The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Bewitching Scents

Hello! :)

Michele...hope you are feeling better soon! So many people are really suffering with allergies this year but there's also a wicked cold going around!! :icon_confused:

Mpfand.... [smilie=th_c61] Have a great time!!!

Omg, Debra....those Boney Bunch characters are adorable!! Love the Cat Nap!!

Time to change the warmers...had put on Daphnes Hot Apple Pie Sugar Cookie but nothin'....way too old.

Now it's...

Orphan Black by L3

:)

mpfand, that sounds like so much fun!

Tonight is time to trim the toenails on cats... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I need a relaxing scent!

Cheryl's - violet musk.

Good evening, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Mpfand, that sounds like a blast- have fun! yes.gif

Candlelove, hope your allergies get better soon. I feel so sad anytime I can't melt. th_cry2yw3.gif

Earlier today I melted Sweet Berry Buns from CFOW from a pal- thanks!- and Spearmint Noel from HHS. Now I'm burning Pumpkin Pear Strudel from CBV, Pumpkin Time (Pumpkin Apple & Pumpkin Wreath) from YC, and Grandma's Cider Donut from HHS. wub.gif

Good morn everyone. Melting today: It's my party by Satin Suzie.

We were going to the outer banks for a couple of days but had to cancel. I live in Virginia near the mountains so matthew wont effects us. We will be having some rain. Hope everyone is safe. Have a good day.

Happy Saturday!

Heading to a football game today...hope the weather holds out! All those near the hurricane, stay safe!!

Debra...hope it went well with the kitty nail cutting...that's brave! [smilie=th_cha60]

Susan...sorry your plans got scrapped...that's stinks. :(

It's VCS Pumpkin Edelweiss

Wilmas Pumped Up Zucchini

Upstairs it's Princess Jasmine from a pal...thanks!

Have a good one! :)

Lots of yardwork this afternoon - I can barely move tonight. I had planned a short spell, but time flew by! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] And, it going to rain tomorrow...

Cleaning out the YC box - tonight it is Beachwood.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

We had a great time at Disneyland's Halloween party and we got soooo much candy and great snacks like Clif bars, Pirates Booty, apple slices and packs of baby carrots.

Melting Autumn Wreath from YC.

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Still raining here. Yuck.

Mpfand...really glad you had a nice time in Disney! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Was in a small car accident last night. Our car was hit three times by the same car...can't even think of why she didn't try to steer away. I was in the back seat on the side of impact so I'm very sore and a bit bruised. Glad it wasn't much worse. It was so aggravating to see her yelling at the police officer that it wasn't her fault. Thank goodness the damage to our car told the real story.

It's been STW Coffee & Pancakes and upstairs it's The Morning After by Starry Skies.

Have a nice Sunday.

Good afternoon, everyone! DH and I took a re-do ten year anniversary trip this weekend since DS # 1 broke his arm on our real anniversary in July. It was so nice to go out, eat dinner, and sleep in! I did miss my babies, though. wub.gif

Maggie, oh my gosh! How does a person hit a car THREE times?! angry.gifSo glad you're okay. th_empathy.gif

Mpfand, glad you had fun at Disney! yes.gif

Debra, hope you can rest today after your hard work! th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I'm melting Frosty's Fudge from CCCC. th_LOVE.gif

Goodness, 3 times, Maggie? I can't even picture that! I bet you are sore!

Thanks, for the resting wishes, biolaeagles!

Today it is one of the SGA latte blends, but the label is smeared - I think I smell cinnamon.

Maggie-Glad you are okay. Hope you feel better soon!

Biolaeagles-Glad you got to celebrate your anniversary.

Burning YC Blissful Autumn on this nasty and rainy day.

Maggie I'm glad you are ok, that had to be scary.

Melting: Spiced Apple & Clove by BHG

Apple Jack by Bela

Votive: Kitchen Spice by YC

Candle: Apple Crisp by Woodwick

Good Morning and thank you for your kind words. I'm feeling ok. Truth be told, I did not put my seatbelt on because we were driving about 2 miles up the road and we were in a big van. I ALWAYS wear it and I am very angry that I chose not to. :( That will never happen again.

Debra...I hope your muscles are healing up but it sounds like you got a lot done!

Biolaeagles...Yay! Glad you got to get away and enjoy your anniversary celebration! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Yesterday it was Lemon Beignets by LSC

This morning it's Lilac Scentsations in Apple Dumpling/Hillbilly Homebrew/Pumpkin Sugared Donut... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Upstairs it's Elphaba by Melted Confections...love it.

Have a nice day. :)

Maggie, I'm so sorry about the accident and I'm very glad you're ok. [smilie=th_empathy]

Biolaeagles, I'm glad you and your DH were able to have your anniversary date!

Melting Sugar & Spice from Scentsy.

Thanks Mpfand. :)

Last melts of the night is Sally by L3, very light...I am noticing that the bags from this vendor throw great but the clams...not so much.

Goodnight

Tonight it is Coconut Vanilla Orchid from a Candlebuddy. I am never sure about scents that have Orchid in them, but this one - so far, so good. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Good morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Starting out with Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts from Spotted Hog.

I recently started using wallflower plug-ins from Bath & Body Works and really like them, especially for bathrooms. Anyone else use these?

Good afternoon, candle friends! The_Hi.gif It is starting to finally cool down today after a hot weekend in the 90's.

Maggie, I hope you start feeling better soon! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Persimmon Spice from Nene's and Glazed Apple Cake from CFTKR. wub.gif

Now it's off to the gym with the three boys! th_aa20.gif

Biolaeagles - I LOVE Persimmon Spice, my new order of it came today!

mpfand - I use the Wallflowers quiet often! I have even managed to sneak them into my office at work. I have a drawer full of the refills...no surprise, huh? ;)

Tonight it is Mulberry from Cheryl.