The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

I'm melting 'Fragrant Balsam Forest' from Better Homes and Gardens. It smells very complex, like a perfume, with some green tree notes. It has been melting strong all afternoon, but now I think it's dying down. I'm about to move it into the bathroom, and put something else on out here. Maybe a nice deep vanilla? We'll see.

Have a great night everyone!

[smilie=th_ee29]

Hello Friends - I'm so far behind, I think I see myself up ahead! lol

Thought I'd catch up with what's been melting around here. . .

Eucalyptus Mint from Perfect Scents is in my bathroom,

Earlier I had Cilantro & Cucumber from Front Porch in the living room,

just changed it out for Hydrangea from Can-Do.

Bamboo & White Grapefruit from Sugar & Spice is in my bedroom

and I'm about to change out DS melter and put in Fresh Fruit Slices from K's Kreations.

I am beat on my feet, but trying to get a 2nd (3rd? 4th? 5th?) wind so I can sew a little before bed.

Bye for now

[smilie=th_c55]

Big night catching up on my shows on the DVR, so I'm late w/the scenty goods :lol:

Tonite's smellies:

Shayz Pink Jasmine Flowers in the living room. Super strong!

Cheryl's Forest Pine and Soy Breeze Pink Sugar in the bathroom - one cube each in the burner. Making a homemade version of Pink Christmas Trees/Pink Sugared Spruce because I hoard that blend from LOL and Crosscreek and hate to use them up :lol:

Orchid Lake Black Canyon in the bedroom - love this one

Have a good sleep, and a great Friday to all! :)

I'm starting out with 'Brown Sugar Pound Cake' from Haley's. Such a yummy scent, and Janet does it very well.

As for later, I might do what she31462 suggested above. I like Pink Sugared Spruce, but I am out, so I will try to blend some PS with a tree scent, and see how it goes! I'll keep you all posted.

Big night catching up on my shows on the DVR, so I'm late w/the scenty goods :lol:

Tonite's smellies:

Shayz Pink Jasmine Flowers in the living room. Super strong!

Cheryl's Forest Pine and Soy Breeze Pink Sugar in the bathroom - one cube each in the burner. Making a homemade version of Pink Christmas Trees/Pink Sugared Spruce because I hoard that blend from LOL and Crosscreek and hate to use them up :lol:

Orchid Lake Black Canyon in the bedroom - love this one

Have a good sleep, and a great Friday to all! :)

She, I'm comin' over for tv and smellies! LOL

[smilie=party]

Is Shayz Pink Jasmine Flowers a blend of Jasmine and Pink Sugar? It sounds divine to me! So do the others, AND Black Canyon is a big-time fave!!

Nice choices!

[smilie=th_bb20]

I just fired up the melters and the coffee is working its magic - I don't smell anything except espresso, so no scent report from me yet.

Good Morning laptopkoffie-1.gif

Just started melting CFTKR Sour Cream Spice Cake...so delish

Taking the boys to the waterpark today waterslide.gif

Happy Melting everyone! teaparty.gif

Remelt of CFTKR Lemon Ice Box Yums this morning.

Waiting for two smellie packages that should have been here yesterday, but never arrived. They seem to be in limbo as they haven't moved on the tracking for a couple of days and they are SO CLOSE I could spit. [smilie=th_cha66] I also noted that we don't have our usual very reliable mail carrier, so I wonder if that's the problem. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Well, my packages seem to have made some progress. Officially made it to my city. Now I get to stalk the mailman. ;) Fingers crossed that they make it on the truck for delivery! And that the substitute mail guy knows what he's doing....

Good morning i am still melting pumpkin buttercreme from last night i am also waiting for the mailman i should be getting 2 orders today and i cant wait.

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

TJ and lovescent, I hope your packages arrive today! [smilie=th_cha69]

I'm melting Haley's Snow Angels. It's mint and buttercream. It's not going to be a favorite but I likey! [smilie=th_sml29]

Gail

Hi jedda! I get a little "mad scientist" sometimes and make my own PS blends :lol: My problem is I keep forgetting to order straight Pink Sugar from vendors :rolleyes: - I must remedy this next time I place an order!

Hi Laurie! Yes, it's PS and her Jasmine scent. Pretty heavy on the jasmine, but that sucker is still going strong even though I shut it off overnight!

Off to work - have a nice night, everyone! :wub:

Hey y'all..It's been such a great low humidity week here in Indiana. I've been trying to grab a little sun in the afternoon. I'nm tired of looking like a red headed ghost... [smilie=th_WE1summer013] I've been melting TDc-peace, love and patchouli and a dupe of Forever Alice from Blue Gecko(remember them?. Doc from Busy Bee, duped this last year and I don't know if they added it to their regular list, but it is SO good and a very true dup. Well, I'm heading outside to water, so have a great weekend.

[smilie=th_bb20]

I'm melting CCCC's Zucchini Cupcake - so delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] It's been delightfully cooler here too, Katz. I even got to pull the bed quilt up last nite. [smilie=th_ecd36868] It' the little things that make me happy. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Hey y'all..It's been such a great low humidity week here in Indiana. I've been trying to grab a little sun in the afternoon. I'nm tired of looking like a red headed ghost... [smilie=th_WE1summer013] I've been melting TDc-peace, love and patchouli and a dupe of Forever Alice from Blue Gecko(remember them?. Doc from Busy Bee, duped this last year and I don't know if they added it to their regular list, but it is SO good and a very true dup. Well, I'm heading outside to water, so have a great weekend.

What is the dupe called? I have those scents from BG saved. Would love to have that again.