The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Yankee...Bright Copper Kettles

Do tell. What's it like? This is the one I was most curious about in that collection.

I'm melting Nene's - Nutmeg & Ginger. I pulled it from my fruity scent stash so it was a bit of a surprise this early morning, but it's fabulous. I'm also blending two samples together from Cheryl's - Mulberry and Grape.

Do tell. What's it like? This is the one I was most curious about in that collection.

I'm melting Nene's - Nutmeg & Ginger. I pulled it from my fruity scent stash so it was a bit of a surprise this early morning, but it's fabulous. I'm also blending two samples together from Cheryl's - Mulberry and Grape.

Hi Jules, wavingsmiley.gif I like Bright Copper Kettles...it's a sweet cinnamon scent...not bakery, but a more sweet, mellow cinnamon. I have burned through about 2/3 of the jar and it's a lighter scent, but still noticeable to my nose.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Jammin' we be jammin, mon!

Beachy here (at least it smells like it) Actually, it's gray and dreary outside, but inside is pure paradise!!

Hawaiian Dream by CBV (from my swap buddy - thanks again!) in the living room

Monkey Mouth by Tara's in the kitchen

Combined yesterday's Sea Kelp and Cactus & Sea Salt by Tara's together in the hall

Jamaica Me Crazy by OMG in my bathroom

Crispy MacApple by AromaSoy/Grazia in my room.

(okay, I'm fessin' up - I grabbed that one before coffee, and I thought "Crispy" said "Calypso". I am hopeless without caffeine-jeesh!).

HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVERYONE!

Crispy MacApple by AromaSoy/Grazia in my room.

(okay, I'm fessin' up - I grabbed that one before coffee, and I thought "Crispy" said "Calypso". I am hopeless without caffeine-jeesh!).

HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVERYONE!

Makes me wonder what a "Calypso MacApple" would smell like... probably pretty great!

I am still working on the oldies basket. Some of these tarts seem to have lost some of their scent. It is still there but much lighter.

Yesterday I had EW Vanilla Sandalwood going. It was very subtle. Today I have going three from GHBT-Grandma's Cupboard, Amish Friendship Bread, and French Vanilla & Oak. These are a little stronger.

trep - Happy Anniversary!

We had some sad news yesterday. My BIL passed away unexpectedly yesterday. I last saw him on Christmas when we spent the holiday at his house. He was a great cook. He was only 56 and had 3 young children. It was my DH's sister's husband. Needless to say we will be busy this weekend with the wake and the funeral. All my children are heading home tomorrow night. It is sad when these things happen so I guess you just have to enjoy life day to day and enjoy.

Michele, I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to your SIL and her children. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Melting Maple Butter from Scentsy.

Oh Michele, I'm so sorry for your family's terrible loss. Sending prayers and sympathies during such a hard time.

Trep, congrats on all those years of wedded bliss!

I'm melting LSC Cinnaberry Mint. I love it but it's almost too strong. Who says such a thing, eh? [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Gail

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm melting Sticky Buns from Can Do.

Edited: I had to change out Sticky Buns, there was some note in it not agreeing with me. Now melting Crosscreek Coconut Cupcake.

Many prayers Michelle so sorry that is so sad

I am melting Lemon Zucchini pie from Butterfly Lane Scents and lemon Noel Zucchini bread from Crosscreek Country Candles.

Michele - I'm so sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your BIL. What a difficult time for your SIL & her children and your family. Keeping you all in my prayers. [smilie=group_hug]

I'm melting Can-Do's Cinnamon Apples Oh My.....good one!

Sorry for your loss Michele, so sad:(. We had one too this week, my great aunt but she was 93, but it's still a jolt. I'll say some prayers for you tonight!

I'm melting LSC Candy Cane

Burning BBW Slatkin Gingerbread.....LOVE

Burning LOL Vanilla Crack Candle.....DROOLING! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Michele, you are certainly in my thoughts and prayers during this time.

I am melting another Tara's Wild Watermelon, it appears I got a whole bunch of those in an order last year.

Thank you everybody for all your kind words. They are much appreciated.

My GHBT tarts have been on 12+ hours and I cannot believe that they are still as strong when I first started melting them. All tarts do not age the same. These are at least 2-3 years old and still smell great. My EW tarts have definitely lost most of their scents. Unfortunately I still have a sizable amount left from a 100+ order I placed in a BOGO sale.