The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Bewitching Scents

Hi Everyone!

Mpfand-that's a loaf of trick or treaters!! I have never gotten that many.

Maggie- Good thing CFTKR holds their scent. I have LOTS of those still.

Melted today 2 from Nene's-

Vanilla Sugar

Warm Vanilla Sugar

Watching the end of the World Series and then heading for bed. I'm going to AC in the morning for the day. Hope I win!!

Good night everyone!

Wait a minute....What????? Wax melts at B&BW?? I missed that Mpfand! I've gotta go look! They remodeled ours too...have a completely different store for White Barn...weird though.

I've only tried one B&BW melt so far, but I thought it had a medium throw and lasted 4-6 hours. I got them on sale 5 for $15.00.

Cute avatar, Maggie. :D

Melting Pumpkin Apple Butter from Scentfully Addictive Soy. This is a gift from a generous CF pal and I love it! :wub:

Mpfand ~ It's funny that you would know there were 250 that came to your door. However did you keep track? [smilie=th_laughing] We never get any trick-or-treaters out here because the houses are too far apart.

Maggie ~ Is that an old Starlit? I have been trying to order for the longest time from her, ever since you sent me some Marshmallow Frosted Strawberry Cake a few years ago. I loved it!!

CCCC Pink Noel

ST Sixth Sense

FP Lime Cookies

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

NMHoneybear, we used a clicker to count the trick-or-treaters. [smilie=th_giggle] We sat in the driveway and DH was in charge of the clicker while DD and I passed out candy. This is the first year we kept track. We knew we got alot of trick-or-treaters but we were curious as to how many.

Melting Coconut Pumpkin Pie from Scentsy.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Mpfand....that's pretty cool....I may do that next year. [smilie=th_cc8] I used to hand out 1 large candy bar/bag in years past so I knew exactly how many kids I had but the past two years I just give a handful of the minis so I'm not really sure. And thanks re the avatar! Love yours too...I think we're all Peanuts lovers here!!

Honeybear...Yes! It is an oldie for sure, and it still had some umph! From December, 2013! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon And she's open now on a new site...

http://starlitcandles.bigcartel.com

(And it's 20OFF) ;)

It's Blank Label in Attack of the Jack-O-Lanterns...smells great on cold!

[smilie=The_Hi] I feel like I have been away for a long time! We have a failed internet box. It will be a few days till it can be fixed so I have to get connection away from home for awhile. Hooray for coffee shops!

My email got hacked and it sent emails to my address book. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Hopefully everyone knows it was not me - they spelled my name wrong. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

We have yet another kitty hanging out in our bushes in the front yard. I was ignoring it until it started eating birdseed. Time to get some kibble out. It has a collar, but I don't think it has a home - or if so, a very uncaring one. :mad:

MPfand - It is mind boggling to think about weather nice enough to sit in the driveway on Halloween! We were trying to keep decorations from blowing away!

Today the scent has been Night Owl - FA McGee.

Morn everyone. Not melting today. BF, hit a deer on his way home this morn, from work. He is ok, car has alot of damage. Hope everyone has a great day.

Debra, I hope your internet box is fixed soon. Poor kitty. Glad he found your place.

Cookielady, I'm glad your BF is ok.

Melting Cinnamon Caramel Swirl from B&BW. This one is a room filler and is lasting along time. I smell caramel and vanilla and just a hint of cinnamon.

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Susan...oh gosh that's always scary! I'm glad he is ok but I'm sorry about the car! Sadly, this is the season for that...I'm always nervous about driving at night in the Fall since I'm in the woods here.

Debra...sorry to hear about your internet and email hack!! I hope everything gets settled for you soon.

It's CLKS Strudel Cake & Spice this morning. It looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day. :)

Happy Sunday

It's a nice coffee scented morning...

Coffee Creme Marshmallow Butter Rum by PFOP

Aunt Cathy's Ultimate Coffee by VCS

Oatmeal Cookies with Icing by SGA

All from a lovely pal! Thanks! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Smells great!

Have a good one. :)

I am melting BH&G Creamy Tahitian Coconut. I bought several of this scent, I think it is my favorite coconut scent. It seems to linger a long time in the room after the melter is off! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

[smilie=th_hello]

Maggie ~ I went right on over to the Starlit FB page and saw she was open and grabbed a handful of clams. I can fit 10 in one hand. [smilie=th_giggle]

Cookie ~ Glad to hear your BF is okay. That's scary! :(

Debra ~ Our internet was out for a few days recently due to lightning having hit the box. With the girls' reaction to it, you'd think it was a national emergency! [smilie=th_laughing] (I would have felt the same had I been home, but it was while I was in California with DH. [smilie=th_pardon] )

Still have the baby quarantined to the bathroom. This ringworm battle is so frustrating!! :angry: She is so patient with it all. Bless her little heart. :wub:

ST Orange is the New Black ~ Orange Juice, Burnt Marshmallows, and Pomegranate

Satin Suze The Bake Shop ~ A gift from a sweet CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311]

RG Strawberries & Cream Marshmallow Smoothie

PL Copacabana Beach

Homemade Strawberry Parfait

Hope everyone has a good day! :)

Debra, I love that coconut scent, too!

Melting a gift from a sweet CF pal, Ripple from Sweet Sage Scents. I think it's a bakery scent; whatever it is it's very yummy!

Good Monday Morning

Debra....I think that's my favorite coconut scent too!

Honeybear... [smilie=th_thsecret] I picked a "couple" up too! LOL

It's gifties melting here...last night through this morning and still going...

Order of the Arrow by VCS

Country Store by FP

Cider Lane PPW Cookie Marshmallow by SGA

Thanks....smells great! ;)

Have a good one.

Still no internet so I am sneaking a quick post on my break at work. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Tonight it will be another super old one, from a company called Mr. Momz. Anyone remember? The scent is Savannah.