The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

Starting to get a bit worried about Cyn, since she hasn't started September's new theads. Hopefully she's just busy and preoccupied..

[smilie=th_yeahthat] Geeze...if Cyn doesn't show up soon, I think we should send out a search party. :blink: Are you guys in? [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Question is....do we start at LOL or SH? [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I'm melting CFTKR's Kettle Corn. Our county fair is this week, so thought this was appropriate. It's very realistic & yummy! [smilie=th_200912104451]

edit: Ok...now I feel bad for making light of Cyn's absence. :blush: Cyn...I truly hope all is well with you! [smilie=th_drinks]

LSC Vanilla Frosted Grahams today. I am exhausted after making two lasagnas (one I froze, the other went in the fridge to be baked tomorrow), and a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough. DH will be in homemade food heaven tomorrow night.

Hope you're ok Cyn!!

Meltin pumpkin marshmellow from scentsy

keylime cake from lol

gingerbread carmel cake from the old cys

Got some great deals today at the thrift store on candles.. will post a picture if I can figure out how to do that. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Um, pretty sure it's September now...where's our new thread? LOL Anyhoo, got some late night yummies going:

Tarts:

Harvest Danish-CFTKR

Cinnamon Butter Crescent Rolls-Bella's

Candles:

Fall Festival-Yankee

Carrot Cake-Yankee

Evening, everyone! My sister finally got her power back today! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] And thus ends Irene's reign for my family. Until Katia decides what she's gonna do in the Atlantic, that is :blink:

Tonite's melts:

Crosscreek Pink Sugared Spruce in the living room - I could burn this every night for a week and never get sick of it ::drool::

AMS Pink Coconut in the bathroom

CFTKR Ancient Incense in the bedroom

Happy Friday, everyone! :)

Tania--Grapevine and Oak is wonderful. If you take the lid off your candle and sniff it several times until you get the full mix of the scents--that is what it smells like burning. I am very happy with this one.

This morning it is BBW Cranberry Woods and Yankee Kitchen Spice.

Sorry, guys. I TRULY apologize. I have been very busy and preoccupied and totally spaced on the change of the new month. I hope I didn't worry any one too much.

I decided to homeschool my daughter this year (at the last minute). She's a 10th grader, I'm a single mom and I work full time. I think you guys can probably fill in the blanks, LOL. I'm hoping this long weekend will allow me to catch up and screw my head back on straight.

Thanks for the concern and again - my apologies! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Good morning i am melting ultimate bakery from Front porch and still have my pink strawberry shortcake from Wahm's going

have a great long weekend.