The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

All candles this morning. None are terribly strong, but together they make a nice combination.

Candleberry - Ocean

Yankee - Tranquil Escape (almost gone)

Slatkin - Fresh Lemon

Illuminations - Meyer Lemon

Kayloma - Cucumber Melon

I heard "Gumdrop Cupcake" and had to check out Sweet Lights. [smilie=th_giggle] Love gumdrops! I'm fillin' my cart. Her stuff is so adorable.

Honeybear - Her tarts/candles are SO cute! [smilie=yes] If U order, let us know what you're trying in the damage threads. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls from Crosscreek

Shortygal - luv that scent - it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

I'm melting DT's Ala Almond (smells just like the bottle of almond extract! :wub: ) and burning HOS Vanilla Chai candle.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

This morning I am melting FP Orange Marmalade Bread in the kitchen and burning Orleans Creme Brulee candle in LR.

Lynn

Shortygal - luv that scent - it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

It is great! DH woke up later than I did. He came down the hallway and asked if I had baked him snickerdoodles th_shewiggle.gif

Good Sunday Morning!! :)

Strudel & Spice from Ye Olde Candle Cubbard all over downstairs

Violet Sugar Cake from CYS upstairs

Have a good one. :)

Honeybear - Her tarts/candles are SO cute! [smilie=yes] If U order, let us know what you're trying in the damage threads. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I will be sure and do that when I finalize my order, Sweet&spiceygrl. [smilie=yes] Thinking of getting a couple of birthday cake candles for my girls' birthdays that are coming up in a couple of weeks. Also eyeing the samplers AND of course, the Gumdrop Cupcake tarts. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

This morning I popped in Mason Jar Primitives' Caramel Johnny Cakes in the great room and CFTKR Blue Bubblegum Crush in the master. Wow! I'm smelling the Caramel Johnny Cakes everywhere on this level of my house (and it's about 2400 sq. ft.)! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Hi Everyone!

It has been a busy couple of days with my BIL's wake and funeral. Everyone is doing okay.

Relaxing today and melting all from CFTKR-

Pumpkin Creme Brulee

Pumpkin Harvest Cake

Pumpkins and Pralines

These smell fabulous!!

Hi Everyone!

It has been a busy couple of days with my BIL's wake and funeral. Everyone is doing okay.

Relaxing today and melting all from CFTKR-

Pumpkin Creme Brulee

Pumpkin Harvest Cake

Pumpkins and Pralines

These smell fabulous!!

I am so sorry, Michele. You and your family are in my prayers!

Lynn

I've been thinking of you and your family this week, Michele. [smilie=th_empathy]

Melting Almond Joy Java from Bella's. Fabulous. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hugs to you Michele... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

This morning I popped in Mason Jar Primitives' Caramel Johnny Cakes in the great room and CFTKR Blue Bubblegum Crush in the master. Wow! I'm smelling the Caramel Johnny Cakes everywhere on this level of my house (and it's about 2400 sq. ft.)! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Honeybear...Do you know if the original maker would sell her stuff? I don't really know how that works...do I need a tax ID number if it's ALL FOR ME??? Yes, I could easily buy 20 of one scent if I liked it. :)

Also, did you get any of the Farmer's Breakfast scent? I was SO curious about that one!

Honeybear...Do you know if the original maker would sell her stuff? I don't really know how that works...do I need a tax ID number if it's ALL FOR ME??? Yes, I could easily buy 20 of one scent if I liked it. :)

Also, did you get any of the Farmer's Breakfast scent? I was SO curious about that one!

I don't know what you need to buy from the original seller, Maggie. I was about to edit my post to say that the Caramel Johnny Cakes tart was strong at first, but fizzled out FAST...seemed like in an hour or so. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Just now getting around to changing it out to something else.

I did get a Farmer's Breakfast in a bigger bundt size in my first box. I haven't melted it yet, but on cold sniff, all I smell is strong cinnamon. Think I'll pop it in now since the bag ripped when I opened it for a sniff. I'll report back in a while. [smilie=th_aa17]

Have you melted any of these yet, Maggie?

I don't know what you need to buy from the original seller, Maggie. I was about to edit my post to say that the Caramel Johnny Cakes tart was strong at first, but fizzled out FAST...seemed like in an hour or so. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Just now getting around to changing it out to something else.

I did get a Farmer's Breakfast in a bigger bundt size in my first box. I haven't melted it yet, but on cold sniff, all I smell is strong cinnamon. Think I'll pop it in now since the bag ripped when I opened it for a sniff. I'll report back in a while. [smilie=th_aa17]

Have you melted any of these yet, Maggie?

No...not yet. I think I'm gonna pop one in now...Maybe the Bundt in Amish Friendship Bread. :)

No...not yet. I think I'm gonna pop one in now...Maybe the Bundt in Amish Friendship Bread. :)

Eh...it's been in for an hour and a half, and for as big as that sucker was, it's not throwing worth a darn. [smilie=th_baaaaa] Again, all I smell is cinnamon. It's okay, but I wouldn't reorder. Oh well, I didn't love it on cold sniff either.

