The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

Sweet - As it turns out, I think DH realized that his new melting idea was bumming me out. He told me to go ahead & melt when I want

Shortygal - :thyay: gotta give your DH points 4 that!

Christy - have a fun trip! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin Will U have a chance to C Dakota?

I'm melting TDC's Lemon Buttercream Frosting. I like lemon and also frosting, and it's good, just not lemony enuf 4 me. Maybe it's the buttercream.... [smilie=th_scratch]

Hi friends! :)

Note to self: Don't store LSC tarts on their sides like other vendors. [smilie=th_fear8] I went into my LSC drawer this morning and found that almost every single one (about 65 or so) had seeped fragrance oil into the drawer. Many of the cups were even starting to disintegrate on the sides where the oil was pooling. I had to take each and every one out and clean them off, and then wash the drawer out with soap and water (good thing it is one of those plastic Sterilite drawers). What a mess!

Soooo...it was LSC in the warmers...

Moon Spice ~ thinking this is one that the oil really seeped out of because it had very little throw

Mint Green Tea ~ nice clean scent

Creme de la Creme ~ YUMMY!

Also tried TBG Curiouser & Curiouser and really like this unique scent.

It's almost Friday! Hubby comes home tomorrow. [smilie=th_yay]

Tonight it's Banana Caramel Cupcake from CBV- on cold throw it had a weird, kind of plastic smell, but warmed it's amazing, you get banana, caramel, vanilla with cupcake in the background

Thanks, Trep!

NMhoneybear - I was looking at the TBG site last night, and that C&C caught my eye. Glad to hear it is a keeper.

Jules - is that one of your new candles?

I am melting YC Sunflower tonight.

Tonight is "My Mom is my Favorite Taxi Driver" from ScentSationals. Not my favorite summer scent.

Yesterday's Strawberry Lemonade from ScentSationals is on my definitely repurchase list!

Can't wait for my indy's to cure!

AddEmoticons109100.gif Good Morning and happy Friday

Melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Zucchini...CFTKR...really strong and good

honeybear, yuck, what a mess with those leaking tarts. I've had the same thing happen with mine and have only a few left and then I am done with them.

Ozzy has been a pain in the you-know-what today. Instead of playing with his toys, he has been going around the house and stealing things. It's mainly things the boys have left lying around...sunglasses, video game holders etc. He finds these things and then prances around the house with them in his mouth. It's a big game to him as we try to corner him and give up the goods! We've learned to bribe him with a small milk bone treat...lol.

The boys and I saw The Amazing Spiderman yesterday afternoon. We all really enjoyed it a lot! Good flick. I loved that the plot kept moving and was easy to follow. Also, while there was some violence, I don't think it was too graphic at all. The young man who played Spiderman did a great job!

After all the rain and clouds yesterday, it's going to be gorgeous here today.

Have a great day everyone!bf-balloonsmileywave.gif

th_316785e4.gifGood morning!

I am melting Pink Toasty Mallow from OLC :) Older DS wants to go see Batman tomorrow with friends and then have them come back here and sleep over. I guess we will be in for a rowdy night lol th_foolish1.gif

Aria- Ozzy sounds just like a little kid, always into something! th_insane.gif

NMhoneybear - Hooray for your DH coming home!! th_yahoo.gif

This morning I am melting Haley's, Pink Sugar (love)

In the living room I am melting ScentSationals - Sweet Pea (LOVE)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today is a bust so far - I tried and didn't like any of these (all CFTKR):

- Island Oasis, Beach House Avon Seasonal Type, and Jade Pier 1 Type. Back to the drawing board after I get back from errands later!

Note to self: Don't store LSC tarts on their sides like other vendors.

Sorry you had a mess :(...thanks for posting, though. I just tipped all my cups upright!

Also tried TBG Curiouser & Curiouser and really like this unique scent.

Good to know - I've got this in my closet but haven't tried it yet! :)

Good morning today I will try melting some lemon sugar from sniff my tarts. Hope everyone has a great weekend

Aria, Ozzy sounds like a fun pup with a big personality. [smilie=th_giggle]

I didn't do any melting at all yesterday due to a severe migraine. I threw up so much that my chest is sore today. [smilie=th_fear8] Feeling much better so I turned on a couple of melters and am starting with Honeydew Melon from Shayz. Have a good one, everyone.

