The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

katz-Congratulations! That is wonderful news!! I am going to a destination wedding in May in St. Thomas. Exotic weddings seem to be quite popular lately.

The weather here today is rainy and damp. I am melting LOL Swedish Crumb Cake. Smells good. DH and I are at the shore house for the night. We had a problem with the cable. We are going to go to dinner in a little while and then head back home in the morning. It is too quiet here right now.

Have a great night everyone!!

[smilie=th_blij81] Katz...that is wonderful news!! Congrats to them! [smilie=th_a056]

Tonight it's:

Pumpkin Cupcakes from a talented and generous CF pal... [smilie=th_bb40] thanks!

Pumpkin Harvest Cake from Nene's

My oldest DS and his GF became engaged yesterday.

Katz - What exciting news - [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to the happy couple! And to you, too! You've been way overdue for some good news. I hope it's just the beginning... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Thanks all for the heads up on the Hunger Games movie. I'm not into blood & guts very much. If it's not giving away any plot secrets...do any of the kids really get killed? :blink:

I'm melting HHS' Apple Orchard - strong & good! [smilie=th_cc15]

Thanks all for the heads up on the Hunger Games movie. I'm not into blood & guts very much. If it's not giving away any plot secrets...do any of the kids really get killed? :blink:

Well...for the movie...yes- some kids do. I'm not a horror or bloody movie kinda person either but the books are not graphic with the killing. I do not know how the movie is. [smilie=th_confused3]

Update: I'm melting LSC Aphrodisiac (so happy to be done with this one) and SH Waffle Cone (YUM -- so much better than I expected!).

Guest jesuschick

Update: I'm melting LSC Aphrodisiac (so happy to be done with this one) and SH Waffle Cone (YUM -- so much better than I expected!).

Tonight I did a clean up melt. Mixing bits and pieces so that I could toss packaging from stuff I only like okay or a sample that was half used when I already bought more. Mixed with other stuff, the stuff I only liked okay became better when mixed!

I still need to place a SH order.

Sweet - I am not into gore at all, and I could not put that book down!

Katz - hooray! How exciting!

I have Lathers & Lights - Honey Citrus, in 3 melters tonight.

Good morning!

I am starting off the day with Scentsy Sugar Cookie. I am waiting for my son and his friends to wake up. I am going to bust out the waffle iron...it should smell great in here th_drool33456183iw4.gif

katz - That is terrific news! th_200912104451.gif

Good Morning!

Got a busy outdoor-work day planned, weather permitting. Getting ready to run out for newspapers in a few.

Changed a couple of melters -

Honey I Scrubbed the Kids (first time trying this scent) by Can-Do in living room and hall

Lemon Berry Twist by Olde Primitive Treasures in the kitchen.

Weekend mornings usually get polluted with bacon and/or sausage (which I refuse to cook, but the husbands always do and eggs too - bleeech! What's a vegetarian to do!? other than gag, that is).

Have a great day!!

Good Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4] Slept like a log last night.

Cuddle Buns from DT

Upstairs:

Candles in...

Lilac votive from a CF pal [smilie=cloud_9]

Lavender & Chamomile from a CF pal [smilie=cloud_9]

Thanks! :)

Have a wonderful Sunday...it's looking gloomy here. Hope the sun comes out.

Changed a couple of melters -

Honey I Scrubbed the Kids (first time trying this scent) by Can-Do in living room and hall

Laurie - What did U think of that one? [smilie=th_235F35F32] I'm not a big floral fan. Even tho many vendors put that scent into that category, I really like it. [smilie=th_200912104451] Was it too sweet 4 U?

I'm melting LSC Pumpkin Roll and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !!

Good Morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's going to be another beautiful day in the Southwest! A perfect day for a ride on our new Harley! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Meltings so far:

Scentsy Honey Pear Cider from a CF Friend in my bedroom [smilie=th_teks0311]

HHS Insane Zucchini Bread in the great room

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Sunday everyone! RainbowHeartBounces.gif

Melting Banana Island from Can-Do...just put it on.

Katz, wwinesmiley2.gif Congrats on the great engagement news! LoveHeartPuzzleClear.gif

Maggie, lol Cuddle Buns?! What does it smell like?scratchinhead.gif

Having a relaxing Sunday at home today...hope everyone has a great day!thbubblesmiley.gif

It has been such a dreary weekend. I guess I am spoiled by all the beautiful weather we have been having.

Burning some candles -

YC Italian Christmas Biscotti ( have this on the warmer because the wicks would no longer stay lit)

YC MIlk & Cookies -Love!!

YC Chocolate Bunnies -Love!!

It smells great here!!

Melting Vanilla Cream and Vanilla Suede, both from Scentsy. I also have an adorable heart shaped cupcake melt sitting here on my desk that I received in the mail yesterday from a CF pal. Even though it's wrapped I can still smell it and it's amazing! The scent is called Pink Sugar Fluff. Not sure of the vendor. We have a house full of teenagers today. DS and DD both have friends over. I love that we now have plenty of space for them. Enjoy your evening, everyone.

Michele - we had a very overcast/drizzly weekend here, too, but it finally cleared up this afternoon, so I 'spose the clearing is headed your way for tonite/tomorrow. I hope U kept your woolies out, it's going back to more normal, cooler temps. [smilie=th_autumboy]

My afternoon melt was Apricot Zucchini Bread from a CF friend [smilie=th_76d65c2f] and it was delish! [smilie=thank_you] I'm ending the day with Morenci's Honey Pear Cider candle - very impressed with their candles! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a great evening everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Got all of my warmers changed out for a relaxing evening. Hate to say it, but my butt is a little bit sore from the bike ride today. [smilie=th_sml29]

Melting:

Candledippers Little Black Dress in the bedroom

HHS Twighlight in the bathroom

My Spearmint in the meditation room

HHS Blueberry Bread Pudding in the great room

The Bathing Garden Frosted Cake Bake in the kitchen

Have a good evening, everyone! :)

I am melting Blackberry Cobbler from Olde Primitive Treasures and Muscadine Vine from BuggyTown and Grape Sugar from the Bathing Garden

Hi! :)

I hope everyone had a nice day. I've had LSC Strawberry Cream Puff melting. DH let me indulge in a nap earlier, but I am still tired and ready for bed.thzzz003.gif