The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

I am melting a vendor that I have purchased mainly B&B from in the past - Wylde Ivy. The scent is Lime Margarita and whooo booy, is it strong.

Happy birthday candlekids! ([smilie=th_thsecret] Now you are old enough to be really sweet to your Moms on Mother's Day in a couple of weeks! ) [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I am melting a vendor that I have purchased mainly B&B from in the past - Wylde Ivy. The scent is Lime Margarita and whooo booy, is it strong.

Do you like the scent? I love Wylde Ivy's tarts but they are not always available.

Good Morning

Melting Apple Zucchini Bread from Shayz...shared with me by a nice CF friend! Thanks! I am loving it!

Have a Happy Birthday honeybear! AddEmoticons09754.gif

Have a great day everyone!

hello.gif

Starting off with Sugar & Spice Marshmallow Funnel Cake th_200912104451.gif I have to say....when I first got my S&S order, I wasn't thrilled with how my tarts smelled on cold sniff. I know that is not always accurate, but a lot of times for me, it is a good indicator. As much as I hate waiting for curing, these have definitely improved since then! There is still some that don't smell great to me, but what a difference in the others! th_biggestgrin.gif

Happy Birthday honeybear [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

starting my day out with Ice Berry Sparkletini from Lil' Kitchen Candles and Rudolphs Noel from Laughing Out Loud Candles. Both a very fruity i wish lil kitchen would reopen

Mornin'

Melting:

LOL - Candy Apple Cupcake

Candleberry - Vanilla Crumb Cake

Burning:

Buggytown - Sweet Strawberry

LOL - Pink LIme

Good morning!

I am melting S&S Warm Sugar cookie. I took the kids to school, and could smell it when I got out of the car in my driveway!

On the other hand, I seem to have the worst luck with candles. I ordered a LOL triple scented and even went through these boards to find the best-loved scents and my top layer is not throwing AT ALL. I believe it's green caramel apple, or apple crunch cupcake??? Hoping the next layer, comfortably numb, will do better for me.

You would think by now, I'd stop wasting money on candles and just melt melts that are guaranteed. BUT I love the look and feel of a candle burning.......

[smilie=th_wave] Good Morning!

I changed out a LOT of melters this morning - whew!

Baby Graceful by CFTKR in the living room

My Muse by CFTKR in the hall

Pineapple Jasmine by CFTKR in the family room

Bite Me by CFTKR in DS room

Too Much Fun by Cozy Cottage in one bathroom

Moonlit Magnolia by Cozy Cottage in another bathroom

Cape May Seashore by Cozy Cottage in my bathroom

Cottage Mimosa by Cozy Cottage in my room

I got a load of these little tart cups quite some time ago from Cozy Cottage on clearance, they don't have much in the way of cold throw for the most part, so I thought I'll use some up and see if they're even any good. we shall see!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good day, wax peeps! [smilie=th_wave] Last night I burned my first Tyler candles, two votives in Family Tradition. I didn't like the cold sniff at all on these. Kinda perfumey. [smilie=th_u53] But upon burning it's not at all perfumey and the scent is terrific and very unique! (Cinnamon, Clove, Brown Sugar, Raisins, Rum Vanilla & Tonka beans - YUM!) These little guys burned perfectly and are the strongest thrower of any votive I've tried. [smilie=th_cc15] I was thinking I didn't want anymore Tyler products if they were going to smell like perfume. [smilie=th_butbutbut] that attitude is so wrong. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Today it's LSC Caramello, a blend of caramel and marshmallow. Perfection in wax and a new fave! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

Good Afternoon

Melting:

ScentSationals My Mom is..the best chef downstairs

A wonderful gift of Patchouli from a CF pal upstairs....thanky! I'm sitting upstairs...lol

:)

Still on Candle Dippers Fairy Dust and Twinkle Toes today...a great lemon scent! I keep turning the melter on and off and I think that is making this last longer!

I also tried TDC Rogue...the scent is nice but I like my other TDC's a lot better.

