The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Honeybear~ Whatcha think of Twilight? I love that one! :)

Aria~ Cuddle Buns is a baked apple scent with vanilla and spices. It's yummy but rather light...like a distant sniff...but it has lasted all day! :)

Tonight I am putting on a freebie clam from the Bathing Garden...

Tricky Banana Treats...I had stored it away cause I wasn't likin' bananas, but I think I'm liking them now! ;)

Good night all...

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Monday already starting my day off with Sugar cookie noel from CFTKR And Birthday Cake from Haley's. Have a great day all.

Good Monday Morning, I'm melting from Olde Primitive Treasures Marshmellow Latte in two melters and I have to say I am not impressed with this vendor. Every scent that I have tried has little to no throw. Thankfully I bought during a sale, so on to the next vendor.

Hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning...On my second cuppa [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe and melting...

Twilight from Haley's Heavenly Scents all over downstairs... [smilie=cloud_9]

Tempest from Bridgewater upstairs...very old and stronger unmelted than melted. [smilie=th_confused3]

Have a good one. :)

GOOD Monday MORNING!

spring break is all over for us

[smilie=damn]

oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Today I'm in a fruity mood:

Strawberry Rhubarb by OMG in my bedroom

Orange Clove Pomander by BH&G in my bathroom

Wild Thing by ScentSationals in the other 2 bathrooms

Strawberry Crush by Shady Mt. in the living room

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie by Shady Mt. in the hall

Georgia Peach by Haleys Heavenly in the kitchen

Pink Sugar Mint (handmade by a friend) is STILL going in the family room

and have Watermelon by Can-Do queued up and ready in DS room, I'll turn on his melter closer to after-school time.

:rolleyes:

oh, and I really did like Honey I Scrubbed the Kids (melted over the weekend), not too sweet for me, I just wish I had been inside more to enjoy it. (well, kinda, but not really - it was BEAUTIFUL outside and I enjoy working in the garden and the yard - just sorry I missed a lot of the scent)

:D

Hope this finds every one and in the great smell-zone!

[smilie=th_sml29]

Good Morning, Wax-Loving Friends! [smilie=The_Hi]

DH didn't like the Little Black Dress tart that I had melting in our bedroom last night. First thing he said to me this morning was, "What smells like citronella in here?" [smilie=th_oops_] I guess that's my cue to never melt that one again. [smilie=th_sign0164] I didn't like it much myself either.

On the warmers today:

HHS Twighlight in the bathroon again (Love this one, Maggie...enough to have ordered more the other night :rolleyes: )

Sniff My Tarts Strawberry Shake/Amish Friendship Bread (a blend tart I asked her to do) [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

HHS Pink Cranberries in the great room

The Bathing Garden Bubbling Butter Brew in the kitchen. This one is a yummy butterscotch concoction that I am LOVING!

Have a good Monday! :D

Hi All-

Everyone seems to be melting some great scents!! Today I have melting CCCC Gummi Bear Peeps and CCCC Stuffed Jelly Beans.

How do you like Gummi Bear Peeps? Does it smell like actual gummi bears at all? This was one I've thought about ordering.

Honeybear, I disliked CD Little Black Dress too.

Today I'm melting LSC Blackberry Peach Pound Cake in the living room (although this one's almost done) and TBG Winter Apothecary (done with the clam!) in the bedroom.

Guest jesuschick

Well, I had a tiny sliver (really. a tiny bit) of Shayz Pumpkin Zucchini but just received an email from someone that it was too strong for her so I cleaned it out.

Guess I will be taking my tiny little Scentsy warmer home and giving up on scent at the office.

I really wish I had never talked about wax to anyone here (at work). I swear they would never have known that I had it.

Yesterday, I melted Banana Island from Can-Do and I have to say I believe it is the same scent as Busy Bee's Banana Ivy. It's really a nice scent...sort of clean and fruity at the same time.

Right now I am melting Harvest Spice from Thompson's and Frosted Sugar Cookies from Carol. Both are so yummy.

How do you like Gummi Bear Peeps? Does it smell like actual gummi bears at all? This was one I've thought about ordering.

It does smell like Gummi Bears but unfortunately I don't think it has a very strong throw. It is almost done and it has been on for 3 hours.

Hi friends,

Katz, big congrats on your DSon's engagement! My DSister got married over the weekend, her first marriage. She married her college professor and they are over the moon. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

I'm melting LSC Moon Spice today. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail, too darned busy these days [smilie=th_fear8]

Yesterday, I melted Banana Island from Can-Do and I have to say I believe it is the same scent as Busy Bee's Banana Ivy.

Really?!?! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack I love that scent and since Busy Bee merged with Sniff Your Tarts...it's not on the list! I better write that down!!! Thanks Aria! :)

My DSister got married over the weekend, her first marriage. She married her college professor and they are over the moon.

Wonderful news Gail! Big [smilie=th_CONGRA34] to your DSis & DBro-in-law!!!

Changing the scents to:

LOL Rice Pudding...from my previous game room win... [smilie=th_teks0311] !!!

candlelove - That is a bummer, maybe I won't try that one then.

I am melting CranApple Sugar Cookie from Tara's Candle Cottage. It's ok, not totally digging the cranberry though.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

My DSister got married over the weekend, her first marriage. She married her college professor and they are over the moon. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Puppy - congrats to the happy couple! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting Can-Do's Amish Apples. Mmmmm...cinnamony goodness! :wub: