The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

I'm melting:

LOL - Holly's Iced Snow Cookies

Burning candles:

Sugar & Spice - Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk

Spotted Hog - Piggy Munch

Good morning! The_Hi.gif

After all those crazy warm days last week, it is back to freezing temps today th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg I am melting OLC Zucchini Bread - creamy version :)

Good morning starting my day off with Toffee Apple from the bathing garden and cranberry spice from Buggy town. have a great day all

Melting JellyBean from YC. I found this one at TJMaxx Its smells great and is throwing like crazy! You cant beat it for $9.99!!

Debbie

Good Morning! We are back to cooler temps this morning too. I have melting from Olde Primitive Treasures from the (mystery bag) one smells like tide detergent and the other one smells like lemon and magnolia, not sure. Neither of these have a strong throw.

Good Morning fellow waxaholics! watrcoolersmiles4.gif

In my melter I have Carol's Raspberry Coconut Cake...yum.

Really?!?! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack I love that scent and since Busy Bee merged with Sniff Your Tarts...it's not on the list! I better write that down!!! Thanks Aria! :)

I am almost positive it's the same scent...it's very, very good.

I'm melting:

LOL - Holly's Iced Snow Cookies

Burning candles:

Sugar & Spice - Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk

Spotted Hog - Piggy Munch

These are all fun names! cool1.gif

Wishing everyone a great day!78051.gif

heading to work later on, so im doing tarts today: YC's Pink Lemonade in my home office, and YC's Kiwi Berries in the kitchen. Trying to go through my older tarts and use them up!

Yesterday, I melted Banana Island from Can-Do and I have to say I believe it is the same scent as Busy Bee's Banana Ivy. It's really a nice scent...sort of clean and fruity at the same time.

I love Banana Ivy too but I checked Can Do and I couldn't seem to find Banana Island. I hope Donna still has that one. I am going to change the melters in a bit to CCCC Hugs & Kisses. Upstairs i have a remelt going but I have no idea what it was. Hopefully when it warms up I will know.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Banana Island is not on the "Scent Description" page at Can-Do. However, if you look at the drop down menu for tarts, it is on there. HTH.

I have been wanting to try the Stars & Stripes--could you please tell me a little bit more about what it smells like? Thanks, Nancy

It's kind of like apple pie, but with less cinnamon than others I've tried. It's strong, but not heavy, if that makes sense.

[smilie=th_teks0311] Sweet and Maggie re my sis's wedding.

I'm savoring the last bit of LSC Moonspice this morning. What's up next? [smilie=th_idontknow] but no doubt I'll figure it out shortly.

Gail

This morning it was Scentsationals Strawberry Lemonade and this afternoon it is Fireworks from them. This is a fizzy mandarin orange scent.

After an hour Fireworks had to go. Although it does have a fizzy orange scent it smells more like a crushed baby aspirin that has been lying around for awhile-- KWIM? Kind of like it went sour or something. At any rate, it is not for me so I am replacing it with my tried and true Madagascar Vanilla from Harmony Home. I have a slight headache so don't feel like taking any chances. Ha!

Good Afternoon!

First time I've had a chance to check in! I've been working on greyhound moonpies until my back is breaking, so I thought I'd take a little break to check in.

sewing.gif

I took Bear to the vet for his stitches removed, and everything looks great - so the donut is off and he's good to go! yay

Scent-wise, here's what's up:

VooDoo Love by Missy's Tempting Tarts - WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! I love it!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tropical Tuberose by LOL (from a CF pal - thank you!) in the hall

Butterfly Hugs by Soy Breeze in my bedroom

Sunning in the Sand by Cozy Cottage in my bathroom

Georgia Peach by Haleys Heavenly is still cranking out in the kitchen

and Squeaky Clean by Crabby Candle in DS room

I just got a note from DS teacher that DH has been picked as a chaperone on the 5th grade trip to New Orleans!

[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

woo hoo, he'll be excited. This is embarassing to admit, but if he didn't get picked we had decided that we will take ourselves a day trip there that day and just kinda follow along. (I have done this with some of my other kids' major field trips too). He's our baby and we are *slightly* overprotective

[smilie=th_paper-bag]

[i'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad disappointed, cause now I won't get to go - BUT I don't envy DH on a bus load of 5th graders - been there, done that - I went on DD's 5th grade trip to Cocoa Beach Space Center a few years back - thank God for mp3 players, is all I'll say]

great-day.gif

Good afternoon!83318.gif

Carol's Aveda Shampure is melting upstairs and it is scenting the entire house. I love this scent...it's very herbal and calming. sultan.gif

Laurie, I have been on a few on those field trips and always hate the long bus rides...the kids can be so chatty and noisy!!!! My 3rd grader is going on a field trip in May to the state capital - Lansing. I'll have to wait and see if my name is picked to go along. I went on the same trip with older DS a few years ago and all I can say is thank goodness for Tylenol!!

doh3.gif

Off to make dinner....

th_sHellobar.gif

trep - That does not sound good at all. I don't blame you for changing it out. I have to be careful with orange scents because sometimes they make me feel th_puke.gif

Laurie - Great news about Bear! :) I can see why you would be disappointed about the trip....but, I am with you about a bus full of 5th graders. I think I would be feeling a little th_pullhair.gif

I am melting Baklava from Nene's. I hope everyone has a nice evening!

Banana Island is not on the "Scent Description" page at Can-Do. However, if you look at the drop down menu for tarts, it is on there. HTH.

That is good news Aria. Thank you!!

We have two peeps celebrating birthdays tomorrow (March 28th) - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to Mpfand and Ladylcl3! (threads started in Birthday Wishes)

I'm savoring the last bit of LSC Moonspice this morning.

Puppy [smilie=The_Hi] - I forgot to ask - how's Brucie's eye?

I'm melting CFTKR's Sour Cream Spice Cake. Mmmmm....luv bakery sniffs! [smilie=cloud_9]

:hello:

Where has this day gone?! :huh:

Melting for the evening:

CFTKR Blueberry Corn Pudding, Apple Corn Pudding, and Apple Mango Tango

The Bathing Garden Pistachio Almond Pudding

A couple of mine...Tulip and Pink Pepperberry

Smells yummy in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good night!

Good Evening All. :)

Worked all day and my feet are tired.

Before I left for work I put on:

Fresh Coffee from a tart making pal... [smilie=thank_you] ...very realistic, strong and GOOD... :)

Cinnamon Sugar Donuts from LSC...I love this one when I get a whiff of it...but it's kinda light- wish it were stronger.

Upstairs:

Lavender Mallow Bread from LSC...A BIG FAV!!!

[smilie=th_1819] Mpfand!!!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Ladylcl3!!!

Tonight we're still enjoying Aveda Shampure from Carol and I've also got a Slatkin Seaside Escape candle burning

Have a nice evening count-sheep.gif