The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

I will for sure melt fruity tomorrow morning

Starting my day off with Cookies For Santa from BuggyTown Candle Company and Cider Donuts from Ye Olde Candle Cubbard. Hope you all have a great monday.

Good Morning

This morning it's:

Grandma's Kitchen by Dream Tarts...from a sweet CF pal! [smilie=th_teks0311] ...smells wonderful already! :)

Off to work...it's picture day today...argh. [smilie=th_help]

Have a good one. :)

I'll melt fruity for you tomorrow as well, Christy! [smilie=yes]

Melting Shayz Pamaretto and Blueberry Zucchini Bread, one of mine in Cactus Lime Sugar, and Mason Jar Primitives Maple Brown Sugar. Getting ready to change the Maple Brown Sugar to something else. All I smell is burnt something or other. Ick. [smilie=th_u53]

Fruity it is Christy!!!

Today I'm melting LSC-Winter Festival and burning my Yankee Holiday Sage. Hoping to weed through some Winter scents 'cause tomorrow it is suppose to be 64 here. Time to bring on the Spring scents. Although, I love Earthy, Woodsy scents all year long.

Thanks to everyone who has agreed to melt/burn something fruity tomorrow morning! (or tonight, whatever works.) I am really looking forward to reading about everyone's scents. CFers are so supportive, I love it!!

[smilie=th_00000020]

You're already in my prayers for doors that are good 4 U to be opened. And doors that are not, to be closed. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Thanks especially for this, Sweet. I am trying to embrace that kind of mentality with things like this. [smilie=thank_you]

As for melting, I just finished AMS Pumpkin Vanilla and put on GHBT Lemon Blossom, which is already very strong. Thought I was done with GHBT's and then found one more.

Trep - home at last! :thyay: So....how many loads of laundry were waiting 4 U? :lol:

I'm starting early & am melting my fruity scent - County Line's Frosted Lemon Drop Cupcakes (yummmm!) from a CF pal - for Christy for tomorrow. I'm excited 4 U Christy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Speaking of County Line...every time I check them, they're still closed. [smilie=th_sign0164] Anyone know why? [smilie=th_confused3]

Hello All...for the evening and in honor of Christy,

Iced Lemon Danish

Lemon Biscotti Cheesecake

Lemon Brownie Shazam....ALL from OMG Candles :)

Good Luck on your interview tomorrow!!!

Anyone know why? [smilie=th_confused3]

Sweet...They were expecting a baby in late fall and were planning to open back up in November...I think they realized that was wishful thinking and decided to wait until Spring! ;)

Trep - home at last! :thyay: So....how many loads of laundry were waiting 4 U? :lol:

I'm starting early & am melting my fruity scent - County Line's Frosted Lemon Drop Cupcakes (yummmm!) from a CF pal - for Christy for tomorrow. I'm excited 4 U Christy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Speaking of County Line...every time I check them, they're still closed. [smilie=th_sign0164] Anyone know why? [smilie=th_confused3]

Sweet--no laundry or any other housework was waiting for me. Between my son and my husband things are always pristine when I return--they even washed the windows. My son says I am no doubt the only woman in the world who can be gone for weeks at a time and find the house is as good or better shape than when she left. I am a blessed woman for sure!

Good Morning

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

and GOOD LUCK, Christy!

Started fruitin' it up last night with Pink Grapefruit by Perfect Scents in 2 melters

and Brown Sugar Fig in another (fig's a fruit, right?)

Twigs and Berries still going in my room too (berry is a fruit too, I'm thinkin)

I'll probably change the melters out when I get back from the school drop-offs, and I'll keep it fruity for ya!

lisademars1175461456.gif lisademars1176737736.gif lisademars1176737785.gif lisademars1173798420.gif

Wishing everyone a wonderful day

[eta]

the Pink Grapefruit wasn't throwing much anymore (it was pretty light to begin with) so I combined it in the hall melter and just threw in Spazztastic Melon Balls by LOL in the living room.

GO CHRISTY!

mornshinesmile.gif Hope all is well with everyone today

My fruity scent for today is Apples & Cinnamon from Thompson's Candle. Good luck Christy.

Today is catch up on laundry day and cleaning the guest bathroom...the thrill! Also gotta go vote.

This evening, we're going to DS#1's band concert...can't wait! med3d-music.gif

Good Morning! Melting for Christy's good luck Fruit Loop Cupcakes from Cross creek.

Trep, I envy you coming home to a clean house. Everyday when I get home from work,between my husbands stuff and my daughters stuff all over it takes me fifteen minutes to get it cleaned up before I can even start dinner. Oh well!

Good Morning! :)

Started the melters this morning with another lemon for Christy!

Powdered Sugar Lemon Gems from CFTKR...good luck!!

Sweet--no laundry or any other housework was waiting for me. I am a blessed woman for sure!

Trep...You sure are blessed!!! I am amazed...the few times I've been away I came home to a disaster...(and they thought it was "kinda clean") LOL

mornshinesmile.gif

OMG Aria...this cracked me up...I text that to my eldest DD everytime she is away over night!!! ;)

This evening, we're going to DS#1's band concert...can't wait! med3d-music.gif

Enjoy!! I love those concerts!!!

Have a good one. :)

Good morning i started my day out with BH&G orange buttercream cupcake did not like it so just switched to blue cotton candy from Haleys. Have a great day

Good Luck, Christy! I'm melting all fruity for you today! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I've got a Shady Mountain Key Lime Pie, and 7-Up Pound Cake, Front Porch Peach Cupcakes (yum), Shayz Blueberry Zucchini, and a few of mine in Blue Hawaiian, Satsuma Body Shop type, and Lemon Ginger. Oops...can't forget the Blackberry candle. My house is going to be smelling like a giant bowl of Fruit Loops very soon!

Happy Day, all! [smilie=snoopy]

mornshinesmile.gif

Trep...You sure are blessed!!! I am amazed...the few times I've been away I came home to a disaster...(and they thought it was "kinda clean") LOL

OMG Aria...this cracked me up...I text that to my eldest DD everytime she is away over night!!! ;)

That graphic cracked me up too, because my teen DD said "good morning, Starshine" one morning and I answered "the earth says hello" and she's like YOU know that? And I'm thinking um, yeah! - I had the '45 (not that she would know what THAT is)

[smilie=th_lmao-1]

C'mon, sing it with me all you middle-aged wax biddies buddies

Gliddy gloop gloopy

Nibby nobby nooby

La la la lo lo

Sabba sibby sabba

Nooby abba dabba

Le le lo lo

dooby ooby walla

dooby abba dabba

Early morning singing song

And, Trep, you cracked me up with that comment about "they thought it was kinda clean". . . I've always marveled at the difference in the standard of acceptable cleanliness, especially with my DS and exDH.

[smilie=th_jaja]

Thanks for the laughs, guys!