The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Sizzling Scents

Melting Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from YOCC...yummmmm

The boys are still asleep...guess the swimming and biking yesterday wore them out!

Our silly pup Ozzy is soooo not a morning pup. He is like a person and takes a while to wake up and get going in the morning! He yawns and stretches over and over, goes outside to do his business and then comes back in and wants to sleep some more...lol. 97056.gif It takes him a while before he grabs a toy to play with. Lazy pup!

Time to pour myself another Just_Cuz_12.gif Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning today starts another school year.

Starting my day off with Marmalade zucchini bread from Haley's HS.

Have a great day.

Good Morning!!

Starting the day with -

Homemade Iced Lemon Danish-Thanks to a generous CF friend!

Can Do Vanilla Cookies

CCCC Buttercream Frosting

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Just back from Wal Mart--they are still working the candle section over and the only new melts they had out was BH&G Salted Lime Margarita. On cold sniff this is exactly like BBW's Island Margarita which I love. Earlier this year I ordered Scentsationals Margarita from the website and didn't like it at all but hopefully this one will be a winner.

Hi everyone!

I have CFTKR Orangecream marshmallow cookie melting at work. I love this one sooooo much!!! Glad I have a couple bags of this one ;)

Maggie: You have to post pics of your VDC haul when it arrives! I will too :) I can't wait to see and smell! Vickie posted a few pics of the items I have on the way, being patient isn't easy LOL!

Aria: Lazy pups are so cute and funny! Any recent pics of Ozzy?

Hope everyone has a great day!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

For cleaning day I chose to melt a favorite from Scentsy; Vanilla Suede. Have a good day, everyone! :)

Haven't gotten around to melting anything yet today, but recent fragrances include Coconut Hibiscus and Strawberry Milkshake, both by Haleys.

I just wanted to say hello and wish everyone a great day! [smilie=th_wave]

Afternoon All... :)

It is beautiful out today. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Maggie: You have to post pics of your VDC haul when it arrives! I will too :) I can't wait to see and smell! Vickie posted a few pics of the items I have on the way, being patient isn't easy LOL!

I sure will Mala... [smilie=th_butbutbut] ...it didn't arrive in today's mail. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] It was to be delivered this week and it's Thursday....I am so sad. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I can't wait...I'm like a little kid...peeking out the window for the mailman! Maybe tomorrow. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Melting:

LSC Orange Cream Cake

LSC Orange Glazed Buns

Have a good one. :)

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm melting BL Triple Threat th_00000020.gifth_Drglar.gif I spotted the new tart scents at Walmart today. I grabbed Iced Carrot Cake, Coconut Macaroon & Salted Lime Margarita. I was just there less than a week ago and nada. You just never know when they will put them out I guess!

Hi there. :)

Enjoying having hubby home this week, but it's almost over. :(

Tarts for the day:

LOL Pumpkin Banana Bread

LOL Broomsticks & Pumpkins

LOL Vanilla Shake Cake

CCCC Blueberry Peeps

Can-Do Gingerbread Latte

Homemade Green Tea Blend

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

I can't wait to see and smell! Vickie posted a few pics of the items I have on the way, being patient isn't easy LOL!

Mala - I just checked out her FB pics - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] those look fabulous! They're all so detailed - little works of waxie art! :wub: Has she ever said how long it takes to make 1 of those creations?

I'm melting Swan Creek's Lemon Icebox Cookies. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Incredibly yummmmy!

Hi there. :)

Enjoying having hubby home this week, but it's almost over. :(

Tarts for the day:

LOL Pumpkin Banana Bread

LOL Broomsticks & Pumpkins

LOL Vanilla Shake Cake

CCCC Blueberry Peeps

Can-Do Gingerbread Latte

Homemade Green Tea Blend

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

Honeybear, I sure like your scent choices today.

I've been melting LSC Blueberry Lemon Verbena this afternoon and I just added Nene's Apple Butterscotch Cake to the mix tonight.

Catching up with True Blood season 4 tonight.

Today was one of those rare days where I didn't have to leave the house. I spent all day cleaning and doing laundry. Now it's time to relax. My scent for the evening is another favorite from Scentsy; Honey Pear Cider.

Mala - I just checked out her FB pics - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] those look fabulous! They're all so detailed - little works of waxie art! :wub: Has she ever said how long it takes to make 1 of those creations?

I'm melting Swan Creek's Lemon Icebox Cookies. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Incredibly yummmmy!

Her current TAT is pretty long at a good 4 weeks probably longer. She hasn't charged me upfront for my orders only when they are ready to ship so that takes care of worrying about having to file a claim with PayPal if the order is late. Prices are really good for the amount of wax you get so if you don't mind waiting a while it's completely worth it :)

My first order was quite large so it took a while to get it out but I'm ecstatic that its in transit!! I should get it by the middle of next week, yay!

Photos will be taken and I am considering making YouTube videos reviewing my hauls and stash.

I still am having computer issues - usually as I type, the program shuts down...so I do best just reading most of the time. I hope I can get this darn prob solved. Hooray, though, it is cooperating tonight.

I am melting Beach House from LOL. I can not smell it in the room with the melter - but it is so strong down the hall it is almost too much! [smilie=th_pardon]

Good evening

Melting almost last one of my precious Kiwi Chamomile Crosscreek tarts, sadly discontinued scent.

Trying to use-up some old staff, so in both rooms old Lavender tarts one is Can-do and other AMS.

- DH is gone so I put in one of my strongest melts in two rooms: Heatwave from CFTKR :) ( I think he would hate it)

- my bathroom has Cheryl's Plum Crazee :)

- powder room has Lemon Tea Party (TBG) - I am not crazy about this scent but it has grown on me...nice for variety's sake (and the throw is great)

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Washed and cleaned out the melters today...

Going thru my stash and pulled out Banana Cake ZB from unlabeled vendor

Scentsy's My Dear Watson is STILL going upstairs! :)

:)

Good Morning...

Melting

Citrus Shake Zucchini ~ BL

Sugar Cookie Latte ~ CFTKR

Aria: Lazy pups are so cute and funny! Any recent pics of Ozzy?

Hi Mala....here is a recent pic...thanks for asking as I've been meaning to post one!

Untitled.jpg

So excited...we are going to the Detroit Tigers game tonight! Fun!

Hi and big hugs to all my CF buddies!bunnyearsmiley.gif