The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Good morning. I've got Nene's - Maple Corn Bread Pudding and sombody's Cowgirl Undies melting this morning. Surprisingly, these are blending really well. Maple syrup, cornbread and leather? It smells like a Dude Ranch.

yeehaw

Good morning starting my day off with Cotton candy party cake from CFTKR

Its race weekend so no internet have a great weekend all.

BunnyPinkBinoculars.gif Good Morning!

Melting Cinnamon Cookies and Toasted Marshmallows from HHS

Hi all!

Maggie & Aria - Thanks! Today was worse than yesterday, poor little guy has been miserable :( I am sure it will be a few days before he is himself again. I actually have an older DS as well - just turned 13! Large age gap, but it works! th_aa17.gif

I am melting Blueberry Zinger from Orchid Lake. I am thinking a glass of wine sounds good for later on. One of those days! lolth_a056.gif

Hope your little one feels better real soon. That is quite an age gap. I think it's great!

Aria, here's wishing your DH a speedy recovery!

Gail

Thanks Gail...he's fine and back to work today. Thank goodness.

Cute tealight holder Christy!

I am helping out at school today, so I'd better get moving...have a great Friday everyone. emoticon-EasterChickRunning.gif

Good Morning...gonna be a busy day.

Melting:

Too Much Fun from Cozy Cottage Scents

Earthly Essence from Crossroads...the last of my tarts. Must get more.

Have a good one. :)

Nancy ~ A day of shopping for smellies is a grand day, indeed! :D

Sweet ~ Yep, DH is home for good! Oh, and BTW, the My Pillow is wonderful. It's a new pillow out that is getting fantastic reviews.

Gail ~ Sure wish I could have come for dinner last night. I LOVE Polish sausage. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Did you have kapusta with it?

Maggie ~ Ummm...not sure about the Haley stuff. I melted the Fruity Toasted Marshmallows yesterday in three rooms...all different types of warmers...and could hardly smell it. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Today I am melting from "tried and true" vendors cuz I want to be assured that my house will smell yummy, yummy, yummy! KWIM?

Here's what I have going this morning:

HHS Lemon Vanilla Pound Cake in the kitchen

BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake in the great room

HHS Divine Cake in the bedroom

My Sage & Citrus in my meditation room from yesterday afternoon is still going strong...my Dad's favorite scent! Love you, Dad! ;)

Have an awesome day! [smilie=th_hema1]

Hi All!

This afternoon I am melting From YOCC - Totally Scrumptious. It sure is good!

DD came home from school this afternoon. We have a family wedding tomorrow and older DD is MOH. DD decided she doesn't like the dress she was supposed to wear so off we go shopping. At least my house will be smelling good when we get back.

th_bb20.gif

I hope everyone is having a good afternoon. The little one is down for a nap, he's a bit better today. I seem to be sniffling now crap.gif I am hoping it is just my sinuses or pollen or something. I will not be happy if I can't smell my melts. I am melting OMG Cake from CFTKR.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Christy, those holders are tooooo cute! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Shortygal, how great your little guy is on the mend, but oh no, I hope you don't come down with the bug! [smilie=th_sad-1]

NMhoneybear, I don't know what kapusta is, but I don't think we had any. [smilie=th_pardon] I'm a long time vegetarian, a sprouts, salad, basil kinda gal, so you can have my share of Polish sausage for as long as we both shall live! [smilie=th_foolish1] I've been so curious about your meditation room. It must be wonderful. Ahhhhh!

Sweet, my daughter's been up in northern California, which is a nine hour drive. Santa Barbara is only three hours, so [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]. She's happy too because it's #1 on her list of favorite of places to live. It's a dream come true for her, lucky girl.

I'm melting LSC Cinnamon Vanilla, a big fave of mine, although it's not as strong as I remember last fall.

Gail

TGIF Friends!

Just checking in to say hi - I don't have much in the way of scents to report. I'm burning my Pink Sands candle from YC this afternoon while I've been sewing.

Yesterday was a wash-out for me, I had my dental surgery in the morning and didn't get much else done at all. Today it's still quite painful, but I'm plugging along on my sewing project as I can. I'll change out the melters after DH goes to bed - he's in a foul mood and I don't want *the lecture*, so I won't take a chance of going near my stash.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I've been very busy getting ready for my in-laws visit. They'll be here early tomorrow afternoon and stay for a few days. I'm melting Blackberry Pie from Can-Do and Vanilla Sunset (thanks, CF buddy!) from Dream Tarts.

