The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe good morning so glad its friday [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack. Starting my day off with orange caramel crumble from long cane primitives. Have a great friday.

Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Laurie...Up at 4:15? [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] I'm just going to bed then...LOL...well...not really these days but that's EARLY!!! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Burning some candles today:

Summer Boardwalk from Slatkin

Blackberry Patch from Coyer

Santa Fe Sunset from Wildfire Creations

Have a good one. :)

Good morning...TGIF! I'm with you, Maggie! [smilie=th_316785e4]

I was up later than usual last night. The girls went to a small concert and didn't get home until 11:30. I know, I know...it was a school night, but they managed to get themselves up and off to school on time WITHOUT any attitude whatsoever. So proud of them! [smilie=th_aa17]

Trep ~ Glad to hear they got that fire under control.

Laurie ~ I can't imagine having to get up that early on a daily basis. My hat's off to you. [smilie=th_allah] This would be me. [smilie=th_pullhair]

I've only been having to get up that early Monday mornings to take DH to the airport and can't say I look forward to it AT ALL!

FP Country Berry Hotcakes

FP Morning Maple Syrup

LSC Strawberry Corn Muffins

Homemade Patchouli

LSC Tickle Me Pink

FP Blue Sugar & Baby Powder

Also started a GC Coconut Sticky Buns candle last night. Love it!

Hubby is coming home tonight! Yay!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Awesome morning. Here in NYC started with shooting od pedestians. :-(

Can't wait to get home after work and de-stress.

Would love to hear what all of you are melting/

Thinking whether should I order from Haleys of wait until Crosscreek opens on 16th?

I am open to other vendors suggestions as well.

Here in NYC started with shooting od pedestians. :-(

I know DesertRose...I got a panic call from my DH this morning asking if one of the kids was there today...thank goodness not today. The world is going crazy.

Added some melts:

Wild Maine Blueberry from Aunt Nena's

Coconut Cream Pie from Aunt Nena's

SMT Blueberry Key Lime Pie from a CF pal. Thanks! :)

Try to Keep Smiling. :)

Awesome morning. Here in NYC started with shooting od pedestians. :-(

My youngest DD actually had a job interview in that area this morning and my DS lives about two blocks from there and walks to work. It is very scary!!

I am still in a Fall mood so burning YC Apple Pumpkin and melting BL Pumpkin Cheesecake and AMS Trick or Treat. It smells great in here!!

I have the house to myself until tomorrow afternoon so am melting and burning up a storm--melting Vanilla Pumpkin Cream from Scentsationals, and burning YC Vanilla Cookie, Paula Deen Pumpkin Pie and Village Mulled Cider.

So glad our NYC friends are OK. If someone isn't burning the country down someone else is trying to gun it down. Sheesh!!!!

Nice "background" type scents from Candledippers today downstairs:

- Green Amber

- Apple Thyme (I like it but it smells more like a soft, woody rosemary and not apple and thyme)

Upstairs I had Heat Wave and Shampure from CFTKR.

Last one was Rich Vanilla Champagne (TBG).

All good ones ! :)

The Vanilla Pumpkin Cream had to go--it was giving me a major headache and making the other scents smell weird. I replaced it with Old Fashioned Vanilla--much better. Have a great night!

I decided to blow out the Pumpkin Pie and light a BH&G Blueberry Crisp candle and start a BH&G Blueberry Muffin melt. I love blueberry scents.

Ending the evening with Blackberry Fizz by CandleDippers.

Feeling a little annoyed with the weather. It's beautiful here at the moment, but it's completely ridiculous that the store was cleaned out of toilet paper this morning (really, people? are you going into a cave for 6 months or something?!) and they are already lining up for gas. What a PITA. I'm from South Florida. I don't scare easily. lol Stay safe, everyone in the path. How's it by you, Jules?

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Oh, what an annoyance all that prep must be, Laurie - but I guess it has to be done. We are thinking about all of you!

I am seeing some BH&G scents that I do not have (how could that be??) and am wondering if they are oldies or brand new scents?

Tonight is BRH - Pineapple Coconut.

I'm starting with Butterfly Lane Cherry Zucchini Bread. Fun scent...smells more like Hawaiian Fruit Punch ZB than Cherry ZB.

Also started Sarah's Sugar Cookies (BL)...not for me (must be the buttercream :()...but DS likes it so I will keep it going.