The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Bewitching Scents

Hello All and [smilie=th_we0081] Back Honeybear!! Good to see you! :) Are you living in California now? I'm sorry about the ringworm....but a new kitten is wonderful news! I hope that treatment works and it's cleared up soon! Congrats on getting your application in on time and good luck!!!

Debra...wax nerd? Lol!!!

It's Autumn Cookie from Alamo Candelaria

Hi NMhoneybear! Pets are time consuming, good thing they are worth it!

So...when I got the flat tire, I also lost my hubcap. I had not even noticed until last night. Sheesh. There goes more wax money. [smilie=th_roll]

Tonight - YC - Vanilla Chai

Hi!

Melting S&S Chocolate Chip ZB...so super yummy

Here's a blast from the past! I found a small jar candle the other day while looking for something...from Cottage Hill Creations! Anyone remember Donna??

Good Saturday Morning!

Aria....wow...that's an oldie!!

Debra...I hope that's the last bit you'll have to put towards the car!! :(

It's SGA Smiths Grove Sanitarium this morning.

Have a good one. :)

Aria, I actually have a small candle that I have not burned that is Cottage Hill because I love the cold sniffs!

Tonight it is Fruity Patchouli from Good Stinks.

Hey All... [smilie=th_wave]

It's Shield of Virtue by Storybook Scents upstairs....love her blends and her wax is super strong with some curing. :)

Downstairs it's White Rabbit by Lilac Scentsations

And Spookalicious by Dairy-Aire

Have a nice Sunday! It's actually very warm here...almost 80...weird.

Happy Halloween!

Debra- I can't believe that OMG tart was almost 5 years old. That's why there wasn't much scent left.

NMHoneybear-Good to see you back.

Today I'm melting CCCC Candy Corn and Tricky Treats.

Had a house ful this weekend. All my children were home for their friend's wedding. Lots of fun but still cleaning up and doing laundry here.

Happy Halloween!

Swan Creek Roasted Espresso

ST Rosemary Mint Lemonade

L3 Pumpkin Pie/Toasted Marshmallow/Zucchini Bread ~ Think I waited too long on my L3 wax. Not sure, but seems like she puts these in the wrong bags that sucked out all of the scent. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Happy Halloween, everyone!th_smilies-1.gif I've been super busy the past couple of days making the boys' costumes (Paw Patrol puppies), and getting them to all of the fun Halloween events. Today I had a mommy fail and didn't realize that DS # 1's school doesn't do costumes on Halloween- isn't that weird?!- poor guy was the only dressed up....good thing he didn't seem to care! th_sign0164.gif Tonight will be the end of the Halloween adventures with a church carnival and trick-or-treating.

NMHoneybear, I'm so glad to see you back on! th_dancing_smile.gif

Mpfand, thanks for that taco recipe! yes.gif

Maggie, I bet that parade was so cute! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy and S'mores Cupcake from CBV. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

????HAPPY HALLOWEEN ????

Biolaeagles....glad your little guy was ok with the snafu! Isn't he still young? I'm surprised they didn't have a parade or something! We had dress up/parade on Thursday and Friday but we still had some kids come in with their costumes today...so cute!

Honey bear...L3 needs a long cure for me but I also think it looses its punch after too long....I'm having the same problem with my VCS. There must be a perfect range of time to melt them...I just gotta figure out when that is. Maybe 6 months to a year?

Tonight it's the last of a loaf from VCS in Jackie O/Oh, What a Beautiful Morning/The Great Pumpkin....it seems to only throw for about an hour. Again...think it's a bit too old...from 7-15. :(

Goodnight all.

Hi All!

biolaeagles-I am surprised there wasn't a parade at your DS's school.

Melting an oldie from CFTKR Frost on the Pumpkin. Still lots of scent. I have found her tarts hold their scent well.

Burning from YC-

Sweet Potato Pie

Harvest

Pumpkin Pie

Good morning, everyone! The_Hi.gifLast night we had a blast with the boys trick-or-treating. Today we are tired from a late night last night, but it was worth it. th_giggle.gif

Candlelove and Maggie, I know! They didn't have any type of dress-up. Luckily, DS # 1 was too young to really care that he was dressed up and others weren't. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Sugar Cookie Zucchini and Autumn Harvest from CFTKR. th_LOVE.gif

HELLO!! :)

Michele...I agree....CFTKR lasts forever!!!

It's LSC Screaming Apparitions tonight...I don't know what's in it but it's delightful!!

We had over 250 trick-or-treaters last night. So many neat costumes! I spent all day cleaning and taking down Halloween decor and putting out Thanksgiving. Enjoying Autumn Wreath from Yankee.

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Mpfand, wow! Lots of trick-or-treaters! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Beetle Juice and Pistachio Butter Fudge Birthday Cake from SGA, both from a friend- thank_you.gif

Hello! :)

Mpfand....that's a lot of kids! We used to get that many....this year we're lucky if 50 showed up!

It's Alamo Candelaria's Apple Fritter and Night Owl's Apple Maple Donuts downstairs

Upstairs it's Scentfully Addictive's Hawaiian Hibiscus

[smilie=th_hello]

We went through ALOT of candy. Our neighbors across the street ran out twice. Oops!

I stopped into Bath & Body Works today. This location recently underwent a remodel to include White Barn. I was excited to see wax melts again! Of course I had to get a few. [smilie=th_pardon] Melting Leaves now, which I love in a wallflower.