The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

Good morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe We finally got snow and it looks so pretty. Starting my day off with Apple Harvest from Shady Mountain Candles and Harvest from Candles, Gifts & More. Hope you all have a great day

Good Morning, Thank You Nautilique on the review for David & Harry Candles. I think I will pass on this sale as I get mad at myself for buying a candle that is on sale and then it does not melt or throw well.

Today I'm melting YC Red Apple Wreath,BH&G Cranberry Chutney and Can-Do Fruit Loops.

Happy birthday to Becky today! [smilie=HBday] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

one of my dogs had a seizure - he was right on schedule at 59 days since the last one, they have been occurring about every 60 days. Weird disease.

Laurie - Awwww....poor pup. Does he have epilepsy? I had a cat that did and had seizures seasonally, sometimes more often. I know that's stressful for both of you when they have them. You both snuggle and stay warm together today. [smilie=th_huganimal]

I'm burning McCalls Country Store. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Good morning everyone th_316785e4.gif

Laurie - how scary that must be to have to watch :( Sounds like you made the best of the weekend even though it was cold.

I am melting Birdy's Baklava from Can Do. yes.gif It's one of those days I still wish I was comfy in bed lol.

Melting Nene's Cinnamon Rolls (the "ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner" oldest tart from my recent organization quest) and burning several assorted candles. From now on, almost everything I melt will come from my specially designated "emergency bin" of tarts of either unknown age (swaps) or from winter 2008.

I have been finishing lots of candles lately, or at least setting them aside to go on the melter before the jars get recycled. Feels great to clear off space on my candle shelf.

I posted about Lavender scents in the "fragrance inquiries" sub-forum if anyone is interested in giving feedback. (It's about Spotted Hog's version.) Thanks all! Too bad it's Monday but we can still have a good day!

i118723728_52001.gif Good afternoon...hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Just have a couple of melts going right now...WAHM Sugar Cookie Dough Bread and Swan Creek Iced Ginger Spice...both awesome scents.

Laurie, hope your doggie is doing okay gooddog.gif

Aria - We probably got a little over 2 inches last nite and may get some more today. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] It's up to 20 degrees, but windy, making the temps feel in single digits. All the kitties (woosies :lol: ) are snuggling by the furnace registers. Looks like the cold is spreading all the way down into Florida (yay? [smilie=th_pardon] ).

I'm melting LSC Pumpkin Marshmallow Chai and it's delish! :wub: Should have gotten more than 1. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Everyone stay snuggy warm and [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

sweet, it was a very cold weekend here also...it's not been this cold all winter! Oh yes, those little meow-meows sure love to be warm and cozy! Our Tiger's favorite place to sleep in the afternoon is on DS#2's bed in the sun!!! He curls up on the fleece blanket and even sort of leans his head on the pillow! He has a very rough life. rofl.gif

Lynn, hope your DH can tolerate your scent/s today!

Aria, I love the Pioneer Woman! I don't have cable but I've seen her show once, and subscribe to her blog. Love her recipes! And she is such a funny and talented writer.

This morning I'm melting GHBT Breakfast with Grandma. Don't really have any idea what's in this one, it's just a vague bakery scent to me. Muffins maybe? Who knows. I bet it's some kind of blend.

I'm about to go organize my tarts, plus by the time I got up this morning, DH had made a list of roughly a billion errands for us to do today. I can't decide whether I'm happy they'll get done or sad that my day won't be quite as lazy. Oh well. Luckily, I am also enjoying planning a Spotted Hog order. Happy Saturday everyone!

Christy, so did you guys finish your billion errands? rotfl2.gif Glad to see there is another Pioneer Woman fan here!!!thbananamac.gif Love her!!! Sure do miss GHBT!!! sign-smiley-7161.gif

Maggie, I see you've been melting some tarts from YOCC...are you enjoying them? I've melted a couple and they've been really, really great. Pink Passion is awesome...didn't think I'd like it as much as I do!

I'm in the mood for a nice, hot cup of coffee...see you all later doodle04.gif

Edited to say that I had my coffee and added Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters (or is it Glazed Cinnamon Fritters?) to my scents! Love!

[smilie=th_huganimal] OMG Laurie....I hope your little pup is ok!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Becky!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Aria~ I am lovin' the YOCC tarts but I think they need to sit a little longer to get a little stronger. It's so hard to do...I LOVE the cold sniff! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I'm gonna TRY to let the rest sit for at least a week. :)

My Daisy always uses a pillow under her head...it cracks us up!!!

Melting:

Buttered Maple Syrup from Christmas Tree Hill

Hi Everyone!

It was a busy weekend so I didn't get a chance to post. The DD's were home so they always keep me busy. I washed their clothes and went shopping with them Things are back to normal today.

I am melting only one scent for now-Carol's Wildberry Mousse Zucchini and it is great!

Laurie, sending prayers and thoughts for your sweet furbaby!

This evening I am still burning Colonial at Home Lemon Parfait and melting Scentsy Sugar Cookie.

Lynn

I put on LSC Sugar Cookie Royale this afternoon and it's till strong with a wonderful throw now, so it's staying. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ....woweeee....this is outstanding! She should have renamed it Sugar Cookie Da Bomb Delicious!! cuz it's SO good! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'll just see what answer Christy gets back and I'll make a decision.

Sadly, it's a no go on the cheaper shipping. I guess the shipping companies just won't do it for any less. Pure Integrity was really nice about it, though. I'll probably order anyway.

