The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

Put on Autumn Leaves from LSC this afternoon - really loved the scent but the staying power left a bit to be desired.

Also Cinnamon Spice and whatever the fire one is (too lazy to look right now) from BHG in the bathrooms.

It's supposed to get cold here tonight and I just discoverd the "heat" button on my thermostat is broken so I guess we're gonna freeze unless I can figure out another way to switch from cool to heat.

ugh

G'Nite!

Getting cold here tonight to they say 36 just last weekend it was 88

crazy Oklahoma weather. tonight i am melting Cranberry Marmalade from Perfect Scent Candles its super strong. Have a great evening

Maggie, love Warm Gingerbread & Apple! How do you like Bushels of Fun? I melted that one not too long ago and thought I'd love it, but it was sort of 'meh'

Yep Aria...I love the Warm Gingerbread & Apples too! I also thought I'd love the Bushels of Fun but I agree...it's meh. [smilie=th_sign0164]

The ring has been out of the Diamond Candle for a few days, I just haven't had time to post the p0rn shots I took. CF being down a while back had something to do with it too. I'll do it this weekend, pinky swear!

OMG Christy....I can't wait to see your p0rn! What do you think of the ring?

Finally changed out the upstairs melter...WAHM's Pink Vanilla Waffle Cone... :)

Starting off this early morning with:

Banana Crumble - Nene's

Butternut Pumpkin - Spotted Hog

Pumpkin Pie jar - Pure Integrity

Pumpkin Spice votive - Full Moon

Vanilla Pound Cake votives (2) - Swan Creek

After two days of rain, the cold front has finally moved through. It's comfortably cool outside. I might get to open the windows today.

Starting off this dreary morning (wish the sun would show its pretty face!) with a nice cup of vanilla coffee [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe .... and melting chocolate biscotti from Nene.

I have a day off [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] ... time to whip this house in shape! [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Jules..... nice selection of scents!

I have a gas tank's worth of errands to run this morning, all in different directions

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

But one of them is to the Menonite farm (30 miles away) because they just harvested zipper peas - LOVE THOSE!!

Started off melting early with Pink Pumpkins from LOL - it's a little more "bakery-ish" than I like, but hopefully the bakery will burn off while I'm out.

We made it thru the night with no heat (can you believe a broken plastic button on the thermostat shuts you down like that?! geesh) But this morning DH found some way to stick something in there and get it to go. woo hoo

[smilie=th_smilies-1]

Hope everyone has a great day!

Woke up to a freeze its 34 out there and i don't even have my heat on yet

lots to do today. Melting Buttery Gingerbread from Busy Bee. Have a great day all.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning Peeps!

I just received my first order of Front Porch melts. So far I am very impressed. Love the Zucchini Bread Cake. I find that it has a great throw and smells delicious! Yum. I also appreciate the free shipping![smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Laurie~ Good news about your DH finding a way to get that heat on! ;)

Stella~ I try to hold out as long as possible before turning the heat on too...but 34 degrees? WOW- you're brave!!!! [smilie=th_allah]

Today it's

Apple Pumpkin Fritter from LOL...a BIG FAV!!! [smilie=cloud_9]

Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Nellie's Acres...Love it! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Have a good one...it's 60 and WINDY out today..very Fall! :)

Laurie: What are "Zipper Peas"?

Cold and rainy here and just chilled to the bone.

This afternoon I'm melting LSC-Autumn Pear

and CFTKR Bonfire Bliss.

Stay warm and toasty y'all.

Currently melting lemon lava cake from cftkr while I clean and sort out school papers from the past years. Also melting luscious lemon by scentsy in the kids room.

And in the bathroom I've got burning spiced pumpkin by colonial candles.Totally different then YC spiced pumpkin smell.

I had a wonderful lunch with an old friend. I then took a nice walk at the beach to burn off some of the calories. It has been a quiet relaxing day so far.

Melting from SH Halloween sampler-

Skeleton Cook-keys

Jeepers Creepers

Banshee Bread Pudding

OMG Christy....I can't wait to see your p0rn! What do you think of the ring?

It's pretty and I do like it...one of the $10 ones of course, but that's OK.

Crazy busy but I wanted to wish Michele a happy belated anniversary! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm melting Tara's Candy Corn. It's pretty good but I smell a hint of bakery so it's not a big rave for my nose. Nice throw though!

Gail

Christy - How long did U have to burn the candle before finding the ring? Can't wait to see it! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters and it's deeeeeelish! [smilie=th_sign0162] Our temps didn't go above 44 degrees today and it's windy, gray and drizzly. Good night to light a candle! [smilie=th_c61]

Today was nice and cool - only reaching the low 70's. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting some mystery vendor tarts - "Winter Pine" in the living room and "Wild Orchid" in my room. In a bit, I'm going to light a Simple Living "Vanilla Cake" candle.

I've been out all day so am just now firing up the melter--Marshmallow Fireside from BBW. Have a great night everyone.

Don't you just love this one? I think it is one of my favorites from their current new candles.

Wow, look at all of these cool temperatures. th_autumboy.gif I was able to open up the house today. The fresh breeze was heavenly, and I could smell my melts all the way out to the end of the driveway. Your welcome, neighbors. th_as.gif

Now I'm swapping out melts for the evening sniff.

Blackberry Mallow Latte - LOL (a favorite)

Pink Creme Brulee Cookies - Tara's Candle Cottage

Pull out your snuggies everyone.

Hey everyone! Rained like ca-razy yesterday - we got 2.5 inches :blink: Sunny and windy today - very refeshing, and in the high 60's. Happy Belated Anniversary, Michele - congrats! :wub:

Last nights melts were: LOL Bubble Mint, Backroad Hobbies Old Fashioned Christmas, and Front Porch Lilac Baby Powder

Tonites melts are:

Cheryl's Fresh Cut Grass in the living room

LOL Exotica in the bathroom

Pink Flower Scents Honey Incense in the bedroom