The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Hi all...I am doing a quickie post and then heading off to bed...exhausted today. DS got to go on his Pioneer Day field trip and enjoy the cub scout festivities tonight as well. Thank goodness. However, both of us are completely exhausted. I feel like I've been on the go all day. As a matter of fact, it's been a very hectic week around here.

Nothing melting, but I do have my Slatkin Autumn candle burning...

I am so tired and my eyes are about to slam shut...another busy day tomorrow.

Laurie - your bat guy is very, very cute! (Cute bat = oxymoron?)

I am melting my way through a big bag of Vanilla Bliss - with absolutely no idea who the vendor is...

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe I am dragging today its another race weekend so packing up the camper and trying to fit all weekend stuff into a day sure will be glad when this is over.

Todays melts are Amish Harvest and Sweet Cinnamon Cake Both from CFTKR

Have a great weekend all.

Stella, hope your day goes smoothly and quick so you can get some R & R.

Last night I burned some cheapy Simple Living votives in Honey Vanilla along with my Wood Wicks Pumpkin Butter. I love the sound of those wooden wicks and this brand burns so beautifully. The throw doesn't compare to tarts, of course, but it'll do, it'll do. And the scent itself is wonderful!

This morning it's Candle Dipper's Cranberry Marmalade. Oh boy, this one's REALLY GOOD! [smilie=th_00000020]

Gail

[smilie=th_bb20]

Lovespell from K's Kreation upstairs

Leaves from CFTKR in FR

Pumpkin Zucchini Pie from CCCC in K

Bonfire Bliss from County Line in LR

Have a good one! :)

Aria~ Hope today is better for you guys!

Stella~ Enjoy your weekend!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack This Pink Sugared Strawberry Cookies from Angel Made Scents is AMAZING! Got all of her tarts in parrafin as suggested by a candlefind buddy. This one has been going very strong since 8 a.m. People keep coming in the office wanting some cake! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Kicking off this Halloween weekend with Bathory from Evening Eclipse all through the house. Burning Voluspa Pomegranate & Patchouli right here in front of me. Ahhhhhhh.

th_smiley_doorpeek.gifth_smilies-1.gifHappy Halloweekend!

Happy birthday Skylar! [smilie=th_1084] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Jules - I like that word - Halloweekend! Ooooeeeeeooooo! [smilie=th_cha66]

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival! Luv this scent so much I had to get it in a bag of krumbles! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Working my way through my earthy sampler from CFTKR.

Today is Stonehenge (Archipelago Type Smoked Cedar Wood, Bergamot, and Amber blend perfectly to invoke the ancient mysteries of the Druids!)

I think Merlin's Forest has spoiled me for anything else.

Jules, you came up with a classic~

[smilie=th_popcorm1] Happy Halloweekend!

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Tried Pumpkin Cheesecake from the Bathing Garden this afternoon and went out shopping for costumes...came home and said... [smilie=th_puke] yikes...Changed to Poisoned Apothecary from The Bathing Garden... [smilie=th_LOVE] Much Better!

Boogie~ I LOVE the Stonehenge! Maybe it will grow on you!

Have a good one. :)

Changed up my melts and candles to:

lsc chocolate mint bread(very interesting scent,something that is [smilie=th_puke]

lb skeleton cookies(I think this is just a cinnamon graham cracker with a fancy name).

YC pumpkin pie candle

cc indian summer candle

lsc vanilla cream bread pudding

Still going strong on my lockdown [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ,I feel great doing this but at the same time sad that I don't have smellies coming in the mail anymore. [smilie=th_sad-1] or have the :upssmiley1: men in brown visiting

Melts:

CYS - Buttery Caramel

LSC - Apple Butter Pound Cake, Toasted Marshmallow

Nene's - Harvest Type

Can-Do - Cast Iron Cookies

Slatkin - Autumn Apple