The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Cool and overcast today...think it's gonna rain.

Rewarming the LOL scents from last night and adding candles in...

Summer Boardwalk from Slatkin

Tri-Scent LOL Candle in the layer of Vanilla Crack

Upstairs it's:

ScentSationals Precious Kisses

Have a good one. :)

Hi all. Last night I melted WAHM Pumpkin Cookies, and today I'm melting K's Kreations Green Tea & Lemongrass and burning my YC sandcastle swirl jar.

I don't mind being on lockdown for tarts right now, but the candle thing is starting to make me sad...

Hi All-

Today I am melting some pumpkin shaped wax from last year. I think it is from HHS. Smells like pumpkin something but no label on bag. It's very good!

Good Morning. I'm melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy in the kitchen and family room and Honey Gingerbread (from my swap box :) ) from Can-Do in the loft.

Good Afternoon CandleFriends,

I just changed out most of the warmers and put the last of my Lessie's Prim Wishes from Can-Do in all of them.

I got some bad news today about my dog, Tippi, the one who recently had cancer surgery - it seems the tumor has returned and we are going to keep her comfortable for as long as we feel we can and then help her to the Rainbow Bridge. My husband is especially broken up, this was *his* dog and very special to him.

[smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Please hug your furfriends today and every day.

Today i've been melting

YC black cherry

Rincon scents mmm...melons

Scentsy Havanna cabana

I'm in a fruity mood can you tell? :)

Hello all :)

I am melting LSC Marshmallow Pudding Pops th_Drglar.gif I don't think she has this one anymore, but it sure is yummers.

Maggie - That orange spice cake ala mode sounds delish! I love how cute and artistic her wax creations are.

Laurie - I am very sorry to hear about Tippi sad.gif

Laurie - I know your hearts are hurting. I'm so very sorry to hear your news about Tippi & hope the coming days together give you some special memories that bring you peace. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting LSC's Sugar Cookie Royale - [smilie=th_cc15]

Laurie, I am so sorry to hear about Tippi

CCCC- Bl Berry Jam Cake in Kitchen/Family room yummy!!

CCCC- Fresh baked cookies upstairs not much scent

Busy Bee 7 up pd cake in computer room

Maggie - That orange spice cake ala mode sounds delish! I love how cute and artistic her wax creations are.

Oh my goodness Shortygal...it sure is! And those loaves slice like "butta"! LOL It's almost a shame to cut them up though! :)

Only 1 wick left burning on my Summer Boardwalk candle....I am so sad to see it go...it is wonderful and scrumptious! I hate that there is so much wax left at the bottom...I'll pour it into my melters and light a new candle...

Leaves from Slatkin

Laurie, I'm so sorry to hear about your dear Tippi. Our furry friends are so special. Hugs to you and your family.

What does VDC stand for? I looked in the abbreviations thread and didn't see it listed there.

I put on a couple of brand new votives from a CF pal and in the melter is LSC Scarlet Moon. I like this one for a cool fall evening, but I'm about to make some shortbread cookies so the melter's about to get turned off.

Laurie, I am sending you big hugs.

Tonight has been BRH - Blue Sugar Mint.

I came home and quickly went to grab the mail and my Sugar and Spice package...DH already had it! :o

I went in, ready for the intervention jokes and he said "I pulled this out of the mailbox this afternoon and it really smelled good!" :shock:

That is a first, so I quickly looked inside and the top had popped off of Fruit Loops Fluff Cake, so I think that was the one he got a whiff of. [smilie=th_friends] I guess he is a bakery guy! ^_^

Oh gosh, Laurie! I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Tippi. [smilie=th_sad-1] [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Debra ~ I just melted the S&S Fruit Loops Fluff Cake the other day. It was a good one!

Today I was in a blackberry mood...

HHS Toasted Blackberry

FP Blackberry Bread

Homemade Blackberry Ice Cream

Partylite Leaves of Fun

Homemade Bonfire Bliss

FP Banana Nut Bread

FP Pumpkin Buttercream

Geez! That's a lot for one day! [smilie=th_create]

Today i'm melting

YC splash of rain (i found an old stash of tarts a few weeks ago and this was one of them)

Scentsy's sweetpea and vanilla

Update: I now have a Lush Rockstar dupe in the bedroom, LOL Caribbean in the living room, and the swirl candle/votives still going. (Thanks again for reassuring me that the wick was just too short, Maggie!)