Hi all :)

I am melting Warm Orange Danish from CHS, it is really throwing all over the house th_200912104451.gif

mpfand - I am sorry to hear you were feeling so bad :( I hope you have been feeling better today!

Christy - have a fun trip! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin Will U have a chance to C Dakota?

YES!!! We are having the best time together!! [smilie=th_catkiss]

[smilie=th_hello]

I am back from the beach...and so much to catch up on!

Stella~ Glad you are back and hope you are feeling better each day!!! :hello:

Mpfand~ Feel better!!! That sounds terrible! [smilie=th_balloons]

Christy~ Glad you are enjoying your trip! :)

Melted everyday at the beach... [smilie=th_00000020]

LSC Lavender Mallow Bread

BL Mandarin Coconut

LSC Pink Ocean Air

Swan Creek Roasted Espresso

Key Lime Pie mixed with Serendipity

Remelting:

LSC Pink Ocean Air...love this one!

TBG Beautiful Zen

Note to self: Don't store LSC tarts on their sides like other vendors. [smilie=th_fear8] I went into my LSC drawer this morning and found that almost every single one (about 65 or so) had seeped fragrance oil into the drawer. Many of the cups were even starting to disintegrate on the sides where the oil was pooling.

Honeybear - Were these older cups? I remember she had a problem with some cups a while ago, so she changed them.

YES!!! We are having the best time together!! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Christy - :thyay: I bet U can't stop smiling. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Mpfand - I remember how awful those headaches can be. [smilie=th_sad-1] Hope you're feeling much better today!

Tragic news from Colorado on the news today. One of our peeps is from there - Candlefan....my heart goes out to all those affected in your area. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting ScentSational's Cookie Fix from a sweet CF pal. [smilie=th_yourock] Yummm....smells like cookies baking in the oven.

edit: MaggieMae [smilie=th_wave] - Glad to C U - we missed ya! Hope you had lots of fun! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Hi All-

It has been very busy here. I had company for 2 days and they just left. I do enjoy company at the beach but it is a lot of work keeping everybody entertained. Unfortunately the weather was horrendous. These were the worst days of the summer. The rain was very heavy and didn't stop at all. We had a nice time anyway.

Relaxing now with LOL Vanilla Sunshine in the melters. This was going all day and is almost done.

Burning some candles-

YC Gardenia

YC Sun & Sand

YC Oceanside

YC Christmas at the Beach

YC Lemon Cupcake votives

YC Oceanside votives

Everything is blending together nicely and smells great!

DD and DH will be here soon.

Michelle-Glad to hear you are feeling better today.

Stella-Hope you are feeling better.

Maggie-Hope you had a nice week. You were probably rained out too. At least the beginning of the week was nice.

Hi there!

Glad to see you back, Maggie. Missed you! [smilie=yes]

Mpfand ~ Sorry you had a nasty headache. Hope you're feeling much better today. [smilie=th_empathy]

Just got back from the airport a while ago and looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend with hubby (plus a few small projects). [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Had to change out the warmers to make it smell extra-specially good in here:

TBG Curiouser & Curiouser ~ again [smilie=th_sml29]

LSC Pink Fruit Loops

McCall's State Fair

Unknown Cranberry Spice

FP Cucumber Cilantro

FP Baby's Bottom

FP Glory Days

Having a glass of wine to wind down...[smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Thanks Sweet, Michele and Honeybear! It's nice to be back. :)

Surprisingly, we had great weather all week, Michele. I was in Cape May County and for whatever reason, the only storm we got was last night! On Wednesday, it looked like it was gonna rain and you could see lightening in the clouds but it passed over us! I heard it was crazy up here! Glad you had a nice time with your guests!

Honeybear- I am glad your hubby is home for a bit! ;)

Ending the night with:

Sandcastles & Seashells from Granny's...didn't take this one with me cause I wanted them to cure a bit- it is throwing wonderfully. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a good night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]