The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Guest Anonymous

This morning I have the last half of a Gramma Fran's 7-UP Pound Cake jumbo tart melting.....Still working on my 'use-it-up' challenge. I'm starting to get shipping notices for new orders coming this week....the mail will be a LOT of fun starting about Wednesday :P

Sorry to hear about those spills, Trep and Patsy. I hope you got it cleaned up without too much trouble. Patsy, I would have cried over that lasagna.

Also working on using up some of my older tarts. I have Autumn Brulee from Calisto this morning and Imagine Peace from Lathers & Lights.

Have a good Monday, all!

I also would have cried over that lasagna! :shock: MP have a great trip...that vacation sounds wonderful especially after this inferno I live in in SC.

Alll night it was YC midsummer's night....really strong. Now it's lemongrass from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts! :P

This morning I'm melting Vanilla Iced Cinnamon Rolls and Chocolate Covered Cherries. These are two of my favorites.

Oh Patsy! I'm so sorry about your lasagna! That is one of our favorite meals around here, and that would just be devastating. I'm so, so sorry. I hope it wasn't too hard to get all of that up. :P Sorry about your spill, too, Nancy. Man, I've been pretty lucky in the wax spilling department. I typically just have to clean up koolaid and dog pee. LOL!

I don't have anything melting yet this morning, since the boys and I are about to head to Walmart to do some grocery shopping. But, when I get back, I'll get the melters started up. I've already iced them and cleaned them out this morning, so they'll be good to go!

Have a great day, everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Fresh Linen by MB in the Master Bath very strong scent but nice and MB's Eucalyptus scent in the kitchen/great room

Good Morning!

Sorry to hear about the lasagna fiaso Patsy....we love lasagne too and I know how much work it is putting it together! A few years ago I nearly dropped a pan of lasagne as I was taking it out of the oven....nearly had a heart attack!

Trep, sorry to hear about your 'waxident' too.....

Today I am melting Cake Bake by Almost Country and also Whipped Cream & Honeydew by Candle Haven....it smells so good in here!

:P Have a nice day!

I may be too late mp - what part of the Oregon coast? I am there often!

Tonight is Paradise Reef from Grandmas Homebrewed.

A tiny coastal town called Port Orford. We are going to visit my in-laws. They have a house there on the lake. Have you been there or heard of it? It's so pretty and peaceful. It's also much cooler there than it is here so I'm looking forward to a break from the heat!

Yes I have been there, and I am in Newport most of the time. Should be there later in the week.

Today is my Cranberry Ginger Spiced Tea from Beth's Boutique so far.

Guest Anonymous

'Waxident' - What a perfect word! :P

Just put on Sun & Sand from Candle Haven....

Heidi...LOL....I've had my share also of cleaning up dog pee but fianlly got my little pom trained! This morning I'm melting mimosa breeze from candle haven. Good strong throw and the scent is wonderful!!

Guest stardustgirl

It's my 2nd day into the Lemon Verbena candle from Henri Bendel (BBW). It's a good citrus-y lemon.

All this talk of lasagna is making me want one! [smilie=snoopy]

Root candle in Eternal.

OK, GooGone lovers...think it will take hot pink wax out of a white knit shirt? :lol:

Oh no! What happened? [smilie=snoopy] My ds spilled a dark pink wax on one of his white t-shirts, and goo gone got rid of the stain. So, it's definitely worth a try. Good luck!

Oh, good! Thanks Heidi!

It doesn't get much goofier than this. I sloshed the wax on the plate melter. I set the pan of hot wax on the counter and bent down to to clean up all the wax and check the floor and as I bent down toward the floor, my sleeve landed in the hot pan o' wax. Of course, this at work...I have spent my lunch hour trying to lighten it up. Giving up, waiting for GooGone.

Thanks for the tip on GooGone. I will have to get some. I can spill something just by looking at it.

The afternoon melt is Glazed Pears from Front Porch (Tart Shoppe) in the living room and comp room and Gingerbread Cookies from CCS in the Kitchen...love these scents.

It is so hot here today and the humidity is out of reach. I need a cold one!!!! [smilie=snoopy]

cookie, mystery tarts can be fun sometimes! lol

slpit, it's not terribly hot here, but it rained all morning and early afternoon and now it is sunny and the humidity is really almost unbearable! Thank goodness for AC!!

debra, sorry to hear about your waxident, hope the stain comes out for ya.

Well, girls, I have just started a new tart ~ Pomegranate by Cobblestone......it's only been on a few minutes, the cold smell is very nice.

In the kitchen is CHC's Mcintosh Apple, very pretty and long lasting. Livingroom is CH's Fruit Chutney.... yummmmmm!

Guest Anonymous

Back to work, after being off last week. [smilie=snoopy] - so melting in the evenings again.

Put Crosscreeks old fashioned banana pudding on - good one! Now I want some of the

real thing, too...... :lol: