The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Wicked Sista & Honeybear - I'm so sorry for the loss of your loved ones. Keeping you in my prayers, also.

We are expecting snow later today and tomorrow!!!!

Aria - I saw that on TWC - luckeeeeeee U! Have fun! :smileysnowangel:

[smilie=yes] Yep...Christy is right...it's the Aurora Borealis over Norway this year.

MaggieMae - you mean that's a real thing - it really exists?! :o It kinda looks like a cyclone, all swirly twirly. Amazing! :wub:

I'm melting DT's Rich Citrus Cream from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] It's citrus-y & creamy....delicious! All of her scents I've tried have been very good - shouldn't have waited so long to try em. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Burning...YC Kitchen Spice and Swan Creek Dutch Apple Pie

In-laws are on their way to visit for a couple of days...through the weekend. [smilie=help] I am feeling a bit crabby tonight, so I hope I am a good hostess!!! lol DH is at the Red Wings game!!! [smilie=th_hmph] [smilie=th_a043]

Maggie & Christy, thanks for the avatar help! I didn't have a clue honestly, but now it makes perfect sense! Thanks again!!!! lol

I miss GHBT...great tarts. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Have a nice evening [smilie=th_fe5b5651]

Thanks for all of the sympathy, friends. :) I hadn't seen my uncle in quite a few years, since we moved away from Chicago a long time ago. He was the goofy, silly kind of uncle who told scary stories, but was funny at the same time. As a kid, I remember him telling us that there were skeletons in his closet. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I'm hoping he met up with my Dad who passed away a year and a half ago.

Tonight's melts: Front Porch Coconut Cream Pie, Shady Mountain Pumpkin Buttercream, and put a new tealight on the LSC Caramel Butter Cookie. Done with this one for tomorrow morning, though. I am ready for something new. [smilie=th_sml29] Also, gonna put something relaxing in my bedroom warmer...maybe Shayz Pink Lavender Supreme.

Sweet dreams! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I'm melting DT's Rich Citrus Cream from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] It's citrus-y & creamy....delicious! All of her scents I've tried have been very good - shouldn't have waited so long to try em. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Inquiring minds want to know . . . .

who is DT?

don't see it on the abbreviations - thanks!

Good Morning...

Laurie...I'm not Sweet, but DT is Dream Tarts.

This morning it's one from my new batch...

Shayz Peachy Zucchini Bread...OMG this is AMAZING.....I can NOT believe I love it...I do not like peach scents in general but this is [smilie=th_thumbs20up] ...I think my nose is changing once again.

Have a great Friday! [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Good Morning...

Burning Slatkin Kitchen Spice

Everything is white and it is still snowing!!!

SnowDayCatJumping.gif

th_bb20.gif We got a small bit of snow this morning, just enough to look pretty on the trees. I am melting Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe from Can Do th_FULL_O17.gif

I need to go make some more coffee....my little guy was up fussing from 2-3 am th_316785e4.gif th_shocked_sick_big.gif

Aria - love your snow day pic, haha!

Good Morning...

This morning it's one from my new batch...

Shayz Peachy Zucchini Bread...OMG this is AMAZING.....I can NOT believe I love it...I do not like peach scents in general but this is [smilie=th_thumbs20up] ...I think my nose is changing once again.

Have a great Friday! [smilie=th_Hnh5]

[smilie=damn] How did I miss that Peachy Zucchini Bread in my order?! I'm not much into peach scents either, but have tried this blend before elsewhere and loved it. [smilie=th_sign0164] There's always next time. Gonna try and get my P0rn posted this weekend.

Melting CFTKR Fluff is Never Enough, CandleDippers' Drifting Away, and a couple of my own in Mint Julep and The Comforter.

Maggie...How do you like Dream Tarts? I thought I read that they were closing and wondered if I should check them out before they do?

Enjoy your day! :D

I melted Front Porch this morning -- some sort of minty coffee scent, but had no throw, so I replaced it with GHBT Coco Mango. This is my last GHBT and it's great for the balmy weather we are having.

I've been having a decidedly less than spectacular week. Relieved it's almost over.

[smilie=th_sHellobar] everyone. Today I'm burning: Absinthe by Crabby Candles.

Burning: Wild Rose by Village Candle, wow this is strong, have it my kitchen.

Mandarin Orange by Greenleaf, has no smell lol. Have a great Friday

Maggie...How do you like Dream Tarts? I thought I read that they were closing and wondered if I should check them out before they do?

Honeybear...I have tried them before but with SO MANY other companies to choose from I put off going back until now. I recently ordered a LARGE stash and I really like them alot. :) They get much better as they sit so I am TRYING to hold off melting them for a while. Yes...they are closing up in May.

Just got in from work and my house smells like Peachy Zucchini so I am leaving that going....drool.

Have a good one....Aria...I am jealous! Enjoy your snow!!! ;)

Laie_15.gif Hello friends...

Melting a CFTKR Balsam Citrus tart I found in a drawer in my kitchen.

We didn't get as much snow as they originally predicted, but everything is nice and white. The boys went sledding.

Have a nice evening

Laurie [smilie=th_yeahthat] - [smilie=th_sorry_] - I shortened the name without thinking. How would U know who I was talking about. [smilie=th_pardon] My bad. I'll go sit in the time out chair. [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Honeybear - I recently tried them, too and like all the scents I ordered. I've been wanting to try them for a while, but, there's SO many vendors to try, I kept putting it off. She's closing in May, so the time is pretty much now or never. [smilie=th_c032] She has an awesome scent list!

Due to icy roads I can't go home today

Awww Trep - I'm sorry you couldn't get home today. Safe travels tomorrow! [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Aria - your hyper snow day kitty pic is so cute! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I'm melting Kountry Lights Colonial Pantry from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] This is SO good! I luv trying sniffies from new vendors. We may get a little snow tonite and tomorrow. The cold front is going thru now and we're getting wind gusts 40 mph & higher. Welp...if the electricity goes out...I'm prepared with candles - for me and the whole neighborhood. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Changing of the scents:

Dream Tarts Tangerine Buttercream Cake.... [smilie=th_fabulous1] Forgot I ordered this...it was in my summer basket under my afgan.

Edit: Had been melting Almost Country Midnight Romance for 2 days...still cranking but wanted something new...

Patchouli Magick from Orchid Lake

:)

Oh, it's been one of *those* crazy daze!!

:wacko:

Glad it's winding down. LOL

We had lots of wind and a power outage - amazing how life grinds to a halt with no electricity.

Enjoyed my Bite Me loaf from Shady Mt. the early part of the day, and late this afternoon changed out to Peach Bellini by LSC and burning Peach Bellini candle from Slatkin.

It's peachy in here!

In my room and bathroom I had Sweet Snow by Nene's and I'm sad to report I could not smell it. It's not old or anything either.

<_<

Now it's Sugar Plum Fairy by Nene's and Apple Clove Butter by Cozy Cottage back there.

Have a great evening

T.G.I.F.

Happy Weekend!

I am melting Clary Sage from Scentsy.

Maggie - you are having good luck with your "buttercream" scented tarts from DT? I had good luck with all but those in the past - they turned odd smelling on me quickly. Maybe I should try again!