The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Hi!!!

Sweet&Spicy - Any idea on the name of the product?

Katz - I hope your mom gets her pain under control and feels a lot better soon. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

CFTKR Tarts:

Hot Maple Latte

Bananas Foster

YC Candles:

Cherry

Coconut Bay

I'm continuing with Haley's Hawaiian Breeze, which is still going strong. I sooo love this one and it always lasts at least 2 days. Ohhh, lucky me! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gail

LSC Berry Bliss today.

Recently I had a smoothie at a nostalgic place that is very near and dear to my heart -- it had cranberries, blueberries and raspberries in it, and this tart really reminds me of that smoothie.

The last few days have been kind of crazy retransitioning to home after being gone for so long. I am having some issues procrastinating the remaining stuff in my degree (exams, dissertation etc) but I found a forum kind of like CF for people who are working on those things. This makes me feel optimistic that things can change and I can make progress!

Sweet&Spicy - Any idea on the name of the product?

LLVV - I did a search and found it - it's called Preen. It sez it won't kill existing weeds, but helps prevent new ones. Let us know if U find something that works on those darn ol weeds. Do you get those prickly kind (we call em 'jaggers')? Those grow like crazy here. One was so tall I thought about keeping it until next Christmas and hanging ornaments on it. :blink:

Melting Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls from Crosscreek....OH MA WORD!

Aria - I agree [smilie=th_slider_flirt] .... it's indescribably delicious, isn't it?

I'm melting CFKTR's Nutmeg Nellies. [smilie=th_cc15] Looking forward to Carol's site opening in July!

Busy, busy week...teenage Dabba graduated from high school tonight!

Recent melts:

OPT amaretto nog

YC candied apple

Haley's hillbilly homebrew

Haley's forbidden fruit

LS honey vanilla love dust

LS toffee apple praline

LS huckleberry honey bliss

Very interesting candle, Lynn! I like the looks of those.

Dabba - congrats to your family for making it through the high school years!

We have a Taco Pizza cooking, my Pink Sugared Strawberries from Haley's don't stand a chance right now!

Hi Everyone-Hope your weekend is off to a good start.

I am burning YC Strawberry Buttercream and melting AMS Mexican Fried Ice Cream. It smells delicious in here.

LLVV - I did a search and found it - it's called Preen. It sez it won't kill existing weeds, but helps prevent new ones. Let us know if U find something that works on those darn ol weeds. Do you get those prickly kind (we call em 'jaggers')? Those grow like crazy here. One was so tall I thought about keeping it until next Christmas and hanging ornaments on it. :blink:

Aria - I agree [smilie=th_slider_flirt] .... it's indescribably delicious, isn't it?

I'm melting CFKTR's Nutmeg Nellies. [smilie=th_cc15] Looking forward to Carol's site opening in July!

[smilie=th_coffeespew] OMG, sweet! You are a hoot! Thanks for the belly laugh!!!! And yes Crosscreek has some awesome ZB blends! I am finishing Cinnamon Zucchini Rolls this morning.... [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_congratulations] to teenage Dabba and family...time to celebrate this milestone.

This morning I am burning a Busy Bee- splinters and Rags jar candle. I LOVE this scent and it just makes me happy.

I'm still playing catch-up, but I see a little light at the end of the tunnel. I wish everyone a great holiday weekend.

Good morn, everyone. Today I'm melting: Island Nectar from BBW. This is a candle, but using a warming plate, it's to hot to have a candle lit. Have a great day.

Happy Memorial Day week-end!

[smilie=th_aa20] to teenage Dabba and [smilie=th_december2201661-1] to you, Dabba, for surviving those years!

Melting Peach a la Mode from Scentsy. Love it! [smilie=snoopy]

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting:

Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene all over downstairs...heaven.

Faded Blue Jeans from Auntie Di upstairs.

:)

Ok this Pristine Clean Pink has great throw, I really like it. It's a nice sweet clean scent but not too heavy on the Pink Sugar so far which is great because too much Pink Sugar tends to give me a headache.

Hi TeLena [smilie=th_wave] - [smilie=th_welcometoforum] I usually can't do Pink Sugar blends either. I like the scent, but the waxie form gives me a headache and makes me queasy. This is the rare (ok....almost nonexistent :lol: ) instance that I'd like a tart with a weak/light throw.

Dabba - [smilie=th_CONGRA34] to your DD! Probably both a happy and sad day 4 U. I hope the happy overtakes the sad. [smilie=th_a056]

I'm melting LS Creamy Chai Latte. Another winner! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Lasting Scent Candles... [smilie=th_yourock]

:hello:

Big CONGRATS to teenage Dabba! :confettistars:

Marcia and TeLena, so nice to see you posting here![smilie=th_e3301ae2]

I'm melting LSC Huckleberry Honey Bliss. [smilie=th_aa20] this one is so droolworthy!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Gail

Where'd everyone go? Must be out and enjoying the holiday weekend...end...end...end. Yep...it's starting to echo in here. [smilie=th_pardon]

My afternoon melt was SH's Anginettes Butter Cookie. Luv! :wub: Now it's all gone...boohoo. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] My last melt of the day is Can-Do's Cinnamon Apples Oh My!

LLVV - 10 minute sessions? I wish!! I've been doing 2-3 hour sessions several days a week and I still have a long way to go. Last year I had to stop weeding in the summer because it was too hot and dry and now I get to play catch up :P I am using paper and mulch in all the areas I can, which helps a lot on those unwelcome return visitors.

PuppyLove - thanks! I was smarter this time and emptied the pots, laid them down, and rolled them to the spot I wanted. Dad thought they'd look nice on a little brick wall around one garden and I told him he'd have to hire someone to lift them since I was officially retired from the lifting big concrete urns business. I think they look just dandy where they are, lol!!

CMarie - good luck with your degree! What are you going for?

Debra99 - YUM! Taco pizza sounds good.

Dabba - congrats on the teenDabba graduation!

I've got candles burning this evening since it's now gloomy and rainy (no complaints... it makes me take a break from working in the yard) - CBV Lemon Vanilla mini jar, TIffany-D Love Victoria jar and AMS Fruit Loops jar. The TIffany-D scent is soooo good and it's making itself known above the rest. I love that scent!

Happy holiday weekend everyone!