The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

Tonight it's Brassy Classy Blonde from Kim's Tarts- I didn't like this when I first got it, but after I've had it for a while, I decided to warm it and I really like it, it's has the tart from the citrus but also sweetness from the sugar and vanilla

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Can't figure out what to melt this morning....

Gonna browse...

Ok...it's Sunday Morning from Ten Digit...even though it's only Saturday. [smilie=th_tease-1]

Have a good one. :)

I'm burning CrossRoads Oatmeal Raisin Cookie candle and the scent is [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] & throw is [smilie=th_cc15] ! I've been wanting to try this candle & we had a reprieve from the 90 degree temps & was able to shut off the LR fan this morning [smilie=th_c61] , so I'm celebrating by finally burning it! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Melting orange zb from sniff my tarts and orange dream cake from loNg cane primitives

Have a great sat all.

Just got back from the grocery store where I was surprised to see they had a different line of candles and even some melts. They say Tuscany Candle on them out of Kansas City made by the Langley Candle Company. They were clamshells for $2.49 and I got French Vanilla to see what I think of them. I will let you know. Has anyone else had these already?

Sweetspiceygrl said yesterday:

Tragic news from Colorado on the news today. One of our peeps is from there - Candlefan....my heart goes out to all those affected in your area.

Thank you so much for reaching out in sympathy! It is a difficult time here in Aurora, and for everyone touched by the events of July 20. I can't even count how many times I have seen movies at that very theater where it happened, so the tragedy hits home for me in a way more vivid and real than most tragic events I hear about.

Somehow we will pick ourselves up and move on, but I predict the coming weeks will be tough. I'm waiting for a victims list to be released, but not really expecting to know anyone killed. I do know people who had loved ones or friends at the showing there, and they are understandably shaken even more than the rest of us.

I'm trying to stay away from that area, not wanting to contribute to the chaos. It's sort of hard because that area at I-225 and Alameda is such major shopping area and central part of town. One of these days I will go over there and pay my respects in my own private way.

I don't know if I'm even in the mood to burn or melt anything today, but maybe I will put something on later. I could probably use a scent lift.

Hi! :)

Popping in quick to say I am melting Ashland Cupcake. Older DS is having friends sleepover tonight and my younger DS is getting into everything today. Busy day! I hope everyone has a good evening!

Hi everyone

Melting Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte from Swan Creek

Maggie, welcome back girl...sure missed ya

mpfand, that migraine sounds horrible! Hoping today is better

candlefan, such a tragic loss of life yesterday. I am wondering what they are going to do with that theater. My heart sure goes out to the families and friends of the victims as well as all the people involved in the tragedy...the paramedics, doctors, firemen, police, etc. How sad that so many lost their lives at the hands of such a worthless loser so wrapped up in his own pathetic life.

Melting orange zb from sniff my tarts and orange dream cake from loNg cane primitives

Stella - Glad to C you're melting... must mean you're feeling better! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Just got back from the grocery store where I was surprised to see they had a different line of candles and even some melts. They say Tuscany Candle on them out of Kansas City made by the Langley Candle Company.

Trep - That's a good price! [smilie=yes] Langley Candle sounds so familiar....I wonder if they make other lines? Whatev....let us know what U think!

I'm melting a giftie of an unknown vendors Lemon Ice Cream Scoop Bread from a CF pal. Deeeelish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

candlefan, I'm sure the healing for your town will be a long, slow process. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around what happened. So senseless...

Just started melting Oatmeal Raisin from Back Road Hobbies.

Tonight it's Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Kim's Tarts- I get mostly a sweet apple from this, but it's not a candied apple on cold, when it's warm, you get the apple and the caramel, and a bakery in the background

Candlefan, I know your community will need a lot of support in the upcoming days. Hopefully you all feel some peace from the prayers and the healing thoughts coming to you all from all over our nation.

You have good grocery store melts luck, Trep! Seems like you have found others there. (Not familiar with that brand.)

Today has been Scentsationals - Mandarin Madness, one of the few that does not ring my chime. :blush:

Tuscadero's 7up Cake... still melting and awaiting a good throw. Fingers crossed! This is my first melt of my indy orders. Couldn't wait any longer for them to cure. Don't let me down!

Good Morning everyone. My "find" yesterday at the grocery store turned out to be the worst dud I have ever had. Absolutely no throw whatsoever and to smell anything at all you had to put your nose almost in the wax and then the smell was NOT good. So out it went. I would steer clear of this brand if you happen to run across them. After I got these I kind of remembered that someone had given me a candle of this brand a long time ago and it, too, had no scent. Too bad I didn't think of that before I got it. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

This morning it is Scentsationals Sizzlin' Cinnamon.

Have a great day!

Started yesterday afternoon & going today is Pink Sugared Lavender (CFTKR) - great scent & throw!

I also tried Strawberry Daquiri from Sniff My Tarts...it was a pretty good strawberry scent (not too sweet) but didn't last terribly long (2 tarts), maybe two hours.

happy032.gif Good Morning friends...

Melting Buttercream Frosting from A Primitive Glow...minimal throw :mellow: Just started another melter with Country Bumpkin from Carol...a sample she sent and I don't think I've ever tried this scent before.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable Sunday

My "find" yesterday at the grocery store turned out to be the worst dud I have ever had.

Trep - Darn! :( Thanks for being our waxie tester & letting us know. [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm burning CrossRoads Oatmeal Raisin Cookie candle again this morning. Very nice candle - good throw, melt pool and scent - winner! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]