The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

Crazy busy day today. [smilie=th_roll] I did manage to get a little melting in though, and boy, it's a good 'un! BH&G Sugared Melon Kiwi.

Gail

Found a large 2 oz tart cup from AMS in my stash...this must be from quite awhile back. The scent is Blarney Stoned and I think I like it.

::Types quietly because everyone is asleep:: :lol:

Went out with my Sis tonite, and forgot to post what I put on when I got home - whoops!

Shayz Pink Linen Sheets in the living room. Super laundry/ozone not enough pink. Like it regardless.

Orchid Lake Cedarwood Vanilla in the bathroom

Orchid Lake Havana Nights in the bedroom

::tiptoes out of thread so I don't wake anyone up - ssssshhhhh!::

:lol:

Monday was Woodwick's Applewood (lovely scent)

Tuesday was the applewood combined with Old Virginia Company's Campfire. (It's my backed apples on a campfire at Guide camp combo)

This has been moved to the bedroom so on the main burner is Old Virginia Candle Company's Hot Buttered Rum which has an amazing amount of throw.

Remelting TCC Pink Sugar Cookies this morning. I think I'm in love with this one. :wub: And considering that I really can't stand the actual Pink Sugar perfume, that's saying something! Anyway, my husband loves this one, too, so it will be on my re-order list. :)

Good morning today i am melting pink frosting from haleys in 3 warmers and pink fizz in the laundry room. Guess i need to get more warmers since i have a hard time getting my haleys and missys tart to melt

will try a 40 watt bulb and see if that helps

coffee.gif Good Morning friends...

Two melters going this morning...

Finishing up Swan Creek ~ Snickerdoodle ~ incredible scent and long lasting

Just started Grandma Thompson's Secret Recipe ~ a favorite from Can-Do.

Getting ready to go on a little vacay....we're leaving tomorrow so I need to get things packed today. We're going to be visiting my inlaws too, so I've got a nice package of tarts for MIL.

Have a great day everyone.

Aria~ Enjoy you vacation!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Sheila~ You are silly....your post cracked me up!!! [smilie=th_coffeespew]

Very excited...2 packages are :onitswaysmiley: today... [smilie=th_aa20]

This morning it's:

Cedarwood Vanilla from Perfect Scents upstairs

Downstairs:

Dirty Girlscout Shots (blend of irish cream, coffee, and chocolate minty goodness) from Bliss...I cut 1 tart into 3 peices in different warmers...we'll see how it does! ;)

Good Morning!

Been very busy trying to get DD ready to go back to college. It is a lot of work trying to get all her things together. I am so sad that the summer went by so fast. It was nice to have at least one of my children home for awhile. We moved furniture into the apartment in June so it shouldn't be too bad. She is a senior this year and turned 21 last week. Time flies!!

Melting CFTKR Mango Papaya this morning. Better enjoy these summer scents now because soon it will be time for the Fall ones.

I am also expecting two orders today-a box from Carol and my Spotted Hog order. Can't wait!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm remelting some of Carol's "Pumpkin Bread" tarts. Just half of a tart filled the livingroom, and lasted for nearly two days. I'm starting the second half; we'll see how it goes! Love this scent!

::Types quietly because everyone is asleep:: :lol:

::tiptoes out of thread so I don't wake anyone up - ssssshhhhh!::

Sheila, you're so funny! [smilie=th_laughing]

Tania, it's great to see you jumping right in and posting! [smilie=th_sml29]

...i have a hard time getting my haleys and missys tart to melt

TJ, I haven't tried Missy's, but Haley's does need a nice hot melter. So worth it though! [smilie=yes]

Aria, have a great vacay!

Michele, I'm sorry you're feeling sad, but congrats on your DD's senior year at college!

I hope your mood lifts really soon. [smilie=th_empathy]

I'm melting LSC Pink Champagne & Strawberries. Mmm, mmm good! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Gail

Added Nana's Apple Cider Donut from God's Country Candle... [smilie=th_Drglar]

Combined the 3 melters of Bliss...I think I split them too thinly. We'll see how this goes.

Were melting berry christmas by ccc,vanilla voodoo(which is not throwing great at all) by lsc,pink sugar bean and blackberry zuch bread by ss. Also burning buttercream by bb.

I too am awaiting a spotted hog order today.

I spoke to a vendor about Haleys not melting the best for several of us. She said that Janet maybe be using a pillar parafin wax that has a much higher melting point to it. And therefore,also the scent throw is not as strong as its capable of putting out.

I've been MIA all day--went shopping and hit a lot of my favorite stores. Found some candles at TJ Maxx and then hit the Yankee store. I came home and put out some of my scarecrow decorations--not all of them but enough to kind of ease into fall. I have a summer fragrance going, though, for the evening--Yankee Juicy Watermelon. Have a great night everyone.

With 3 melters going with haley's i could not hardly smell anything i finally got one to fully melt in my little hot plate but still no great scent at all so getting ready to switch it all out to cinnamon roll they are from Kim's.

I'm melting a sample from CFTKR - Country Fair Applesauce. At first I thought it was a little 'eh', just ok, but the longer it melts, different scent notes are coming thru (how do they do that?? [smilie=th_cha66] ) and I'm really liking it now, so on the 'get more' list it goes. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I accomplished a lot today. Now I am relaxing and burning YC Sugared Apple and YC Vanilla Satin.

Gail-Thank you for the kind words. This time of year is always difficult for me. I do get kind of blue when DD goes back to school.

Michelle, I get a little sad when the kids go back to school and mine aren't in college yet. Don't know what I'll do when that happens...sigh.

sweet, I agree, Country Fair Applesauce is a winner!

trep, glad to see ya...sounds like you had a good day.

Tonight we're enjoying a Slatkin candle...Sparkling Mojito

Have a great night! bf-moonswingsmiley.gif

Hi all! I just finished cleaning the house and lit a bunch of candles and a couple of tarts and ready to relax! Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Tarts

Pilgrim's Pie-CFTKR

Farmer's Market-YC

Candles

Kitchen Spice-YC

Farmer's Market-YC

Carrot Cake-YC

Golden Spiced Pear-YC

Good evening, everyone! :wub:

The rain finally cleared out, so I spent a few hours by the water - it was glorious!

Tonite's melts:

LSC Sweetgrass and Cedar in the living room - love it

Soy Breeze Silver Bells in the bathroom

County Line Maricopa County Barrel Cactus in the bedroom

Smelling great in here tonite! Have a good day tomorrow! :)