The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Bewitching Scents

Hi All!

I just love pumpkin scents so I tend to go a little overboard.

Melting CCCC Pumpkin Nog Latte and CCCC Tricky Treats.

Burning YC-

Apple Pumpkin

Sweet Potato Pie

Pumpkin Pie

It's a gorgeous day here. It's 78 degrees now but going into the low 80's. Love it!

Yikes, mpfand - did you find out what the big allergy was? Allergies are scary, you never know what gets tucked into recipes! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

I am such a wax hoarder! :huh: I have stuff that goes waaaay back! Tonight it is an oldie from an OOB vendor, Scarborough Lane - Appleberry Spice. Probably 6 or 7 years old, but still smells good!

Good Morning!!

Mpfand...gosh, that's scary!! It's frightening that there are so many children with serious allergies today! :(

Biolaeagles...hoping you're little man is doing better! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Michele...it's perfectly fine to go overboard with PUMPKIN!!! ;)

Debra....wax hoarder, you say?? Nahhhhhh!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I have no idea what you speak of!

It's gifties from a lovely pal today...

VCS Scarlett & Rhett Jackie O

VCS Lafittes Blacksmith Shop

Sweet Sage Scents Pug Bakery

Smells great!! Thanks!! :)

Have a good one.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Allergies are so scary. We thought DD's were just nuts, but they also include latex and the antibiotic Rocephin. She always carries an Epi-Pen.

Melting Jeepers Creepers from Spotted Hog.

Have a good one! [smilie=th_wave]

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Candlelove, how are you liking that Pumpkin Not Latte? It sounds like something I'd love. yes.gif

Mpfand, so scary to see kids with their allergies! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Today I'm melting Peppermint Shake and Frosty Mocha Latte from LSC.wub.gif

Hello All!

It's Island Waterfall by Rainbow Melts upstairs and downstairs it's Jack the Pumpkin King by Melted Confections

Did anyone get in on the LSC opening? [smilie=th_confused3]

Maggie, I filled a cart then had a moment of clarity and stepped away from the computer. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon No girl needs as much wax as I have.

I keep getting kitty head bumps as I type, making this post a really long process. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Tonight it is Gracie's Vanilla Sandalwood.

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles- the Pumpkin Nut Latte was great! I enjoy all her melts (CCCC)

Melting today YOCC Apple Butter Zucchini Bread.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Maggie, I did get on the LSC opening. wub.gif Even though I'm in the same camp as Debra with having too much wax, I couldn't resist the peppermint blends! th_pardon.gifDid you get in on it too?

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Pear Strudel from CBV and Warm Autumn Sweater fro BH&G. I'm pretending it's fall, even though it's 99 degrees here! th_roll.gif

Good Afternoon!

Biolaeagles...I started to fill my cart and then said [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] and emptied it. She had mostly Christmas type scents and I still have a lot of those so....although it was hard...I passed.

Debra... [smilie=th_LA839B1117] too funny!! We're in the same boat!

It's Apple Crisp Birthday Cake by Night Owl

Thankfully most of my wax has lasted and has kept its scent over the years. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Looking forward to the weekend and melting Scentsationals - Balsam and Birch.

th_bb20.gif, everyone! Today our MOPS group made no-sew fleece blankets for NICU babies as a donation to the hospitals nearby. Such a fun craft that can serve others! I love days like these. cloud_9.gif

Today I'm melting Milk and Cookies from CFTKR and Peppermint Log from LSC. wub.gif

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] morn everyone. Melting: Garden Fresh by unknown vendor.

Mini Candle: Pink Lemonade Poundcake by BBW, not burning very good, remember why I quit get these. Have several to go thru.

Good Morning :)

Last night it was Pumpkin Sugar & Spice by Spotted Hog....delicious but short lived. I think I melted too soon...it's just soooo hard to wait! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

This morning it's

SGA Strawberry Mint Shaving Cream from a pal!! Thanks!

Southern Twang Apricot Fried Ice Cream Vanilla Puff

L3 Strawberry Jam Twinkies

I very yucky rainy day here!

Honeybear....if you happen to read this....we're thinking about you and hope that you're well!! [smilie=th_wave]

Biolaeagles, what a wonderful thing for your MOPS group to do! I attended a MOPS group when we lived in FL and my kids and I loved it!

Melting Cozy Chai from Scentsy.

Have a good day, everyone. :)

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm hoping to get some rest in right now since DS # 3 didn't sleep well last night as he's cutting two teeth. th_cry2yw3.gif

Mpfand, I love that SH blend! th_smilies-2.gif

Debra, it's a method where you cut strips of fleece fabric and tie it together using double knots. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Cafe Au Lait Zucchini Bread from CBV and Pumpkin Chai from Nene's. th_LOVE.gif