The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

debra99

Happy New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Could NOT wait a week to melt 1 of my Last Scent tarts...

Vanilla Frosted Grahams is going in my LR and I can smell it at the other end of the house in my FR. This is AMAZING! I am so impressed and [smilie=cloud_9]

Awaiting the next big snowfall due to arrive at 6 tonight.

LLVV~ You and your family continue to be in my prayers.

LLVV - I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My best to you and your family.

I am finishing up burning my Honeydew votives from Kringle. WIth the snow in the forecast I will have to switch out to something more winterlike!

Debbie

Good Morning!

LLVV-My heart goes out for all you are going through. It must be so hard for you. I will remember your Dad and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

We are expecting lots of snow later tonight, I am sick of it already. Bring on the spring.

Morning melts from SSS-

Vanilla Latte

Caramel Cinnamon Latte

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

SnowBallhello.gif

Melting a couple of tarts from Carol today...Apple Spice Cake and Strawberry Suga Cake...both smell delightful as usual.

Headed out to run a few errands before it starts snowin'thsmileysnowing.gif....3-5 inches expected today....yay!

debra, thanks for the book info...I've only read a few chapters so far so haven't been sucked in yet...lol

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone-

Melts this morning:

Christmas Cookies-Can Do

More Rock Star-LOL

Black Raspberry Vanilla-Scentsationals

Country Berry Hotcakes-CFTKR

a mixed melt containing-Peppermint(HL) and Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean Noel(CFTKR)

Also burning YC Winter Wonderland-which it is outside with all of the snow from the last two days. But, it is bright and sunny today-although its cold. So here are warm thoughts for you- [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Have a great day everyone!

Good (almost) Afternoon!

Here are the waxworks going on around here at the moment:

- Early Sunrise (Yankee Candle tart) in my room

- LimeLight (clamshell from Tyler Candle Co) in my bathroom

- McDreamy (clam from Soy Vey - Grazia) in girls' bathroom

- Neptune's Oasis (CBV) revived and still going kinda strong in my living room potpourri pot

ready to change out hallway, but undecided as to what.

It's a grey chilly 42 degrees here in the Florida panhandle.

Thank goodness for warm smells! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

oh, and check me out - I've upgraded from newbie! LOL

[smilie=yes] I'm a scent addict now!

LLVV, I'm sure sorry to hear about your dad. He's in my thoughts and prayers, as is the rest of the family.

Laurie, you scent addict you! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I'm melting Haley's Hawaiian Breeze. Such a huge fave! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Gail

LLVV, I'm sending prayers out for you Dad. He and your family are in such a difficult situation. th_bighug-1.gif

This evening's scents are:

K's Kreations - Rolling Pines and Downy Clean Breeze

Congratulations, Nautilique. I thought you were a scent addict from the get go.icon_lol.gif

Laurie - congrats on the promotion!

OK.... all you loving the snow... do you own plow companies? Because those guys have got to be raking in the dough tonight. I can deal with here today / gone tomorrow snow, but this stuff is becoming annoying.[smilie=help]

Lots of non-scenty candles going today, but I'm melting LOL's The 3 Musketeers. I love this one. I had that "oh no!" moment when I realized I was trying one I really, really like and I only have *one*. Tragedy!

Aria, that's another good little critter - funny as usual!

Today we have our snow, but it is supposed to be 50 degrees tomorrow!

Flavor of the night - Can-Do - Twilight.

[smilie=th_thsecret] SHHHH...Sweet...I think the snow is "yay" too! [smilie=th_aa17]

Melting another Lasting Scent tart...a freebie...Moon Spice..strong cinnamon scent!

Burning:

32 Degrees

Fried Cinnamon Dumplings

Melting upstairs: Sheets of Satin from Almost Country

My Carol's order is due to arrive tomorrow but with all the snow I have a feeling that it will be delayed a day... [smilie=grrr]

Have a nice night!

Good Morning! Finally getting back to normal around here! Schools and work has been out for the last three days due to the weather, ice and snow.

Have been burning candles mostly, finished Colonial Candle in Cinnamon Sugar Cookie, this is a new favorite of mine. The candle burned all the way down to the bottom with no left over wax and the throw was great too. I will be buying more of the brand for sure.

Today I'm melting from Kim's tarts Buttery Gingerbread and it makes the house smell cozy and warm. I love it.

I hope everyone in the storms path stays safe.

Snowblow.gif Good Morning....this will be me in just a little while...lol.

We got quite a bit of snow...but not enough for a snow day for the kiddos. As soon as they get home from school, we are going sledding for sure! sled.gif

sweet & Maggie, did you guys get much snow? Have you been out playing in it yet? 26.gif I have to say that here in SE Michigan we don't get nearly as much snow as people think. They get lots up north and in the UP. I think the east coast and especially New York state get much more than we do. They get clobbered with lake effect all the time. We get lake effect here, but it's minor.