Laurie - hope you're feeling better soon! I hope that surgery put U one step closer to being done with going to the dentist! [smilie=yes]

I was melting ScentSational's Pomander, thought I'd like it cuz I've always liked the real thing at Christmas, so I let it go for a while. Didn't hate it, but didn't luv it, either. <_< Then I thought... [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] am I doing? Life's too short to melt something I don't really like. [smilie=th_pardon] So, off that went and now I'm melting AMS' Lemon Pound Cake from a CF pal. It's still fruity, but has the bakery aspect. Ahhh... much better! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Guest jesuschick

Laurie-your bounce back has inspired me given that I am following in your dental surgery footsteps in May. yuck.

Well, since my work area has become a non-waxie zone (I hated taking my bitty warmer home but it was not worth the fight) I feel so scent deprived that I practically race into the house at night to start melting!

Had a couple of false starts tonight. HHS Marshmallow Lime Cupcakes was a yuck to me. Smelled like deodorizing cake/mildew to me. So, I tried LOL Key Lime Buttercream. Also off. Guess so far CFTKR Lime Fluff remains my fav lime.

So, I dumped both of those and started HHS Fruit Slices. I have tried it from a few makers and it always seems a sure bet.

Other melters have:

• HHS Cinnamon Zucchini. VERY yummy!
  • LOL Apple Spice Cake. Good. More McIntosh than I expected.
  • HHS Gain

Shortygal ~ Hope you don't come down with the crud. My youngest DD has been sick and I melted a Wahm's Sinus Relief tart for her to try and help.

Gail ~ Kapusta is saurkraut. Mmmmm! Goes wonderfully with Polish sausage and mashed potatoes.

Laurie ~ Hope you are feeling better today. Drats to your hubby and his grouchy mood! Just tell him that smellies will cheer him up. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Put on a couple of new tarts for the evening:

The Bathing Garden Pistachio Almond Pudding

The Bathing Garden Frosted Cake Bake

Front Porch Bamboo Laundry

Enjoy your evening! [smilie=th_aa17]

Good Evenin'

Shortygal~ I hope you are not coming down with something...feel better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Honeybear~ Sorry to hear your DD is unwell...feel better wishes to her!

Laurie~ I hope you feel better soon! [smilie=th_balloons] There's nothing like being unwell while your DH is a grouch. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Karen~ Sorry to hear you are having bad luck with your "lime blends".

Fragrant Memories is open again! The prices are a bit steep but I love their "keylime blends"...Oh, and they are having a 15% off sale now...just sayin' [smilie=th_pardon]

Changing up the melters...

Fragrant Memories Keylime Cake...these are from 7/2011 and the color is off...I hope they melt good. I'll hafta see...

HOLY MOLY, my house smells TERRIFIC! I mean REALLY great!!

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

After the Grouch went to bed, I changed 3 of the melters. I don't know which one smells better, they are all amazing! In the kitchen is Lessie's Prim Wishes by Can-Do, this is a long-time favorite of mine. In the hallway I have Vanilla Twigs by Cheryls (thank you to a generous CF friend) and it is very nice! Last, but not least, is Persimmon Spice by Nene's (also from a CF pal), and it is AWESOME!!!

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

I quickly ran over to Nene's site and don't see it, I sure hate to find out it's discontinued, DRAT! I was gonna order some for sure!

[smilie=th_c54]

Well, I'm finished sewing for the night, I got a good bit done. 60 out of the 100 moonpies are finished, and 75 are cut. I'll be glad when this project is over.

Tomorrow morning DD has soccer so I'm headed off to bed soon.

[smilie=thzzz003]

Thanks, everyone, for all your good wishes on my dental surgery. Karen, I feel your pain (literally). lol Good luck with yours.

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Have a great evening!

Laurie, that is a lot of moon pies! Glad you are feeling up to doing them!

JC - I think the lime scents are tough - when they are mixed with other scents I often pick up notes that just don't agree with me.

Tonight I am melting one more from the really old stash. It is Lemonade Twister from Heavenleigh Scents. Still smells pretty good!

Good Morning!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

It's dark and rainy here today, so I'm thinking soccer may be cancelled. I wish they would let me know, I have some out errands and then I want to come home and take my pain meds - my mouth is KILLING me, it hurts so bad I woke up in tears.

[smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Changed out my bedroom warmer to Amazon Mist by Nene's

and my bathroom to Fresh Rain Snuggle Type, also by Nene's

[smilie=th_hema1]

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Guest jesuschick

Laurie sorry to hear about your pain! Hope you can get your stuff done quickly (or wait) and just get some rest!

Taking the girls to the vet shortly so only started 2:

• Crosscreek Gingerbread Sugar Cookie
  • Shayz Zucchini Cream