The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Wicked Sista--so sorry about your great aunt. Even when they are up there in age it is very hard to say goodby to the ones we love.

Starting my morning out with BH&G Blueberry Muffin. I am planning on going home tomorrow so have lots to do around here today to get ready.

Condolences, Michele. So heartbreaking, especially for his young children.

Wicked Sista, I'm sorry for your family's loss too.

This morning I am melting my first ever from Ten Digit creations - Beach Daisies! I am swooning, it is awesome.

Has anyone else peeled off the foil and didn't see there was paper underneath. I walked by and looked at my melter and there was a paper cupcake cup sitting in there.

More coffee, please

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Enjoy your day!

Happy Thursday everyone th_Hnh5.gif

I'm starting off the day with Can Do Bread Puddin.

Wicked Sista - I am so sorry about your aunt.

trep - I love blueberry muffin, one of my fav BHG scents. cloud_9.gif

Wicked Sista...I am sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.

Rewarming:

LSC/SM mix from yesterday.

Awaiting the refrigerator repairman this morning...of course, since I got ready early they won't get here till noon. [smilie=th_Whistle]

I'm sorry for your loss Wicked Sista my prayers are with you all

Starting my day off melting Pink frosted layer cake from Skyes soy candles

have a great day.

This week I've been melting through a pile of fall bakery scents from Kim's Tart Candles. I over-ordered this fall, and I'm afraid that they won't hold over the summer. So far I've gone through bags of 'Pumpkin Cheesecake', 'Pumpkin Bread', and 'Grannie's Apple Butter'. All smelled great, and were very strong for about 6 hours before they died down. I'll reorder these scents in the fall.

Good morn, everyone. Today I'm melting: Diva from Candledippers.

Burning: Frosted Cranberries from BBW, finshing it up

Keeping those who have lost loveones in my prayer. Have a great day.

Poor repairman was coughing and sneezing...had to turn off the melters! :(

Now that he's gone...

Melting:

Blood Orange Torte from CYS

Tropical Cupcake from Cozy Cottage

Sunglasses from Cozy Cottage

:)

Good Morning

Melting Sugar Cookie ZB from YOCC

Busy day today...the boys have a half day of school and are off tomorrow.

We are expecting snow later today and tomorrow!!!! snow-1-1.gif We may get as much as 4 - 6 inches!!! Maybe more! So excited...sledding tomorrow for sure!!!

Have a great day everyone

Maggie, I am trying to figure out what your avatar is....?

Sorry for your losses, Michele and Wicked Sista. I also had a great uncle pass away last Friday. No matter what age a person is when they pass, it always make you stop and think about how precious life really is.

Melting CFTKR Citrus Linen, and Island Fresh, CandleDipper's Day at the Spa, and LSC Caramel Butter Cookie (on the 4th or 5th tealight with this puppy...it simply will not die!) so far. Still have several more warmers to change out.

Hope you all are having great days! :)

WOw: Too much loss on here. Y'all are in my prayers and hugs to all..

I am burning Scentsible Scents- Primitive Gatherings. This is a great scent and I am SO glad I tried this company. There has not been a dud in the whole bunch. I'm always on the look out for a great votive. I can't believe where February has went. I'm ready to get outside and do some "digging" in the dirt. Have a great afternoon.

WOw: Too much loss on here. Y'all are in my prayers and hugs to all..

I am burning Scentsible Scents- Primitive Gatherings. This is a great scent and I am SO glad I tried this company. There has not been a dud in the whole bunch. I'm always on the look out for a great votive. I can't believe where February has went. I'm ready to get outside and do some "digging" in the dirt. Have a great afternoon.

I LOVE the votives from Scentsible Scents also :))) They are wonderful!

Thank you everybody for all your kind words. They are much appreciated.

My GHBT tarts have been on 12+ hours and I cannot believe that they are still as strong when I first started melting them. All tarts do not age the same. These are at least 2-3 years old and still smell great. My EW tarts have definitely lost most of their scents. Unfortunately I still have a sizable amount left from a 100+ order I placed in a BOGO sale.