I'm melting Long Cane Primitives Peeps and burning a cotton candy-scented candle made by a CF friend. What a nice treat it is!

Happy birthday NMhoneybear!

I am melting McCall's in Farmer's Market and Country Store

I have to say that I have not enjoyed the scent in my home this much since I started melting rather than burning!

Karen - Those two are deeeelish! [smilie=th_LOVE] Glad to hear you like em a little. :lol:

Last night I burned my first Tyler candles, two votives in Family Tradition. I didn't like the cold sniff at all on these. Kinda perfumey. But upon burning it's not at all perfumey and the scent is terrific and very unique! (Cinnamon, Clove, Brown Sugar, Raisins, Rum Vanilla & Tonka beans - YUM!) These little guys burned perfectly and are the strongest thrower of any votive I've tried. I was thinking I didn't want anymore Tyler products if they were going to smell like perfume. [smilie=th_butbutbut] that attitude is so wrong. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Puppy - thanks for letting us know your thoughts on Tyler! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I've been steering clear of trying them cuz the scent descriptions made me think they'd be perfumey. Really interesting that when melted you didn't think it was pefumey any more. Now - I'll give em a try! [smilie=th_cha40]

I'm melting HHS Toasted Honey Grahams from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you] and it's excellent - two [smilie=th_thumbs20up] [smilie=th_thumbs20up] for sure!!

Changed up the melters for the evening...

Oh Soy Sweet's Strawberry Angel Cake

CFTKR Fresh Picked Strawberry...this is an OLD mega donut tart!! ;)

I changed mine too...

- Vanilla Woods (Can-Do) - wow, I really detest this one!

- Vanilla Woods was replaced by Lavender Silk (Can-Do) - this smells nice - powdery but that is good here. My Can-Do tarts have not been strong throwers but I think this one will be good...it will be started again tomorrow morning so that will be the test.

- I tried a freebie Cinnamon Cake from Candle Dippers- did not like this scent at all ...

Guest jesuschick

I tried a freebie Cinnamon Cake from Candle Dippers- did not like this scent at all ...

That is bad news because I bought that one and it is curing still...

Home from work and my house still smelled like last night's/early this morning's scents-YUM!

I just started:

• McCall's Apple Spice in main living area
  • Butterfly Lane Marshmallow Cake in 2 melters-Entryway and Hall Bath
  • Sugar & Spice Downey Blue Ultra in Master Bath

Hi, all! Thanks so much for all of the birthday wishes!

[smilie=th_aa18]

It's been a hectic week with my mom having surgery on Monday and also starting rather large landscaping project. Then my birthday dinner last night was off to a great start until my DH got a piece of purple cabbage stuck in his throat and nearly choked to death. I was never so scared in my entire life. We called 911, but fortunately he got it out on his own before the paramedics arrived. Needless to say, I had no appetite for that poor little lobster sitting on my plate. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Melting for the evening:

LSC Chocolate Raspberry Latte in the great room

LSC Pink Cloud in the bedroom

Hoping to be able to lay low tomorrow. I'm worn out!

Have a good night everyone! :)

Tonight's melt is No Place Like Home from Shayz...thanks CF buddy! I am really liking Shayz a lot! The wax they use reminds me of the wax that Lessie from Candle Haven used to use. I miss Candle Haven! Anyhow, this scent is like potpourri and spice...LOVE!!

NM, Oh my goodness...so glad to hear that your DH is okay. Were you guys at home or at a restaurant? So scary when someone is choking. I remember one time years ago my Dad started choking at the dinner table...I was horrified! It is hard to finish your meal after something like that. I'm sure your DH was scared too. Hope everything is better tomorrow.

Have a nice evening everyone!

OMG Honeybear...that musta been scary!!! I am so glad he was ok and got it out!!! I know the feeling....last year my Dad was choking on a piece of steak and I had to give him the Heimlich. Very frightening.

Did not like the strawberries...I changed to

ScentSationals Honeydew Mint