The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Good Morning...I can't believe it's September!

Melting Sugar Cookie Zucchini from Carol...soooooo good!

trep, I love this month's title [smilie=th_happy096]

I'm melting Butter Cake from Nene's. It smells yummy.

DS is at his first HS football game tonight. It feels weird without him home at this time of night. ..and it's only the beginning of his teen years. What's a mom to do? huh.gif

Jules, [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I foresee many late nights waiting up for our kiddos to come home safe! We'll keep each other company!

Okay, off to obedience class with Ozzy... [smilie=snoopy]

Trep - Great title for this month! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm melting YC's Apple Pumpkin - really good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] They sold out of this so quickly last fall that I never got a chance to sniff it until now - glad they brought it back.

[smilie=th_congratulations] on the thread title Trep!!!

September already? Where has the summer gone? Yet, today feels like more of a summer day than all of August... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

The Butter Pecan Ice Cream smells just like the real thing. It was not very strong but I didn't let it cure at all and it was competing with homemade pasta sauce. Not fair. I am gonna let them sit and try again in a couple of weeks.

Sweet...That YC Apple Pumpkin sounds great..gonna go over to the outlets and take a sniff one of these days!

DT Tropic Wind upstairs

WAHM Apple Butter Snickerdoodle in LR/K

LOL Holly's Iced Snow Cookies in F...from my swap box. THANKS! :)

Have a good one. :)

Love the thread title, Trep! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

LOL Blackberry Mallow Latte

Homemade Pink Birthday Cake

Partylite Black Orchid

That's all I have changed out so far.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks, everyone about the scent title. I hardly ever can think of anything.

I just got home from our local Wal Mart and they had put out some of the new BH&G fall melts. They brought back quite a few from last year including Country Kettle Corn that was a favorite on here and Ginger Spice Cake, Caramel Pecan, Spiced Pumpkin Pie, Warm Autumn Welcome, Vanilla Sugared Shortbread, Simmering Apple Cider, Warm Cracklin' Campfire and maybe another one or two. They had a bunch of new ones-- a S'mores one that is really chocolatey ( too much so for my taste) and a Mountain Cabin, some with Thanksgiving titles and a Caramel Apple one as well as some other apple/spice scents. There was a cinnamon sugar one also. They are going to have candles in these scents also--at least in some of them but they had the tags on the shelves but none out yet. Also there are some new warmers for fall that are cute and plug ins to match so keep your eyes peeled. At our store, just like last year, these are not with the other candles and melts--they are with the fall pot holders, etc. at least here. So, be sure to wander around your stores as who knows where you might find them. Sorry to take up so much space, but I wanted to give you all a "heads up".

In a bit I am going to put on Ginger Spice Cake for the afternoon. It is still lightly raining here and we are certainly thankful for that.

Good morning can not believe its September just 2 weeks until i cruise i cant wait.. Starting September off with a new one from BH&G called fallen leaves its going to be 100 today but i can pretend.. Have a great 3 day weekend.

I just got home from our local Wal Mart and they had put out some of the new BH&G fall melts. At our store, just like last year, these are not with the other candles and melts--they are with the fall pot holders, etc. at least here. So, be sure to wander around your stores as who knows where you might find them.

Trep - Thanks for the heads up! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I don't get it...if they *want* to sell waxies....why don't they put them with the candles?? Go figure.

just 2 weeks until i cruise i cant wait.

Stella - Sounds like fun! [smilie=th_aa17] Where are U cruising?

I'm melting another YC combo - Autumn Wreath+Autumn Leaves. Smells just like fall in here. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] If it doesn't feel like fall yet....might as well pretend. Vedy humid here today with a 70 degree dewpoint. :wacko:

Happy September! I love the thread title, Trep!

Not melting anything "fall-ish" here (it's about a zillion degrees and humid as a shower - ugh). I started the day with Sun & Sand type bath products, so I put Sunny Pink Sugar Sands, a custom blend from Tara's Candle Cottage, in every melter around here.

Roserent, what song? lol

Good afternoon

Still have Sugar Cookie Zucchini from Carol melting. Started a couple other melters...downstairs I have Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte from Swan Creek and upstairs Shampure from Carol. It's warm here today. We actually have the AC on.

trep, I am looking forward to a trip to WM to see if they have the fall waxies out yet. I don't go there often (a little out of the way), but I will for sure plan to go soon. Thanks for letting us waxaholics know!!!

Ozzy was being a little saucy at obedience class today... [smilie=th_u51] So not cool.

See you all later.... [smilie=th_tigger]

Thanks again for the kind remarks about the scent title.

Glad to give everyone notice when new things are at Wal Mart. I think we all know how quickly some of the more popular scents can disappear.

I have blown out the candles and will add Scentsationals Warmed Vanilla in a moment. The Ginger Spice Cake is still going strong.

Have a nice night, everyone!

Candledippers - Lemon Verbena. I put it in the bedroom melter and smelled it all the way into the kitchen. Awesome scent.

Also lit BBW Summer Boardwalk candle.

Catchy title, Nancy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I don't get it either - I walk the entire store when I go to WM - just cuz I know the BH&G are on display somewhere I don't expect. Close to hardware last time. Yeah - who knows why they did that?

Maggie I am soooo jealous that you are close enough to a YC outlet to go sniff!

I got excited today when I noticed Pier One now has melts. Am I the last one to notice, LOL!? Both clams (that are huge) and cute autumn boxes of fall shapes for their seasonal scents. Tonight I am tryin one of their classics - Asian Spice. [smilie=cloud_9]

Good Sunday Morning

Melting Pizzelle from YOCC and it's fantastic...going to have to get more of this one.

debra, I didn't know Pier1 had tarts either. Do you know if they're made in the U.S.?

Have a great day everyone!

All day yesterday and still going this morning (all from Candle Dippers):

- Tangerine Tulip [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie - nice strawberry scent (no "pie", just strawberry, to me)

- Cranapple Marmalade - super nice