The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Good Morning. I wasn't home much yesterday, but still managed to melt My Mom is the best...mandarin, papaya and juicy nectarine from BH&G and Skinny Dippin' from Scentsy. This morning it's Sugar Cookie Latte from CFTKR. This is from my swap box and I'm so glad she included it. I'd been wanting to try it. :)

My house is a wreck..on a mega paint marathon on DS room..I like the colors, a cool yellow(Butter) and a light turquoise(Catalina) ..I will be on the hunt for some new blinds and bed spread and area rung to tie together. It's a huge improvement from the forest green walls and these colors are what I think Florida colors would be.

Today I'm melting LSC Pine Mint Blossoms. This is more floral than I like, but would be really nice in a bath or bedroom. Also finishing up Can-Do Twilight Woods.

Still no sign of rain here..I think all the watering will be in vain in the long run. Have a great Sunday afternoon.

Hi everyone. Melting: Fresh Strawberry Rhubarb from Colonial at home

Raspberry Cream Cake from Candle Dippers.

Pink Sugar from Crabby

Your scents sound so good today.

I just traded out Can-do Blue Ribbon Cookies for CFTKR - Coconut Strawberry Cake Yummy

Hotter than hades here in Mo. today, but I have hit on one of, if not the best 2 scent combos for my home right now.

Nene's Kitchen Melts: Orange Pound Cake & her Mojito. [smilie=th_Drglar] I wish you could smell it. [smilie=group_hug]

Its so amazing, went to order more, but as I explained in a thread I just made, I'm worried about this vendor. Stay cool everyone!

I'm ending the day with CFTKR's Sweet Cranberry Corn Pudding, another freebie from Carol. I'm smelling mostly cranberry, but that's A-ok with me...luvs me some cranberry! [smilie=th_aa17]

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

I am REALLY loving this Funnel Cake from Aunt Nena's! The cinnamon is sweet and so delicious! It is just as strong now as it was much, much earlier! I LOVE this vendor- thanks again for the reco Stella!!! ;)

Added Peace, Love & Patchouli from Ten Digit upstairs- a favorite! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

[smilie=thzzz003] Heading up soon...can't get in the groove today. See ya tomorrow. :)

I am envious of the warm weather - we all had sweaters on here this weekend.

I have melted a lot of old ones, maybe not worth mentioning! I am ending with Fresh Linen from Cottage Hill, and Twilight from Scentsy. I can smell these just fine!

Dislike Mondays ): Hard getting out of bed! Melting BH&G's Country Kettle Corn this morning at work :)

Mornin' [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Maple Butter French Toast from LSC and remelting the Funnel Cake from AN.

Crazy thunderstorms right now....the kids should be rolling out of bed soon. :)

Hi all,

Melting Nene's Vanilla sugared grapefruit in living room and her Toasted marshmallow in the kitchen. Both are great :)

I bought a few 3 wick candles at B&BW with the SAS, and I also scored some nice warmers at 10$ ea at another store. I'm already way over budget on wax this month I can't look at anything else lol! I have 7 orders on the way or about to ship out soon o.O!

Welcome to a new week, everyone. I'm melting CYS Every Blade of Grass and Nene's Cherry Chip Cake (yum). It's been fun using stuff up lately, especially the half tart cups -- I still have a ways to go yet!

th_sHellobar.gif

Getting a late start with posting what I am melting. It has been one of those days already. Our power went out this morning and DH was getting on my nerves for other reasons th_u51.gifI am melting Sugar Butt from Can Do th_aa17.gif and hoping the rest of the day gets better! lol