The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Been outside all day enjoying the heat and sun! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Very grateful for it!

Melting:

Blackberry Buttercream from FP...yummy!

Burning:

Layered Haley's candle...I'm on the second layer which is Blackberry Cookies and this dern thing is having such a hard time staying lit. The first layer burned perfectly and this one is driving me nuts! I tried taking some of the pooled wax out...only helped for 5 minutes or so...the wicks seem to be disintegrating on themselves... [smilie=th_sad-1]

Well, have a good night. [smilie=thzzz003]

Dabba-Congrats to your DD!

Becky-Congrats to your DS!

At the beach for this gorgeous weekend. Been melting LOL Tropical Vanilla Sugar all day. Love this one!!

Good morning! [smilie=th_blij51]

I'm finishing up a couple of FP votives in Monkey Farts and Mexican Monkey Farts. So good! Yesterday's LSC Huckleberry Honey Bliss still going strong! [smilie=th_cc15]

I hope you all are enjoying yourselves while remembering our veterans this weekend. [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

Congrats to our recent graduates!

This morning I'm melting 'Cupcake' from Scentsations. Yummy! Not overpowering, but good enough for me. Sweet cake and icing, mmmm!

It's race day in Indy... and beautiful sunshine.. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]This morning I am melting Can-Do Bendel Bean..I love this comfort scent. I hope to accomplish some things outside today and weed some of my flowers. Have a great day everyone.

Thanks for the congrats for teenage dabba!

Recent melts:

OPT Hansel and Gretel's House...moderate

CHC vanilla maple pecan...doubled up..weak

CYS dragon lair...a fave

YC fresh cut roses..old tart didn't do much

YC fall festival,,,crunbled when I opened it...weak

YC lemon zest...really like this one

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Added Blueberry Smoothie, Rainbow Cotton Candy and Divine Cake (all CFTKR) and poured off the Blackberry Cookies from my Haley's candle... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] ..but the wicks are now burning great so it's Absolutely Fabulous Cake... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Upstairs it's Shoreline from Bridgewater.

Have a good one! :)

I was hoping for sunshine so I could get out and work in the garden...no such luck!

Instead, I stayed in and had a "sample a thon" melting lots of samples I have stockpiled lately.

The current winner - Tea Party from Scentsy

A sample-a-thon sounds fun!

Race day was sunny and breezy and I did lots of pruning and a bit more weeding. No candles today because I have the fan blowing, but I am melting Haley's Pink Sugar cupcake tarts. It's a pretty scent, but on the light side so I tossed in two.

Burning:

Layered Haley's candle...I'm on the second layer which is Blackberry Cookies and this dern thing is having such a hard time staying lit. The first layer burned perfectly and this one is driving me nuts! I tried taking some of the pooled wax out...only helped for 5 minutes or so...the wicks seem to be disintegrating on themselves...

MaggieMae - that's so weird that the first layer burned ok, but not the second. :huh: Were you able to pour it into a cup so you can melt it?

I was hoping for sunshine so I could get out and work in the garden...no such luck!

The current winner - Tea Party from Scentsy

Debra - I always wondered... is it true that it rains a lot in the PNW, or is that a myth? [smilie=th_scratch] Tea party sounds delish! [smilie=yes]

My afternoon melt was CCCC Paradise...fantastic! :wub: Now I'm melting LS Sarah's Cranberry Apple Bread and it's [smilie=th_fabulous1]

MaggieMae - that's so weird that the first layer burned ok, but not the second. :huh: Were you able to pour it into a cup so you can melt it?

What's even weirder is that the third layer of Absolutely Fabulous Cake is burning fine! [smilie=th_pardon] There was only a little of the blackberry cookie left when I finally gave up and poured it out so I didn't loose much. I've never actually had this happen before...the wicks turned white and kept going out...almost like they were disintegrating. [smilie=help]

Hope everyone had a nice day!

Hi!

We did our Memorial Day celebrating today. It's hot hot hot here! These are the days I wish we had a swimming pool.

Dabba & Becky: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Tarts:

YC Rootbeer Float

YC Lemon Lime

Candles:

Cherry

Coconut Bay

Cinnamon Roll

Good Morning!

Heading off to the parade later...for the morning its:

Strudel & Spice from Crabby Candle

Finishing up my Haley's layer candle, Absolutely Fabulous Cake

Have a good one. :)

Happy Memorial Day!

Tarts:

CFTKR Granny Smith

YC Lemon Lime

YC Candles:

Pumpkin Buttercream (sample tea light)

Cherry

Coconut Bay

Cranberry Chutney

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY ! My heartfelt thanks to all the men and women in the military and their families who have sacrificed so much for us.[smilie=group_hug]

I'm melting SH's Snickers Latte Whippet. Delicious! It was almost too darn cute to melt, but it smells so good I'm glad I finally did.

Have a fun, safe day all! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

What's even weirder is that the third layer of Absolutely Fabulous Cake is burning fine! [smilie=th_pardon] There was only a little of the blackberry cookie left when I finally gave up and poured it out so I didn't loose much. I've never actually had this happen before...the wicks turned white and kept going out...almost like they were disintegrating.

MaggieMae - I think I'd let Janet know about that cuz it's so weird [smilie=th_cha66] and maybe she can figure out why it did that.

Happy Memorial Day!

Maggie, that's so odd about your layered candle. I don't know what to think!

I'm melting LSC Mango Sorbet. OUTSTANDING! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gail

Happy Memorial Day!

Today it is going to be AMS Sugared Shortbread.

The weather here today is absolutely gorgeous! I hope all of you have a great holiday!!

This afternoon on I am melting Luna Bleu Vanilla Chestnuts, Happy Memorial Day and big [smilie=th_teks0311] to our military and their families. We live in the greatest country on Earth. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]