The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

th_hello.gif

I'm melting Pink Passion from YOCC. The clothes shopping with older DS was a success, he wasn't even crabby during the processth_e3301ae2.gif I need to try and get some th_lavarepiatti.gifth_rk01_lavatricefare.gif done because we have family coming into town this weekend.

Maggie - That stinks! Glad you are back up and running :)

trep - Happy to hear your dad is doing better!

th_prod_107_1676.gif

mpfand & shortygal, sounds like we all have teenagers...fun times, fun times!!! I know there's some others here with teens...Maggie? Anyone else? We can all vent to each other...lol.

Maggie, so glad you got your internet and stuff back...I always feel so "lost" when I can't come on the 'puter and check up on things! I don't have a smart phone, but I do looooove my laptop!!!!

Melting two tarts from two very sweet CF peeps....HOS Vanilla Chai and Mason Jar Prims Spice Cake...going great with my coffee!!!!

Thanks Shortygal & Aria...

Teens~ you say? YEP! I have two 14 year old dds...one 18 year old ds...and one 21 year old dd...it's a cornucopia of hormones around here. ;)

Trep...glad to hear your Dad is doing better!

Added Grandpa from Candle upstairs...love it!

th_smiley-yawn.gif

Our cat decided everyone should wake up at 5:30 this morning, including the baby [/font]th_pullhair.gif

Shortygal, at least she (he?) isn't doing this!

Christy - [smilie=th_blij81] -I got my C&S today! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Huzzah! I was so excited to read this yesterday, and then I got mine today! Looking forward to this one, especially since I have recently found other things to spend my "fun money" on besides wax. But that is just as well, seeing as I can just motor through my stash! This post is officially the beginning of my summer lockdown.

Right now I'm melting SH Cotton Candy Frosting! This one is sooo delicious.

Season of the Witch from TBG...Strong!!! Very grapefruitish... :)

You got me with the grapefruit...is this an older one? I don't see it on the website ! :)

Guest jesuschick

YUM!!

Thanks to Aria's recommendation to try Thompson's Crumbles, I ordered 3 scents.

So, tonight I am melting:

• Spice Cake
  • Pumpkin Pie

I also got Harvest Spice but since these just came tonight I am only melting these two.

Thanks for the encouragement to try these, Aria. They are DELICIOUS!!!

MaggieMae - Laura Ingalls? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I'm melting CFTKR's Toasted Sugar Corn Pudding Fluff. I'm not sure what it's supposed to smell like (too tired to look up the description), but it's kinda sweet so all is well. [smilie=th_aa17]

Hi there...I've still got the same melts from earlier going as well as burning Village Candle's Cozy Home.

Thanks Shortygal & Aria...

Teens~ you say? YEP! I have two 14 year old dds...one 18 year old ds...and one 21 year old dd...it's a cornucopia of hormones around here. ;)

Trep...glad to hear your Dad is doing better!

Added Grandpa from Candle upstairs...love it!

Yep, Maggie! I knew you'd understand! BTW..."cornucopia of hormones".... [smilie=th_happy096] Good One! [smilie=th_lmao-1]

YUM!!

Thanks to Aria's recommendation to try Thompson's Crumbles, I ordered 3 scents.

So, tonight I am melting:

• Spice Cake
  • Pumpkin Pie

I also got Harvest Spice but since these just came tonight I am only melting these two.

Thanks for the encouragement to try these, Aria. They are DELICIOUS!!!

Karen, happy to enable anytime! Love Thompson's...great scents and great CS...very quick TAT. Glad you are enjoying them! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Christy, cute video! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

sweet, Wow! Love the name of that one you are melting! I am on the fence about the sugar corn pudding type scents...I've tried a couple that were really good and one or two that were sort of blech...

Okay, I am [smilie=th_offtobed]

Heading off to bed . . .

[smilie=th_offtobed]

This evening I put a sample from Woodland Candles, Frankensence & Myrrh (never can spell that), but it doesn't smell like any of the other F&M's I've tried. I thought it smelled *bakery* in the bag, and my DD said it smelled like "burned cinnamon".

[smilie=th_puke]

DS, however, said it smelled like Publix bakery which was okay by him. lol

:D

Earlier I had the priviledge of attending my daughter Melody's induction into Phi Kappa Phi honor society at University of West Florida. You had to be in the top 10% to get in, she has worked very hard and we are all VERY proud of her!!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I can't believe she's almost ready to graduate college and then she'll be moving to Baltimore with her boyfriend and to attend grad school.

[smilie=th_cry2yw3]

oh, don't let me get started . . . I'm gonna miss her SO badly!

G'NITE ALL

k2177362.jpg

Good Morning

Melting Sour Cream Spice Cake from Carol this morning

Wishing everyone a happy Friday!3df98e0a.gif

Good morning getting ready to head out of town so my melters are off until we get to where were going. Have a great weekend all

Good Morning! :)

Put on Dads Cucumber & Cream from Can Do last night and its still cranking strong as ever this morning... :)

Happy Friday!!

Hi everyone. Yesterday I melted McIntosh by Old Va, Frosted Lime Cake by Candle Dippers.

Today melting: Peach Love Spell by Front Porch, love this

melting: Citrus Sunshine by Colonial at home

Burning: Sweet Summer Tea by Bridewater, votive

I'm melting Can-Do Cast Iron Cookies (nice concept but the execution isn't grabbing me) and just finished cutting some 2 oz tart cups in half. I'll probably just keep the cutting board out in anticipation of my LOL order's future arrival.

Hi all :)

I am melting Brown Sugar Nut Cake from LSC. I was bummed because earlier when I got the mail, I had no package from LOL. I guess they forgot it because it just showed up a little while ago. I just wish DH wasn't the one to intercept it crap.gif

I just wish DH wasn't the one to intercept it [/font]crap.gif

I am wishing the same thing a lot, lately! :)

Today I melted TDC Oakmoss Sage (lovely scent but not long-lasting), Nene's Indonesian Teakwood, and Universal Voodoo's Tapestry (Cucumber, fig, cedarwood. lime ,herbs) which was quite woody but nice.

I know what ya mean Shortygal!!! Yikes!

Melting:

Cupcake by ScentSationals downstairs

Vanilla Woods from CanDo upstairs

Have a good one. :)