I sure miss Grandma,she never did reopen did she? I know someone one ebay was making them but that was short lived. It's so true that not all tarts age the same. My can do order as well as country home both lost scent and scents mingled.

I'm sorry for your loss, Wicked Sista.

This morning I'm melting Nene's - Caramel Swirl Spoonbread and Cheryl's - Apple Rhubarb.

Cheryls is the website with all the stuff everywhere,sort of overwhelming right? If so do her tarts need to cure?

Currently melting:

LB sugar limeon from atleast 2 years ago and going strong

GC cranberry orange

Scentsy peach ala mode

Burning

YC sage and cinnamon

GC burning brite

I know it's been mentioned before here somewhere. But what is a good place for votives in alot of choices. And where you can buy them in quanities of one at a time?

Aria, Maggie's avatar looks like the northern lights to me. (Maggie, am I right?) One time when I was little, my mom got pulled over because someone noticed our vehicle swerving to the side. It was because the northern lights were really pretty and my mom would look at them for a few seconds until she hit the rumble strip.

Wicked Sista and Honeybear, I'm sorry for your losses. Aunts and uncles are special.

I'm melting SH Divinity Fudge but this one has been going a while, so I'm about to switch it out to McCall's Laura's Lemon Loaf. Going to melt the remnants of a bakery lemon candle on one of my warmers, too. As far as using up candles goes, I've been cleaning house lately. (regular "cleaning house" not so much...)

[edited to add...iloveyummysmells, Full Moon and Yankee are two places where you can buy votives one at a time. I'm sure others could come up with more.]

Thank you Cmarie I will check out full moon.I am not too keen on YC anymore. I do remember there were some great websites mentioned some time ago,I think Gail might have been asking? Or she responded to a thread.Now if only I could find it.lol

Maggie, I am trying to figure out what your avatar is....?

[smilie=yes] Yep...Christy is right...it's the Aurora Borealis over Norway this year....I am loving all the pictures I see and would LOVE to see it in person!! If only....

Christy, your story is so funny!! I hope she didn't get a ticket!!

Honeybear, I am sorry for the loss of your uncle as well. Prayers to you too.

Got 2 orders in the mail today... yea! :)

Honeybear, I'm sorry for your loss.

Has anyone else peeled off the foil and didn't see there was paper underneath. I walked by and looked at my melter and there was a paper cupcake cup sitting in there.

I have. I have.th_cha40.gif I came back and there was a perfect little cupcake sitting in my melter filled with melted wax. I did a double take.th_as.gif

Cheryls is the website with all the stuff everywhere,sort of overwhelming right? If so do her tarts need to cure?

Yes. One and the same. It can be confusing. The melts I've tried from here have been outstanding, though. I'm letting the custom made melt blends cure. In the mean time I've been melting the samples Cheryl sent in with my order. Apple Rhubarb is one I would not have ordered, but I really like it and will reorder it. Go figure. That's why I like samples.

ETA: Forgot to mention what I'm melting this afternoon.

Can-do - Blueberry Pie. MMMMMMMpie

My DD Mel is blowin' up the house with Very Cherry by Can-Do (with her door open)

Since my morning tart was waning, I figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em

[smilie=th_aa20]

I cut into my first ever Shady Mountain loaf, Bite Me

I did the hot knife trick (I put a glass of water in the micro and then soaked the knife for 30 sec. or so) it worked like a charm!

[smilie=th_cc8]

We are fruitier than a fruitcake today!

[smilie=th_aa17]

For the late afternoon it's:

Banana Nog Cake from Tara's....OMG this is delicious! It was a freebie and I am NOT a banana scented wax lover, but this is GREAT!!! [smilie=cloud_9]

Cinnamon Bun from A Primitive Glow... [smilie=th_teks0311] friend...it's yummy!

French Kiss from Scentsy...a freebie and it smells [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I am still melting from yesterday my very old GHBT French Vanilla & Oak. This is still going strong and won't die!!

Iloveyummysmells-I find that my Can Do tarts do not hold the scent as long as others I have. Country Home Scents for the most part still do well for me as they age.