The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Today's melts:

Living room: Haley's "Pink Marshmallow Madness" and "Pink Frosting" mixed together in the big melter. Yummy!

Bathroom: was Yankee's "Pink Sands", but I've just swapped it out for "Lemongrass Verbena" from BH&G.

Bedroom and hallway: "Finger Lickin' Good" from CBV.

Hope everyone has a great afternoon!

I met some friends for breakfast this morning and then took a nice walk on the boardwalk. It is a beautiful day here.

Before I left I put on CFTKR Pumpkin Zucchini Bread. All of Carol's zucchini breads are great. Going to switch soon but they still have some life left.

I lit some candles-

YC Pumpkin Buttercream

YC Sugared Apple

YC Iced Pumpkin

YC Candied Apple

I need to try to finish these up. I have a lot of candles out at one time and want to finish them all up so I can make way for some holiday scents.

Hi all,

Just poppin' in for a minute on this crazy busy day. I'm melting Candle Dippers' Autumn Pear. It started out so strong I thought I'd get a headache. Turned it off while I went out to lunch with a friend and now it's just the yummiest thing evah! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gail

Safe to say I am NOT a zucchini fan, altho I love the smell of my own zucchini cooking.

Laurie - No ZB scents 4 U, huh? [smilie=th_smilies-1] I know you're not a bakery fan and ZB scents usually fall in that category. ZB is certainly a different aroma than zucchini is cooking on the stove. How's your garden - R U still getting veggies from it?

The little acorns keep hitting the house as well as tons of leaves.

Trep - I'm surrounded by oak trees, so know what that sound of acorns hitting the house is like. :wacko: Do you have lots of squirrels coming around to gather the acorns up?

Aria - Thanksfully, kids bounce back fast. Sure hope your DS is feeling better soon and can enjoy the special activities on Thursday. [smilie=yes] Sounds like fun!

Sillysmom [smilie=th_wave] - Good to C U here!

I'm melting McCalls Autumn Leaves. It's good, but it doesn't smell anything like leaves - here's the description - Reminiscent of freshly strewn leaves on cobblestone sidewalks. A crisp assortment of Hazelnut, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaves, Spun Sugar Strands, Vermont Maple and White Ginger. Makes me wonder if the leaves in California (where McCalls is) smell different than the ones in OH, cuz mine sure don't smell like that. [smilie=th_scratch] Or, maybe it's cuz I don't have cobblestone sidewalks. :lol:

Tonight i am waiting for the promised cool front and melting wedding cake from Busy Bee but getting ready to change it out to something from CFTKR I am in the mood for apples or pumpkin blends

Stella, we've been promised a cold front, too. It can't come soon enough for me!

Melting Toasted Caramel Sugar from Scentsy.

Recent melts:

Nene's - Buttered Vanilla Sugar Crystals

CFTKR - Caramel Swirl

LSC - Autumn Pear

Bella's - Sin-O-Buns

Burning:

Slatkin - Apple Crumble

YC - Gingerbread Maplr

Crossroads - Banana Nut Bread

Good Morning staring out in the 70's going to drop to the 50's today

Starting the day out with Pumpkin Bread Puddin and Pumpkin Bread both from Can do. have a super day all.

I should have known I'd love this Butter Cake melt from Nene's, but alas, I only got one to try. Wow. this is a good one. I'm putting it on my ever growing reorder list.

I'm also melting Evening Eclipse - EE

This evening it is a tart of Yankee Peppermint Swirl in my new orange crush tealight burner I just got at Yankee. I kind of went nuts--I had over $100 of store credit so I got 2 electric and 2 tealight tart burners and a bunch of tarts with my $1 coupon. I also got the turkey tealight holder so I am set for a bit. I have not used tarts much for a couple of years due to my son having severe sinus problems but that is over now and I am looking forward to using them again. It is 30 degrees colder here today than yesterday--quite a switch--also damp and very gloomy. Well, hope you all have a great night.

Sounds like some areas in CO and the NE are going to get a bit of snow. Luck-eeeeeee! [smilie=th_c61] For those that aren't thrilled at the prospect, [smilie=th_smilies-1] it won't stay around long. For now.

I'm melting FP's Apple Cider with Cloves - vedy good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]