The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

October's Cauldron of Scents

Today:

Downstairs:

- Warm Crackling Campfire (BH&G) - love it but it is not strong at all, even with three cubes

- Autumn's Bounty (Candle Dippers) - good throw and smells nice...started out mostly a nice pine and, now, after a few hours, it is more cinnamon...can smell both, off and on, though

- Balsam & Cedar (HHS) - great throw but is just leaning over into the "pine cleaner" note that I don't like so I changed it to:

- Dusk at Eagle Lake (Tuscadero's) - this is much softer than the above, but still has a little too much "pine cleaner" to it.

Upstairs:

- Apple Lavender (HHS) - great throw but I just don't like this scent combo...so I changed it to:

- Manuka Lavender Body Wrap (LSC) - much better and good throw; very much a "spa" scent. Interesting and I'm glad I tried it but not great enough for a re-order.

Today I'm melting Donut Shop from Tiffany's Candles in the kitchen, and Creme Brulee from Country Heart Candles! Their candles are VERY strong, and I've found a few scents I really like (Creme Brulee being one of them).

Sweet...love your quote! :)

Earlier it was Ava's Apple Patchouli...really nice and earthy.

Since the twins and I are baking Banana Nut Bread I changed to:

Banana Love from LSC

Rum Raisin Spice Cake from VDC

Candle in:

Cinnamon Sugar Donut from Slatkin

Just sitting down for the first time ALL day! Phew! :mellow:

DD#1 tried to leave for school this morning without opening the garage door. :o So...that means I was stranded for the day and looks like tomorrow as well until the door can be replaced. Bummer! That's the second time that has happened. DH did the same thing a few years ago. :angry: I was proud of the way we handled it, though. We were cool as cucumbers! B)

Glad I went and got my paint last night at Lowe's. Today's project was to paint the utility room. It looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L...if I do say so myself! [smilie=yes]

Melts for the day:

LSC Butter Rum Maple Latte~ YUMMY!

FP Gain Laundry

YOCC Almond Rum Cake

YOCC Grandma's Cupboard

Pumpkin Chai Latte from a kind CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Good night! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Goodmorning all,

I'm in a clean fruity mood this morning so i'm meltimg rincon scents honeydew melon. Perfect for first thing in the morning, nice a fresh, clean and not too strong or overpowering.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with OPT Peanut Crunch. I think it smells fine, but DH just came in and is complaining about how awful it smells. He said a lot of my "smell things" have a certain scent or note that he picks up on and it makes the house stink. I turned it off for now until he goes to work th_fear8.gif

Good Morning

GoodMorningFallFace.jpg

Just changed the warmers to Autumn Harvest by Haley's Heavenly Scents . . . this is leftover from last year when she had that big shapes tart blowout sale . . .no idea why I still had a whole bag of it, must have over looked it last year . . . woo hoo . . . new to me now! lol

[eta] added Spiced Apple Citrus by BH&G to my room and bathroom . . . like Jason said (on FB) . . the poor man's Scentsy . . .lolol

af33b06f.gif

fl1.gif Good morning

Melting some yummy scents right now

Shayz ~ Cinnamon Zucchini Craze

BL ~ Orange Vanilla Coffee...btw, BL is open again...just sayin'

no name ~ Pumpkin Chai and Coffee...a tart from a CF buddy. It's excellent and thanks!

Also have my Caramel Pecan Pie candle from YC burning

NM, bummer about the garage door!

Wishing everyone a nice day and happy melting! fallcatleaf.gif

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Feeling a little battered and bruised today from working so hard yesterday. Think I'll take a look at BL today and maybe reward myself with a nice little tart package. Thanks, Aria! ;)

Just put on...

YOCC Apple Butterscotch Bread

SM Sugared Melon Cookies ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Beezy Tarts Birthday Cake

Partylite Essence of Lavender

Burning GC White Pumpkin

Have a good one!

DD#1 tried to leave for school this morning without opening the garage door. :o

Sorry to hear about the garage door Honeybear! I did the same thing when I was 17... :blush:

This morning it's:

Witching Hour from Olde England Candle Co.

Upstairs:

Hearts to God from Nellie's Acres

Have a happy hump day. :)

Melting Vanilla Pumpkin Pie from Aunt Nena's. Not getting much throw. :huh: Maybe they need to cure longer? [smilie=th_idontknow] I've had them for over 2 weeks...

Today I'm melting Strawberry Mallow Bread from LSC...OMG, so strong and yummy! It is scenting up my entire downstairs and I can even smell it on the stairwell. I heard a review that LSC doesn't last for long...but I'll have to see if that's true or not!

biolaeagles, I think it depends on what scent you get. White Witch is one that is famous for lasting forever.

Yesterday I melted LB Death by Pumpkin and fell in love. Today is a bit warmer so I took a break from the fall scents with LOL Dole Whip. As many of us know, this one is awesome too. In the bedroom it's Nene's, the lemon/violet one.

Wow wow wow -- just have to say, I got a Pure Integrity shipping/tracking notice yesterday and the package is supposed to arrive tomorrow. So just to review, I placed my order on Sunday evening, then Monday was Columbus Day, received a shipping notice Tuesday and will have it IN MY HANDS 3-4 business days after I ordered. I am so impressed and thrilled! Well done, PI. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Melted ten digit creations hummingbird this afternoon and now about to settle down to my nightly soaps while melting Rincon scents fruity cake [smilie=th_blij51]

Can-Do Key lime pie in kitchen/family room

Can-Do Cast Iron Cookies upstairs

This evening I will burn some candles

Melting Vanilla Pumpkin Pie from Aunt Nena's. Not getting much throw. :huh: Maybe they need to cure longer? [smilie=th_idontknow] I've had them for over 2 weeks...

Mpfand...it seems things have changed since I ordered in May. Everyone seems to be having the same problem. Sad. :(

Been out most of the day but came home to a great smelling house-

LSC Pumpkin Corn Cakes

LSC Pumpkin Mousse

LSC Sugared Pumpkin Pancakes

NM-Sorry about the garage door.

The LSC tarts have been going about 7 hours and still have lots of scent left.