=th_aa20]