Hope you have better luck with the Amish Friendship Bread, Maggie. I got one of those in a cup and I likey. :lol:

Ok...so after an hour I smell....nothing. [smilie=th_butbutbut] Now to be honest, I have a cold with a clog in my head the size of a watermelon and I'm talking like Fran Drescher...so I probably couldn't smell a skunk at this point. [smilie=th_paper-bag] When I stick my beak into the warmer it actually doesn't smell as good as it did cold...I don't know. There's no smoke coming out of the warmer which is usually a great sign...Glad to hear you liked one of 'em. I think I'll zip my lip and wait until I am well before I melt any others. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Hi folks. I'm melting SH Sugared Cranberries (from '08 holiday sampler...almost done with these) and burning a couple CYS candles. DH is making a light dinner and then we are headed to the gym.

Still thinking of you, Michele. Hugs to you and your family.

Sooo...I have a job interview on Tuesday morning. My prediction is that it will probably go fine but my stomach churns whenever I think about it. I have an idea that is inspired by how we sometimes melt blue tarts for people that need healing...would any Candlefinders be willing to melt a fruity scent for good luck for me on Tuesday morning? It would give me a big warm fuzzy to know that a few of you have something Christy-ish in the melters. Things like Froot Loop scents, lemon bakery or other citrus, berry anything, cotton candy, etc. Just a thought...and then it would be so much fun to read about what people melted when I get home in the afternoon. Anybody in??

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Michele - glad to C U! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] We've all been thinking about U this weekend. How's your FIL doing? Is he still needing care?

Honeybear...Do you know if the original maker would sell her stuff? I don't really know how that works...do I need a tax ID number if it's ALL FOR ME???

MaggieMae - I'm not Honeybear, but I had a vendor's license when I did craft shows and in order to buy wholesale, yes - it was required. Did you put on your Sherlock cap and find out who the original tart maker is? Once you know, it wouldn't hurt to send off an email & ask. Maybe she sells retail, too. [smilie=th_pardon]

Now to be honest, I have a cold with a clog in my head the size of a watermelon and I'm talking like Fran Drescher...so I probably couldn't smell a skunk at this point.

I know that's not funny, but I can just hear Fran Drescher in my head and that IS funny. [smilie=th_giggle] I hope you come unclogged quickly and get your sniffer back. [smilie=th_friends] Unless you're around a skunk. [smilie=th_biqazm1]

would any Candlefinders be willing to melt a fruity scent for good luck for me on Tuesday morning? Anybody in??

Christy - I'm in! [smilie=th_clap1] I won't be home Tuesday morning, so I'll start tomorrow evening and that scent will still be permeating my LR Tuesday morning. You're already in my prayers for doors that are good 4 U to be opened. And doors that are not, to be closed. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

My afternoon melt was DT's Sweet Soft Vanilla Pie from a CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311] and it was an [smilie=th_cc15] vanilla! Plenty strong and yummy for my LR. I'm ending the day with just a Scentsible Scents' votive in Williamsburg. Several on here have said much they like em, so, I'm doing research. [smilie=th_foolish1]

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Oh, it's been a looooooong day.

Errands this morning and yard work all afternoon (DH was pooped, he went to bed at 6:30!), I didn't even really get a melt in until after dinner. BUT, I must say, yesterday's Fireside Serenity by WAHM seemed to keep going and going and going, at least I could smell it every time I went into the house for something.

[smilie=thank_you] to the CF buddy who sent that to me.

So now I am enjoying a RAOW from another CF buddy - it's Rattlesnake Grass (vendor unknown) and it is AMAAAAZING - I love it.

[smilie=th_teks0311] to this RAOW'r as well!

[smilie=th_aa18]

Thanks Sweet...someone did post that the maker was Bridgeway Primitives so if I find that I do like them I will contact her...Good idea!!!

[smilie=th_sign0162] Off to bed for me.... [smilie=th_offtobed]

OMG...I forgot to post my final scents of the night...

7-up Pound Cake from DT

Lemon Pound Cake from Kountry Lights

...due to the steamed clams in the kitchen....P U!!! I can sure smell that!

I'm in, Christy. Fruity tomorrow. Good luck to you. For this morning, it's Grumpy Girl - Ralph and Cheryl's - Toffee Maple Crunch/Sweet Cornbread Pudding.

I will absolutely do it, Christy! (if someone reminds me - my memory is crap) lol

Today I am still enjoying last night's RattleSnake Grass

In my room I changed to Twigs and Berries by Perfect Scents. I'm trying to figure out why this is such a "memory smell" for me. I can't even place how I would describe it. hmmmm

Cinnamon Spice by BH&G is still going in my bathroom, that thing will just NOT give up! I love it too.

Country Meadow by McCalls (from a generous CF friend - TY! TY!) in the kitchen. This is the 2nd McCalls I've had and I love those little bars, so cute!! I haven't heard too much about them - any fans out there?

I added 3 cubes of Snow Pine by Nene's in the kids' bathroom. I didn't have any luck at all with the throw in my room or in my bathroom. I hope they work in there, if not, they are history (got a whole bag - waaah)

Have a Happy Monday, friends!

[smilie=th_wave]