The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

Happy New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

LLVV- So sorry to hear that you and your family is going thru this difficult time. Thoughts and prayer going to you and your family. [smilie=th_empathy]

Puppylove- Oh wow! Someone was trying to do something fishy with your credit card info. :o But very good to hear that your visa card company was on top of that. Thats awesome. Makes me feel kinda scared with my credit cards now and will definately be on the look out and looking thoroughly with my credit card statements. :ph34r:

Just receive a not so small CBV order and feel very guilty about it since i still have plenty of CBV to use up. [smilie=th_paper-bag] And im already placing a CFTKR order. Seeing that i was low on my CFTKR tart stash and cant be without CFTKR tarts so had to place an order with her, especially seeing that she had some samplers out that i would like to get. But i think i went a lil out of control and went out of hand of adding so many items in my cart to buy. Yikes! [smilie=th_fear8] Not only that, i was also planning to place an order with CCCC, Can Do, Nene and Front Porch and seeing Front Porch adding many new scents i like, just makes me wana place that order [smilie=th_create] ... but i stop myself and say to myself to only place this last CFTKR order and thats all. Im trying to hold off from ordering for the next couple of months. So im on lockdown. But will see how long i will last. Hee hee!

Recent melts:

FM Tropical Passionfruit

CFTKR Sugar & Spice

CFTKR Pink Sugar

CFTKR Berry Blast- like this one

CFTKR Japanese Grapefruit- this smells similar to Sea Island Grapefruit but this is more mellow on the tart tangy citrusy side then the Sea Island Grapefruit. All in all, this one is nice too.

LLVV-My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very difficult time.

Melting-

Blue Gecko Chocolate Raspberry Moelleux

Can Do Passionate Kisses

Busy Bee White Tea Ginger

It sounds like a lot of us here are seeing lots of snow. I am looking forward to the spring. This weather is nice for staying inside and melting and burning-so that's a good thing!

I have been enjoying chocolate scents lately. I used to hate them. It is funny how your tastes change.

I have an investigation going on my American Express card. It might be fraud-$109 charge for a doctor walk in in Manhattan that my DD visited over a year ago. She hasn't been there since.

Stay warm everyone!

Hi all!!!

Hope you had a great week so far, we had a bombardment of the white stuff yesterday, close to 20 inches. I am so over it already!!! Cindy, come and get it girlfriend, I know you love, love, love, snow!

LLVV, oh, I am so sorry to hear that your Dad is doing so poorly, we are praying for you, I mentioned it to G, and she said to send you a big hug and one for the munchkin too. If you need anything, give me a holla, you have my email and my number. Hugs....

Been melting all of the new YC spring scents and I love them all!!!!! The Country Lemonade from last night was awesome, and I think before that was the Pink Lady Slippers, yummy....and I'm working on the rest...

Have a good afternoon everyone, DD is home sick with somethin...not sure if its a virus or the flu. She is 15 and has only had a fever twice, and has only thrown up twice IN HER WHOLE LIFE. She had a fever this morning, and she threw up, but I think it was because she took the Moltrin on an empty stomach. Dr. says we should wait to see how she feels tomorrow before we bring her in, but she went to school, and the nurse sent her home and said she couldn't go to school tomorrow because you have to be 24 hours fever free??? I never heard of that, but now she'll have a 4 day weekend!!! I hope she feels better tomorrow, the three of us so rarely get sick, that I didn't even have a thermometer in the house. Had to send the hubby to the store this morning for one, crazy!!

I'll try to check in tomorrow, have fun!!!

Prayers to all of you with sick family and bad weather.

Made a trip to Yankee today and got some of the new spring things--they were still unpacking.

For tonight I am trying a Yankee Lilac Blossoms quick scent candle--they are like the little Glade ones you get that last about 3 hrs. Am anxious to see how it does.

Have a good night everyone.

Melting Strawberry Suga from my newest batch of CFTKR...delicious but I "think" it has pooped out already...about 3 hours...it could be that my nose is on overload... [smilie=th_idontknow]

LLVV - This is such a difficult time for you and your family. I agree that head knowledge is much different than actually experiencing what you've read about. But, you've also got heart knowledge and that's where you'll keep the undeniable truth of your unconditional love for your father and of his love for you, that will never, ever change or diminish. You're all in my prayers for peace and strength. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Cat & Sillys - hope your DD's feel better soon! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Cat - is your new avatar that dear, sweet puppy you brought home just last spring?! [smilie=th_huganimal] SO cute!

I'm melting FP's Eggnog. Wowsa....very strong and delish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

LLVV so sorry to hear about your father. you're right; it's one thing to read and u think u prepare, but one loses objectivity when u see the progression for yourself. Very difficult to see someone u love to be in pain. I pray for peace for your father, and for your family.

CCCC french vanilla coffee

CFTKR moonlight path in the bath

Haley's brown sugar pound cake here in the dining room.

I am back from the hospital. He is now under hospice care within the hospital. After they got him situated in his hospice room, I had DD go in to see him. I had her say good-bye without her knowing that she was saying good-bye. She told him about her day and what she did this week. She kissed him twice. He is unconscience and has a morphine drip so he is pain-free. Please pray for peace. Thank you.

LLVV, I'm so sorry for your heartache. How very, very sweet and also terribly sad, your DD's last visit with her grandpa. Someone earlier mentioned the word "anguish" and that's exactly what the situation is. May your family draw together and comfort each other during this difficult time. We're all here for you in friendship and support.

Katz, your kitty is almost 20 years old? Wow, that's astounding and impressive! He's beautiful! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Cat, I was wondering the same thing as Sweet. Is that your puppy dog's photo? I forget her name, sorry. Daisy, maybe? She's gorgeous! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Cat and Sillys, hope your kiddos are feeling better already!

