The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

- Pink Fresh & Clean (Tuscadero's) - I love the scent but it this has almost zero throw

- Tobacco Caramel (LSC) - really great scent! I know I've had the same scent from somewhere else ... what was it??

- Coffee Bean (Cheryl's) mixed with Good Morning (coffee from TBG) - pretty good & strong enough

Morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Spent the last hour rearranging my stash to make room for my recent LSC delivery. No one in this house can understand what fun that is! ;)

Found and melting:

Citrus Bread from Butterfly Lane...love this one. :thwetkissf: Hopefully, it will be strong enough to get thru the "clog". [smilie=yes]

Enjoy your Saturday. :)

Added Fireside Musk from Jaimie Lauren Tarts upstairs.

Added Candles: Slatkin Leaves, LOL Tri-layer in Comfortably Numb, Mini Slatkin in Spiced Cider :)

pushing_text.gifIt's a beautiful Saturday here...

CFTKR ~ Pumpkin Souffle, Ultimate Bakery Shop and Raspberry Bear Claw

YOCC ~ Mulled Cider

Today i've been melting chocolate fudge by uk vendor mystical friends.

On cold sniff this wasn't too bad but i wasn't expecting too much as it was only 25p, which is dirt cheap. Boy was I surprised, this filled my room nicely with a strong true chocolate fudge scent, it was strong and warm but didn't give me a head ache. I could tell it was starting to lose scent towards the end of my 4 hour tealight and i definitly won't get another melt out of it, but for the price I think it was well worth it.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Laurie, I'm so sorry about Tippi.

I'm melting Can-Do Mulberry today. Really good one, but I'm not sure if DH would agree. He's not home though, so... [smilie=th_TONGUE22111]

I just ordered 25 yards of decorator fabric. Gonna spruce up my living room windows. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] Anybody else sew?

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

Gail

Melting Apple Press from Scentsy in the loft and Butt Naked from Back Road Hobbies in DD's bedroom and bathroom. Still need to decide on something for the family room and kitchen. I made french toast and bacon this morning so I knew it'd be useless to start something until after I was done cooking.

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm melting Peppermint Patty from OLC :) This was free in my last order and I am glad she threw it in. I don't normally go for peppermint scents, but it is nice to try something new sometimes. th_sign0162.gif

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm melting Peppermint Patty from OLC :) This was free in my last order and I am glad she threw it in. I don't normally go for peppermint scents, but it is nice to try something new sometimes. th_sign0162.gif

Me neither, Shortygal, but once in a while peppermint is a nice change. This morning I melted Crosscreek - Jack goes Cranberry which had a strong peppermint in it.

For this afternoon, it's Hunter's Blaze from LOL. I like her version of a fireside scent. Smells like fall.

Its been all about Pumpkin scents for me this month but I just started a carmel apple and am in love.

Melting Can-Do Pumpkin Chai

Skylar - Is that a new scent for Donna? I know she has some not on the scent descriptions (Blue Ribbon Cookies :wub: ), but it's not in the order drop down, either. [smilie=th_scratch]

I just ordered 25 yards of decorator fabric. Gonna spruce up my living room windows. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] Anybody else sew?

Puppy - I used to sew quite a bit, but now use the machine mainly for quilting. That's so cool you're making pretties for your windows! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Seeing Skylar's SOTD made me look for Nene's Pumpkin Chai and I'm melting that. Sooo good - definitely bag of krumbles worthy! [smilie=th_aa17]

Puppy, I also used to sew - lots! But, with the boys keeping me so busy, the sewing machine ended up being out only for Halloween costumes. (I made our fabric window shades awhile back, that was a project!)

I have PFS melting - Earl Gray Supreme.

Cute autumn guy, Aria!

Back in to show - look at the pretty I just saw in the ad on our sidebar~ Illume

I'm melting CYS Autumn Song in the living room and LSC Celtic Myst.

Also on the candle end of things, I'm burning a brand new one! I solved my "need fall & winter candles but I'm about to move" problem by making a layered candle at the Yankee store! It's the perfect solution. You can read more about it down in the Hodge Podge forum if you're interested in details. :)

Hello Candlefind Friends,

I haven't melted anything for the past 2 days . . we ended up sending Tippi to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. I know we did the right thing by her, we set her free from her pain, but it is a devistating experience, and we are feeling sad beyond belief. To any who would do so, please light a blue candle for her. I hope she forgives us.

Thanks,

Laurie & Family

Oh Laurie, I am so sorry. Losing pets is so hard. I'll be thinking of you and your family (including dear Tippi) this weekend. Releasing her from her pain is a very humane and selfless decision, and I'm sure what she remembers from the rainbow bridge is years of love and devotion.

Laurie & Family... so sorry to hear about Tippi

Sweet...Donna has the Pumpkin chai scent listed in the Seasonal Favorites and sent me a sample,if fact she sent me a bunch of pumpkin scents to try along with my recent order! She included Pink pumpkins,pumpkin chai,pumpkin butter and vanilla pumpkin, .The VP was my fave and I'm ordering a bag soon! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

For today I'm melting CFTKR Caramel Amaretto

Hi everyone. I haven't melted anything since Thursday. I ended up taking a ride in the rescue squad to the ER, was very sick, and just got home late Saturday. Just wanted to stop in and say hi.