Maggie, bummer on the delay...maybe you will be surprised and your package will arrive anyway!!! pkg.gif

Sooooo, as far as melts go....I am melting my first tart from LSC today! It's Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams and it's heavenly. bf-birddancingsmiley.gif I have it in a 21 watt electric melter and it is scenting the entire first floor...yum.

I've got a bunch of chores to do today...a bunch of shirts to iron too....smiley_ironing.gif

Have a great day....I am off to play in the snow! smileysnowangel.gif

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good snowy morning friends!!

We are on day 3 of being out of school/work because of snow!! I for one LOVE the snow and I don't ever want it to go away!! I love to watch it fall and I love to play in it and make snowcream and well..I LOVE SNOW!! LOL

Just finished placing a little order from Janet/Haleys..her sale started a day early and I could NOT resist!!

Aria, have fun in the snow girl..I love getting out in it!! Its so refreshing and invigorating!! Bet your boys will have a blast too!

LLVV, I am thinking of your dear Dad and sending special healing prayers up for him!! I know you must really be beside yourself..praying a special prayer for YOU too!! HUGS!!

Today I am melting Donna's Mistletoe..its an awesome good scent!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Have a great day everyone, enjoy the snow and be safe and stay warm too!

LLVV, I'm so sorry for what your dad and your family are dealing with right now. I hope the new dr. can find something to help ease his pain.

I'm melting Central Park Pralines from Scentsy.

Good AM Everyone! [smilie=th_autumboy]

Well, the snow stopped before 7am and we actually didn't get too much...about 7 inches is all....but they already cancelled school last night and work for me as well so....DAY OFF!!! [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Aria...I didn't get to play in the snow yet...I also have TONS of ironing to do and then...I'm off to go sledding! I am expecting Carol's package today since the snow is already cleared..YAY!!! How do you like the Strawberry Suga? I ordered a bag of that...it sounded so yum!

Busymom~ I have been stalking Haley's and noticed she had the code up already so I also ordered!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Melting:

Blackberry Brulee from LSC...another winner!!!

All those of you who like snow, get out there and enjoy!

LLVV, still praying for all of you. Thinking of you a lot...

I'm so darned behind on everything since I fell on that ice. Now that I'm better, all I see around here are chores and more chores. [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

I was surprised to see HHS sale starts today. Thank goodness I have my list ready. I'll order today or tomorrow. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

So happy to hear all the happiness about Lasting Scent Candles. I'm melting my very last one, Cranberry Peppermint. Isn't that the saddest news you've ever heard? :crysmiley1: [smilie=th_butbutbut] I got a shipping notice last night for my second order from Pam. All's well and [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Gail

snoshovelf.gif I'm baaack! The snow is all cleared, the ironing done, some chores done, showered and now relaxing and gearing up to go sledding with the boys in a couple of hours when they get home. Wheeeee!

Busy, lol...I remembered you like to make snow cream....I still have to try that. Maybe later after sledding....we could eat it for dinner!!! rotfl2.gif Where's Ms. Maurie been?

Maggie, did you have fun sledding with the kiddos? Loved Strawberry Suga Cake...sweet and yummy!

Gail, 80144216fff6c77d718a8209080713c1.gif oh no...you simply cannot run out of LSC goodness!!! So glad another shipment is on it's way to ya!!! happy036.gif

So the LSC tart that I put on this morning is still going strong. It is one yummy scent...Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams...delish. I started a melter upstairs in the MBR with YC Drift Away....first time melting this one and I love it. I see a jar of this one in my future.

Okay gals, gonna have a cup of tea and read for a little while...happy melting!

letitsnow.gif

Good afternoon (almost evening) Fellow Waxaholics!

I've held back on starting some new melts because I was *supposed* to be getting a delivery from tartburners.com today. I haven't entirely given up because sometimes the UPS man shows up late here, but I'm guessing my order is delayed because of weather. [smilie=th_shout]

I must say my Early Sunrise tart from YC was a bust. It smelled wonderful but extremely poor throw. You had to get right over it to smell anything. [smilie=th_sad-1]

So I have cleaned that one out and put on Blue Bonnet from Haleys Heavenly. It's taking a really long time to melt, so no report on the throw as of yet.

Hope everyone has a scent-sational evening! :D

Melts for the day-

Cozy Moments-Banana Cream Pie

Burns for the day-

Stonehenge-HL

Winter Wonderland-YC

Not sure what I'll put on next...been too busy getting in on Haley's early.

Have a good evening everyone.