Wow Michele, you too with the fraud investigation?! [smilie=crap]

I'm burning Haley's Caramel Cinnamon this evening.

Gail

We will be praying, LL, and I am glad your daughter did not have to see him in pain. Hugs for you, filled with strenth.

Today is another Scentsy day - My Wish

Good evening everyone!

Yep, that's my Maddie. Great big, stubborn, BULLDOG...lol

I just love that tongue hanging out-very Gene Simmons.

Tonight we are melting-

LOL-Sinus Relief

BHG-Balsam and Cedarwood

Still have that blue sugar going as well.

Have a great night.

Cute Maddie!

Starting the morning off with lemons...

Lemon Poppy Seed Cake from LOL

Brown Sugar Sunshine from CFTKR...a freebie and EXCELLENT! Definite reorder!

[smilie=th_bb20]

TGIF friends! We are watching a friends 2 miniature pinschers for the long weekend. We have a minpin pap. I sure hope they get a long. Sammy gets along well with most dogs, but 3 small dogs running around, anything is possible! This is a woman Ron works with so I've also been a busy bee cleaning up. I hope she likes Christmas trees, LOL [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I swear, this weekend we will take it down [smilie=help]

Of course, what to melt?? I turned on the Buttercream candle in the warmer and I think I'll melt Carol's Cranapple and Ginger (is that the name??) I better shower and get dd up to help me, lol. Poor Sammy, he is blissfully in front of the heater and has no idea what's happening in a few hours. I bet they have fun :) I'll try and post pictures this weekend.

Still thinking of you LLVV, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

TGIF friends! We are watching a friends 2 miniature pinschers for the long weekend. We have a minpin pap. I sure hope they get a long. Sammy gets along well with most dogs, but 3 small dogs running around, anything is possible! :) I'll try and post pictures this weekend.

Enjoy your pack of dogs and do take some pics!

White Tea and Ginger from Haley's in my cachepot by my desk - it's very nice!

Spice of the Forest in my Mini Crock in the kitchen/living room - it's having problems melting:

Unmelt2.jpg

Blue Bonnet in my bedroom moved from

Unmelt.jpg

which never would fully melt, to this:

DSC07205.jpg

where's it's going nicely.

[smilie=lookgood]

This is also a lighting of the Blue for LVV

Same ol, same ol in my bathrooms - LimeLight and McDreamy

HAVE A GREAT DAY, ALL!

LLVV, I am so very sorry for you having to go thru this. I went thru hospice with my dad 3 years ago and my son was 6 when this was happening. I remember his last goodbye to grandpop. My dad was unconscious as well but I hope he heard us. I will be praying and thinking of you all.

Last night I melted Carol's Spicy cup of joe...and this morning I am melting my last tart from BG, Pomegranite something or other....so sad she closed....

Stay warm all those in cold regions and happy Friday!

pinkcomputer.gif Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Melting one of Can-Do's wonderful scents...Secret Recipe...yum.

Happy Melting everyone

Hi Laurie- the sinus relief is very similar to vicks-eucalyptus and all that. I put it in the bathroom while my DD was in the bath to try and alleviate some of her coughing. At any rate, we are getting ready for the Dr's office this morning. I hope its not turning into pneumonia on us...the cough and fever are still not getting any better.

Still got my blue burning for the morning

Also melting Heather and Hyacinth-Candledippers (this seems to irritate the sickness the least for the moment-I may have to turn off all but the sinus relief).

Hope you all have a good day.

Hi buddies, [smilie=th_wave]

Cat, sorry for forgetting Maddie's name. She's the cutest thing ever! I hope your DD will feel better quickly.

Joan, I hope the doggies all have fun together. Yes, do post photos! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000 I bet they're all soooo cute! Dying to see what a Minpinpap looks like. <swoon!>

LLVV, thinking of you so much.

I'm melting Froont Porch's Prairie Kitchen. It's a lovely, comfort scent from a generous forum friend. [smilie=th_bomb]

Gail

LLVV: You are on my mind today..I'm sure you are worn to the bone. I was with my Dad when he "passed over' and I wouldn't have known it except for the monitor. My son was at Purdue and was actually saying his good byes to him on the phone when he passed. They say the hearing is the last sense to go. I hope everyone that is sick will feel much better soon. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I keep forgetting to thank everyone on commenting on my kitty Tip. [smilie=th_catkiss] He will be 20 years old April 1. He was from a litter of ferals at our house and when they were ready to find new homes a lady came to look at him and he headed way up our Maple tree. He was just such a sweetie and won our hearts very quickly. He has grown up with our boys and though slower these days he is still very spry and wants outside at least 2 or 3 times a day. He loves his glucosamine treats and will blink his eyes or put his paw up when he wants his treat.

I am melting Carol's Cedar and Spice and expecting a small order from her soon. I am also melting blue sugar for LLVV and family. Have a great Friday. It's cold and maybe more snow this weekend and this is my store day, so I'll catch 'all later.

Guest Viennalady

The weather here in Austria is mild and rainy and all this wonderful snow is melting away...

I am melting

YC "Harvest" a big pillar

YC "Golden Spice Pear" what an awesome scent

YC "Be thankful" one of my favorites

YC "Welcome Chistmas" sooo lovely!

Have a nice day!

[smilie=th_ecd36868]

Looking forward to some nice weather this week-end. It's supposed to be in the high 60's and 70 by Monday. I started the day with Cappucino from Scentsy and my blue for LLVV is Ocean from Scentsy.