The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Hi all. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Tonight I have my new candles burning (Amber Glow in the comp room, Midnight Jasmine in the LR) and a YC Berry Jam tart in the bedroom. I almost put on an LOL tart, but decided I wasn't in the mood for a heavy bakery scent tonight. Good night!

Scentsnob, you are melting Yankee stuff? I'm surprised! For some reason, I was thinking you were anti-YC.

Jason,you are right! You have a GREAT memory... I always said they were overrated ! ( even started a thread at QVC some time ago saying so..oops)When I gave up tarts and was sifting through ebay for candles I found this seller who donates to abused animals.. I couldn't resist! I'm so happy I gave them another try because I had been really sick off and on for 3 weeks( found out it was a bleeding ulcer) and could barely stomach any scent for too long.. A couple days ago I put on my yankee candles and they were perfect.. I will continue to buy from that Ebay seller..I LOVE vanilla Lime, Pineapple Gardenia so far! [smilie=th_51991986]

Scentsnob, Hope you are feeling much better!! :lol:

Juicy Orange - YC in the kitchen

Aloe Vera - YC bathroom

Bear Claws - CrossCreek at my desk

Ahh smells like a good day starting out.

Guest Anonymous

Morning y'all. HOT Bubbly Vanilla in the melter currently. I love her tarts. Hoping to get my bath and body order from her soon. If they are as great as her tarts then I will smell great.

Guest Anonymous

Happy Sunday :lol: Currently burning my PI Herb Garden candle for work.....Will start the melters in the other rooms in a bit. Have a great day!! [smilie=th_51991986]

See......................................thats why I still LOVE YC, because they don't make you sick to your stomach. I am not a fan of the "knock your socks off" strong scents. I don't want to choke on a scent, just enjoy whiffs every now and then.

Today I am melting my crosscreek again, vanilla smoothie and white peach. YUM!

Guest Anonymous

This morning I am melting Enlish Ivy in the master & Mountain Spring in the LR.

Both very strong, may have to open some windows today.

Trep, that Vanilla Lime sounds good. How do you like it? I'm on a lime kick for some reason.

I've got the last of Lemon Sugar from Angie's going - definitely will re-order that scent. Then Blueberry Muffin from Texas Scentsations for my blue. I don't smell it yet, though. I only put in 3 hearts, and think I need to add a couple more. Cherry something from Momma's Soy Tart Mart - haven't been back in to check on it. French Market candle from McCarley's.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Happy Sunday, post sale!

I have Contemporary Hawaiian Breeze (blue)

and the Evil Stepsister is still hanging on.

Did you sprain that clicking finger yesterday, Debra? [smilie=th_51991986]

Happy Sunday, post sale!

I have Contemporary Hawaiian Breeze (blue)

and the Evil Stepsister is still hanging on.

Did you sprain that clicking finger yesterday, Debra? :lol:

Naw, just keeping the muscles exercised and in shape! [smilie=th_51991986]

In the kitchen I am melting Buttercream Crunch from Candle Haven. One melt is enough for the entire downstairs. Haven't started the other melters yet. Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Sunday! [smilie=th_51991986]

Guest Anonymous

Nene's Tea Party and Lemon Meringue Angel Food Cake....both great!

In the kitchen it is Tara's Waterfall and in the Living Room it is Hurricane in 2 melters, in the bathroom tea light it is JD's Sweet Orange and Chili Peppers, and the comp room it is TTMS Spanish Sangria. More fruit than normal for me.

Have a wonderful day everyone

In the kitchen it is Tara's Waterfall and in the Living Room it is Hurricane in 2 melters, in the bathroom tea light it is JD's Sweet Orange and Chili Peppers, and the comp room it is TTMS Spanish Sangria. More fruit than normal for me.

Have a wonderful day everyone

I am slow today, slpit - who is JD and TTMS? [smilie=th_51991986]

Guest Anonymous

I had some tarts special made for me in Dune by Christian Dior. OMG they smell so good!

It is my favorite perfume! It has that musky smell that is so good. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

[smilie=th_clap1]

karla

cyn--I am really liking my YC Vanilla Lime--it is fast becoming a favorite for me. I tried it last year when it first came out and didn't think I liked it but I have been melting it a lot recently and really like it. It is just like the name sounds--about an even blend of lime and vanilla. I like to put it on in one part of the house and put YC Sweet Strawberry on in anther part and let them blend--very nice combo. But it is just as good by itself. You might want to try a tart or two if you are into lime right now. Hope this helps. Nancy

I am slow today, slpit - who is JD and TTMS? [smilie=th_326db8b3]

JD is the old Jaycee Daniel, she is no longer in business. It is rumored that she sold her scents to Jojoelle. I do not know, but she carries a lot of them. TTMS is Things That Make Scents and she also has Lemming Central. www.thingsthatmakescents.com

I decided I wanted a partial change for the afternoon so dumped the strawberry--they were close to gone anyway and put on K's Kreations Birthday Cake in the LR and Crosscreek Pineapple in the tealight in the bathroom downstairs. I am keeping the YC Vanilla Lime in the upstairs bath as I only put it in a few hours ago and it is going strong. Will replace it this evening with something yet to be determined.

The sun is trying to peek out but with little success. I have about forgotten what it looks like. I imagine in July I will be hoping for a few clouds so shall try and convince myself I like them now. Ha. [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Guest Anonymous

momoftwo

Though I do have PI's oatmeal cookies coming...

Let me know of this one. Oatmeal cookies are right up my ally. My favorite is RG.

Cheryl

Will do, Cheryl....Order arrives on Tuesday [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Guest Anonymous

Forgot to post my scents for the day [smilie=th_326db8b3] Went to Tuscadero's Zuccini bread in my main melter, finishing up Aroma Soy's Love Spell upstairs and in my office I had Tuscadero's Olive Blossom (pretty, but light). I'm taking my daughter to grab some lunch (my son and husband are at a car show - perfect excuse not to make anything myself [smilie=th_clap1] and then I'll switch things out for the afternoon.......