Christy, so did you guys finish your billion errands? rotfl2.gif Glad to see there is another Pioneer Woman fan here!!!thbananamac.gif Love her!!! Sure do miss GHBT!!! sign-smiley-7161.gif

We did finish them, although we skipped going to the gym. Oopsie. We went today, though. I'm down to my last two or three GHBT's. Been consciously trying to use them up for a while now.

Speaking of oldies, I'm melting EW Lemon Biscotti and it is fabulous. (Riss, we miss you!) Just got one EW left.

Sweet, that sugar cookie scent sounds amazing! I'm jealous.

[edited to add: My really old tarts have mostly held up well over time. It doesn't seem to be much of an issue. Methinks I can use this to justify ordering more!]

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Good evening melting a mystery minty tart from sniff my tarts and pumpkins and pralines from Buggytown hope you all have a great evening.

Laurie hope your doggie is doing better.

Tonight I've had just one candle burning YC Icicles...no melts.

[smilie=th_huganimal] OMG Laurie....I hope your little pup is ok!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Becky!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Aria~ I am lovin' the YOCC tarts but I think they need to sit a little longer to get a little stronger. It's so hard to do...I LOVE the cold sniff! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I'm gonna TRY to let the rest sit for at least a week. :)

My Daisy always uses a pillow under her head...it cracks us up!!!

Melting:

Buttered Maple Syrup from Christmas Tree Hill

Do you think they're soy? I was thinking that mine were pretty strong already. Awww, Daisy is such a sweet girl!

Good afternoon!

Just had my late day pick me up cup of coffee. Now I am melting Blue Ribbon Cookies from Can Do cloud_9.gif

I love Blue Ribbon Cookies!

Think I'll call it a night a little early...feeling sort of sleepy already....nighty.gif

I put on LSC Sugar Cookie Royale this afternoon and it's till strong with a wonderful throw now, so it's staying. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ....woweeee....this is outstanding! She should have renamed it Sugar Cookie Da Bomb Delicious!! cuz it's SO good! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet, glad to hear that cause I got one of those burning a hole in my basket..gonna hafta get to melting it. :)

Sadly, it's a no go on the cheaper shipping. I guess the shipping companies just won't do it for any less. Pure Integrity was really nice about it, though. I'll probably order anyway.

Thanks Christy! I'm thinking I'm gonna go shopping too... :ssshopping:

Do you think they're soy? I was thinking that mine were pretty strong already.

Nah...they don't look like soy and they are throwing purdy good...It could be me...I'm gonna try again in a couple of days. The scents are really amazing! :)

Added a candle: Front Porch from Kountry Lights

I spent the evening at a "well-kitty" visit at the vet. I was worried about how big she was getting (and a little plump.) He thinks she may be part Maine Coon, so she should be bigger than the others and her weight is in range by 3/4 of a pound. Whew - no kitty diet. I would fail. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Tonight I have Woodland - Sweet Jasmine Vine melting. I see a big sale there ending tomorrow, I may pop over and get more of this one!

Good morning!

Rainy, rainy here but warm - supposed to be in the 70's today.

CRAZY CRAZY weather!

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

This morning I decided to light a candle, and it's Morenci's Night Blooming Jasmine. Within 2 minutes of lighting this the whole room is filled. I love, love love, this smell - at the house I was living in when most of my kids were born (in south FL), we had a whole fence covered in Jasmine vine. I remember sitting on the porch and the beautiful scent would just envelop you with the breeze.

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

I think I was inspired to light this candle by your post, Debra. Then of course, I ran over to Woodland and looked at the big sale you mentioned. $2.99 for 6 tarts gets my attention! I have not tried or really heard of this vendor, how is the throw? I'm very TEMPTED! How's the shipping?

C'mon, enable me already, someone! Hurry! Before midnight when the sale turns into a pumpkin.

[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Debra, so glad to hear your kitty checked out Purr-fectly! I have never heard of a Maine Coon, so I'm off to look that one up! The education you can get on this board!

[smilie=th_catkiss]

Enjoy your day, everyone!

Oh, and thank you everyone for your kind thoughts on Rocky - my greyhound with epilepsy. Thankfully, the 2 seizures yesterday morning were all that happened, and hopefully we are on to another clear 60 days or so.

WOW I totally forgot until I saw Trep's Post!

:hearts_tr:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

:skywriter:

th845a99f6.gif

VALENTINESDAY.gif to all my CF friends!

Melting Ice Cream Scoop Bread from WAHM...yummy

Hope you all have a nice day. I will be going to lend a hand at school today for DS#2's Valentine's Day party. th2daa0b81.gif

hearts-3.gifhearts-3.gifhearts-3.gif

Sorry to be MIA - I've been really busy lately, and most of my melting has been "same scent, whole house", which seems kind of boring to post...

Recent melts:

whole clamshells of Scentsationals "Black Raspberry Vanilla" (lovely scent, glad I stocked up when it came out) and "Cupcake" (very true scent for about 2 hours, and then a bit plastic-scented - this is with a 24w plate warmer.)

Yankee "Sparkling Lemon" (Good at first, but turns a bit "lemon pledge" after a while... I melted the rest that I had in my stash, and I probably won't re-purchase)

Haley's "Pink Fruity Fruit", finished a bag (One of my favorite spring scents, and I need to remember to order more!)

Yankee "Macintosh", 3 tarts (always lovely)

and I finished a bottle of Slatkin "Vanilla Bean Noel" oil

See? Nothing new, nothing fancy. I'll try to do better this week! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]