The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

October's Bewitching Scents

Happy Sunday! :)

Saw my girls yesterday....so happy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Went to see Sully at the movies...loved it.

Mpfand...I agree with Biolaeagles....great scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles...teething is tough! Hopefully they will break through very soon!! [smilie=th_aa17]

It's TCSS Spicy Apple Zucchini Bread...this is AMAZING!!! Always forget how great her wax is....just like Carols!!

Have a good one. Anyone watching WD tonight? :sHa_woot:

Thanks for the info, biolaeagles - I would love to see them!

Maggie - I am guessing Walking Dead? I got too creeped out to continue watching!

Tonight - Cuyahoga Valley - Apple Jack & Peel.

Off to watch the Seahawks! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Woke up to rain this morning. Nice change. I have taco soup in the crock pot and am melting Silence of the Yams from Spotted Hog.

Have a good one. [smilie=th_sml29]

Maggie- Glad you got to see your girls. I enjoyed the Sully movie also. Very good.

Biolaeagles-Teethibg is tough.

Burning some candles this afternoon -

YC Sweet Potato Pie

YC Pumpkin Pie

YC Harvest.

Hello! :)

Thanks Michele!

Mpfand...glad you got some rain!!

Debra...I almost had to turn it off. It's gotten too violent...zombies I can handle...not people!! I hope they don't continue this way.

Loving all the "Fall-y" scents being melted and burned!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

It's Super Moon by VCS today. Trying to use up my older wax from her...it's starting to loose its fragrance and I've got a bit more! [smilie=th_sad-1]

Ruh Roh, Maggie - how old do you think the VCS is that is starting to lose scent. I have just a little... ^_^ ^_^

Tonight it is a sample from Cheryl's - Iced Oatmeal Cookie. I am not a bakery girl, but it is OK.

Maggie, I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with your girls. I agree with you about WD. The start of this season was too graphic and violent for me. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Melting Pumpkin Marshmallow Cream from ScentSationals.

Good Evening All!! :)

Thanks Mpfand! :) We had a nice day.

Debra...I looked up the date of my old VCS...I bought them between October and December of 2014!!!! Oh my gosh....it doesn't feel that long. I can't imagine how old some of my other stuff is!?!

Tonight it's been VCS The Great Pumpkin...terrific scent.

Goodnight.

Help, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Maggie, I'm glad you got to see your girls! th_ecd36868.gif

Mpfand, what's the recipe for your taco soup? Sounds yummy. yes.gif

Today I'm melting Lemon Zucchini Bread from CFTKR. th_00000020.gif

Hey there!

Thanks Biolaeagles! :)

Debra...you are welcome....mature? Lolololol!! ;)

Michele...I remember OMG....is that place still around?

Its Nellies Acres Pumpkin Pie Spice and Olde Dough Bowl with no vendor name.

Have a nice night.

Cookie, is your BHG this year's flavor? I have been looking at any Walmart I come across and have not seem many seasonal scents this year.

Didn't OMG buy CYS? I hope I didn't make that up...

Crummy day - flat tire and had to be towed. This is after my windshield got hit by a rock and shattered a couple of weeks ago. This business is eating into the wax funds. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Tonight it is Cinnamon Buns - Cheryl's. Very buttery and cinnamony!

Morn. Debra, no my BHG isn't from this year, don't known when I got it found it when I was moving things around. Sorry to hear about your car issues.

Candle: Black Plum & Fig YC

Debra, I hope that's the end of your car troubles for awhile.

Biolaeagles, the taco soup is soooo easy. Just put a couple of boneless, skinless chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker, add 2 cups of chicken broth, 1 can each of tomato soup, Rotel and black beans (drained and rinsed) and a packet of taco seasoning. Cook on low 4-6 hours. About 30 minutes before you want to eat shred the chicken and add 1 cup of Minute Rice and 1 can of corn. Delicious topped with cheese! I usually double the recipe so we have leftovers.

Melting Sugar & Spice from Scentsy.

Hello!

First class of three had their Halloween party today! So cute....but hectic...and the weather was the pits. Rainy and cold. We always have our parades early so the parents have one less school to run around to on Halloween day. We had an adorable Army man with those "dashing" GI glasses!!!!

Debra...oh my gosh!! One thing after another...I hope you have no more car issues for a long, long while!!! Btw, that OMG combining with CYS does sound familiar. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Mpfand...thanks for posting that recipe!! I copied it down too!! ;)

It's Invasion of the Body Snatchers by L3.

Hi All-

No melting for me today.

No idea if OMG is still around. OMG might have bought CYS. I was trying to remember that vendor name the other day. I used to have a lot of her stuff.

Wonder how many years ago that was.

Mpfand-your soup sounds delicious.

Have a good night all.

Hello!! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

I've spent the evening catching up. Can't believe how long it's been since I've been here. I've missed you all!

Well, I am happy to say that DH FINALLY got his sabbatical, which started Sept. 29th. He's got nine weeks off, but at least they changed the relocation to a temporary assignment. Looks like they're wanting him back in Arizona again next Spring. UGH

We left California on Sept. 29th and drove through Phoenix to pick up our new baby kitten, only to find out a few days later at the vet that she has ringworm. [smilie=crap] We were told about the ear mites, but this was a shocker. [smilie=th_sSig_what] SO...we have spent the last month with her in quarantine in our bathroom. I got a good dose with five spots, DH got one, and DD #2 got two. It has been so time consuming! At the same time, I've been working on my application for grad school which needed to be in by Nov. 1. Proud to say I got it in last Friday with time to spare. Fingers crossed!

Blank Label Illusion, Michael - Trix cereal, cream cheese frosting and soft sugar cookies

CFTKR Root Beer ~ a gift from a sweet CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311]

ST Doc

Homemade Pink Lemon Poundcake

Night, all! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good morning!

Good to see you on here, NMHoneybear!

Maggie, I bet the kids in their costumes are just precious! That's my favorite part about Halloween; seeing all the costumes when the kids come trick or treating. You're welcome for the recipe. It's one of our favorites!

Melting Salted Caramel Cupcake from Scentsy.