The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, everyone - Finishing up yesterday's Hot Orange Danish from Sugar & Spice - This was a very light one to begin with and it's pretty well gone now, but I'm quitting work early to go on my daughter's field trip and will be gone all day so I'm not bothering to switch it out - I just like the candlelight of the tealight for now. No melters on until I get home so nothing picked out for later. Too bad I can't put the melter on a timer so it goes on about an hour before I walk in the door! lol

Have a great day!

Good morning, everyone - Finishing up yesterday's Hot Orange Danish from Sugar & Spice - This was a very light one to begin with and it's pretty well gone now, but I'm quitting work early to go on my daughter's field trip and will be gone all day so I'm not bothering to switch it out - I just like the candlelight of the tealight for now. No melters on until I get home so nothing picked out for later. Too bad I can't put the melter on a timer so it goes on about an hour before I walk in the door! lol

Have a great day!

Now there is a thought... timers... we could really go crazy then!!!

Have a good day!

Have a great day!

Wow a melter with a timer...thats one I would get too..Enjoy your trip with your daughter Jen:)

Circle E Texas Bluebonnets

YC Aloe Vera

CC Red Velvet Cake

I have too many partially burned candles. I've got to finish a few off.

They're everywhere! :lol:

Happy Friday, all!

The Elvis is still going strong in my bedroom. I had it going for around 13 hours yesterday, and then turned it off at 11:00 when I went to bed. I turned it back on about an hour ago, and it's still quite strong.

I haven't decided what I want in my other melters yet.

It's supposed to be sunny and over 80 degrees today. Wow! I may even have to turn my ac on this afternoon.

Guest Anonymous

I have dumped more tarts in the past few hours than I have total since I started melting this past fall.

Dumped CFTKR Almond Biscotti because it smelled like a Tootsie Roll

Dumped HOT Violet and Lime because it was too floral and giving me a headache

Dumped TEA for Two dupe (never smelled the original) because it was too perfumey

Have YC Tea and Honey going right now but not too impressed so far so it may be gone soon too. :lol: I usually burn a tart at least an entire day and rarely dump anything so have no idea what my deal is today.

Mommy, I've had days like that too! One day last week I think I melted six different tarts in two melters trying to get something that I could enjoy!

Today, however, is not a Dud Day...

NENE'S ORDER CAME YESTERDAY! :lol: [smilie=HBday]

It's not a huge order, maybe only about 25 tarts...but nearly every single one is a Cake Tart with the exception of five of the BlackBerry Jam Butter Cookies. I needed to reload those. It's an addiction. :P

Check out my menu. I bought multiples of most of them:

Sugared Shortbread

Lemon Meringue Angel Cake

Birthday Cake

Cake Batter

Nanny's Scratch Cake

Cheesecake Crust

Belgian Waffle

Angel Food Cupcake

Butter Cake

Homemade Sugar Cookie

Cherry Flip Cupcake (free sample)

The only one I'm not wowed by cold is Angel Food Cupcake, I can barely smell it cold. :oops: Hoping it comes to life in a melter. The Cheesecake Crust smells wonderful cold, I can't wait to get that one in.

Last night I melted Nanny's Scratch Cake in my living room. Hubby is away on a business trip for a week so that made the dogs and I feel all warm and fuzzy. :lol: This morning in my office is Red Velvet Cake. I have NEVER been able to find this melt anywhere, and you all recommend it so highly that I had to try it. YUM!

Now I'm waiting on my cake-filled Tuscadero's order as well as my cake-filled Bella order. Going Cake Crazy!!!

Jewel

Hey Jewel ~

I'm with ya there! I'm on a cake binge myself!!! My husband doesn't usually say much, but he LOVES Nanny's Scratch Cake. It will definately be a reorder for me...

Guest Anonymous

Still melting my 7-up pound cake from Crosscreek and it is SOOO awesome!! I can't believe that I waited this long to try this scent! it is really great! Happy Friday! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I'm off work today, and I'm in a cleaning mood today. So I have lemon in almost every room.

I have Lemon drop, Lemon sugar, and Lemon sage going. It smells so good in here. I think I like the Lemon sugar the most so far.

:lol:

karla

Guest Anonymous

Oh just walked in the kitchen, and forgot about my Lemon cookie. uuuum I wish I had some to eat! Thank goodness I don't!!

I have tried so many times to get the Avatar to work for me, and it finally did!! Yeah!!!

Every other time I was trying to put pictures of my daugher or my dogs, and it always said they were to big!

Thanks for the Avatar websites. I had fun looking at them all.

karla

Oh just walked in the kitchen, and forgot about my Lemon cookie. uuuum I wish I had some to eat! Thank goodness I don't!!

I have tried so many times to get the Avatar to work for me, and it finally did!! Yeah!!!

Every other time I was trying to put pictures of my daugher or my dogs, and it always said they were to big!

Thanks for the Avatar websites. I had fun looking at them all.

karla

Your avatar looks great, very Spring-like, great colors!!! Are the lemon scents you are melting now from McCarley's?

It is snowing! Can you believe it?

I had already picked out my work smell - House of Soy Forsythia...now I wish I had brought something like gingerbread or apple cobbler!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm burning my new candles again today. I also have my Egyptian Cotton still kicking in the BR and I just put on a YC Sugar Cane & Vanilla in the kitchen. That one had the older label on it, so we'll see if it's still good. Everyone have a great weekend!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm burning my new candles again today. I also have my Egyptian Cotton still kicking in the BR and I just put on a YC Sugar Cane & Vanilla in the kitchen. That one had the older label on it, so we'll see if it's still good. Everyone have a great weekend!

Enjoy your new candles!!

Guest Anonymous

The YC Tea and Honey got dumped also. No throw. Now I am moving on to Crosscreek Citrus Cream. I am almost through this Crosscreek order and am melting them just to get rid of them. I figure I am not going to be happy with anything today apparently so might as well melt one I am not excited about.

Its nap time for a bit and will be changing out all my scents..the texas bluebonnet from tuscaderos had almost no throw..thats a 1st for me with Sandys tarts..

Summer Lovin is fabulous from BIP..think I will be changing to Bizzy b's pineapple/coconut milk.

The YC Tea and Honey got dumped also. No throw. Now I am moving on to Crosscreek Citrus Cream. I am almost through this Crosscreek order and am melting them just to get rid of them. I figure I am not going to be happy with anything today apparently so might as well melt one I am not excited about.

I hate melting days like that...hope u can find a winner in there somewhere..

Me too! I had a couple bad days when the only time I could get a decent throw was when I used the tealight melter. Then the throw was drifting off to parts unknown in the house. I'd melt in the family room - no smell. But suddenly it would appear upstairs! Wish I could color the scent vapor so I could track it and see where I should be setting my melters for better results! [smilie=th_confused3]