The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

Just home from my trip to visit Cindy "busymom" in North Carolina. It was an amazing trip and a wonderful created memory. You guys, her family is as amazing as she is. We had a blast, me and Buck....LOL ;)

Nothing melting yet, though I do have some new ones in my suitcase. Of course I brought her some CFTKR and she had the itch to make an order while I was there. Yum!!!

I am burning a CBV candle though, in Granny's Pie Crust. Can't wait till my husband comments on the air being on and me burning a candle.......LOL. Its just a little flame though :).

Can't wait to catch up on some CF reading. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] This is me. I don't feel well rested at all. The week seems to drag on with DH out of town. Aria, so happy for you that your DH will be home today! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] We've got a few more days to go this week, and then three more weeks after that. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

As far as the TBG Flowers & Frost...eh, not my cup of tea. Just your average floral, IMO, which I am not the hugest fan of anyway.

Working through some of my FP stash today, plus a few others...

FP Buttercream Bliss

FP Espresso Coffee

FP Lemon Bread

HHS Raspberries & Cream

BH&G Peppermint Candy

Unknown vendor Gingerbread House

Housecleaning on the agenda for today, and then this [smilie=th_WE1summer013] by the pool.

- Strawberry Funnel Cakes (CFTKR) - another freebie that I really like! Lightly sweet and not cloying at all...I thought the funnel cake would be too much but this is great and has a good throw for a "light" scent. Probably will re-order this. This replaced Pink Grapefruit from CFTKR which was nice but never got going very strongly.

- Grapefruit Mango (CFTKR) - another nice, lighter fruit scent; the cucumber is nice in this one- often cucumber tarts don't smell fresh to me. I don't smell any grapefruit...I guess it just adds some freshness.

- Tropical Cowgirl (CFTKR) - I like this one, too...not as strong as I'd like, though...maybe it will get stronger later.

- Blue Lotus (Candle Dippers) - strong & fresh in the powder room plug-in :)

I'm melting the rest of CBV Banana Coconut Creme Pie (yummm!) and trying to decide what I'm in the mood for next...

Since I'm hanging around the house today to catch up on chores, I think I might light up my CBV Hawaiian Tropics candle. It think it will smell great with the pie scent and cause my family to drool with hunger! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I also have one going in my bathroom: Shampoo De Luxe (CFTKR) - it is almost the same as Shampure but it seems like there is some floral in it...I love it! Great throw, too.

I hope some of you are entering the contest at The Bathing Garden...it ends today! (check it out at the Etsy site :)).

Have not been melting lately had a few surgeries and still on bed rest can't move to well but wanted to drop in and say hi

I miss keeping up hopefully I will be 100 percent soon.

Stella-

Hope you are on the road to recovery and back to yourself soon!!

Big thunderstorm rolling in right now. Melting LSC Banana Muffin and BL Banana Zucchini Bread. Smells good here.

DH has asked that I not melt all the time when he is home, so evening/weekend melts will be on hold a bit I guess.

Shortygal - Awww...geez. :( At least melting during the day is do-able 4 U. No melting on the weekends will be harder. Should we hope for some work overtime for your DH to appear? [smilie=th_sml29]

Sorry about the cat barf...ugh. Did he eat too fast?

Aria - Nope, it was a furball. [smilie=th_roll] Sorry...TMI? [smilie=th_pardon]

Have not been melting lately had a few surgeries and still on bed rest can't move to well but wanted to drop in and say hi

I miss keeping up hopefully I will be 100 percent soon.

Stella! [smilie=The_Hi] You were missed - so good to C U! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I hope you're feeling better every day! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

I'm melting a homemade Rain Water from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Thought I'd try a fresh scent to combat the humidity. We're also one of the counties in a drought and really could use a long, soaking lighter rain.

Sunkissed Plumeria by Scentsationals. It is a bit too much for me. I have yet to find a plumeria wax (candle or tart) that actually smells like a real plumeria flower and not an old lady's perfume. This one will be replaced quickly...

Stella, soooo good to hear from you! I hope you are fully recovered and fit as a fiddle in no time!

I'm melting Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew from Can-Do.

Gail

Stella, thanks for checking in with us! You've been missed around here. I hope you're feeling better each and every day.

Found a new one at Wal-Mart today, Cookie Fix from ScentSationals. Smells great!

Had to kill the Sunkissed Plumeria... I don't think I've ever gotten a headache from a scent. Whewwww... first time. Now, Scentsationals Strawberry Lemonade. Picked it in hopes it would be strong enough to cover up the old lady perfume of the plumeria!

th_sHellobar.gif

Starting off the day with Spooky Sweets from Crosscreek th_FULL_O17.gif I believe the temps are supposed to be cooler today. My car has a rather pathetic a/c, if you even want to call it that. I just put the windows down usually. I hope they are right about the temps, because I need to take older DS to the library & then get groceries. He is supposed to read 2 books over the summer before school and the only thing he has been reading is video games th_fear8.gif

Sweet - As it turns out, I think DH realized that his new melting idea was bumming me out. He told me to go ahead & melt when I want th_shewiggle.gif He did mention that he preferred my bulb warmer to the plate warmer, because the 24w spreads the scent too much th_giggle.gif I told him I'd try to use the bulb one sometimes when he is home.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Ugh, I am so sleepy this morning and it's cloudy and raining here. Zzzzzzzz.....

Melting Orange Zucchini Bread from BL...really good

Not sure what we're doing today....we might go see a movie

Take care everyone

Mixed results today...

- The Keeping Room (CFTKR)- nice scent but this had a very low throw

- Warm Gingerbread and Apple (CFTKR) - nice, also; not a strong throw but it was good enough for a while. I added an Apple Zucchini and together they are good and throwing decently!

- The Gift (Dream Tarts) - I really like this one but the throw is really light :(

- Lovespell (Shayz) - always good!

- Shampoo De Luxe (CFTKR) - I love this one...it is super strong, too!

I'll be on a posting hiatus for a while...I'm on a trip to visit family and some high school friends. I'll be back and melting again next week! Have a great weekend everyone!

Finally: A wee bit of rain has fallen in our area...I don't know if it will be enough to green things up or not. I've been melting some odds and ends. One in particular, Blue Gecko-Bella from Twilight series days. I'm trying to use up some older ones because it's almost time to order some great Fall scents. I hope all is well with everyone. I have started mall walking after a 2 year hiatus. It's something I've been meaning to do again for a long time, so I hope this will help increase my energy level soon. Have a great evening candle buddies.