The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Okay I put the Prim Wishes on Boogs- you are right-I love it!!! It is exactly what I needed today. I think I am going to put Satin Sheets on in the bedroom before beddy bye time...

everyone have a good night and happy melting/burning!!!

Finally dumped Bear Claw (this was a good one) and put in Cranberry Orange Spice from Candle Haven. Needed something strong to cover up the fish odor from dinner.

Brrrrr...it is really windy here so even though it is about 40 degrees, it is freezing outside! Need something comfy -

Bella's Butterscotch something (Brulee? label smeared)

Crosscreek: Cinnamon roll.

YUMMY!

Now if I can just stay out of the refrigerator...it may be a long evening! :lol:

Good Morning... melting Whiff and Sniff's Chestnuts and Brown Sugar and Lushious Lemon Grahams... will probably change to something lighter this afternoon. I have some heavier winter type scents that I want to use up.... :lol:

added Whiff and Sniff's Vanilla Buttercream Crunch to the mix...

Guest Anonymous

Spiced Cranberry from Angie's. Might toss in a few chunks of Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper to mix it up a bit.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Currently have Hot Orange Danish from Sugar & Spice for my desk scent. I guess I'll finish up the Tuscadero's Purple Rain I started last night after that. I'm jealous of all the lilac scent melting going on right now - I'm totally out of any of those (LOVE lilacs) but I have some on the way......

Good morning, everyone! It's going to be a gorgeous day here in NC ~ close to 80 degrees and sunny. Ahhh, I'll get to send the kids outside to play for a few minutes of peace and quiet for me.

So far, it's butter cookie from the mississippi mama in my computer room, and vanilla cream from aroma soy in my bedroom. I'll probably dump the vanilla cream soon, since I had it going all day yesterday, and it's pretty weak now. But, I got a good 12-14 hours out of it, so I think that's pretty darn good. I'm not sure what else I'm going to melt today, but I'm sure I'll find something good.

Happy Thursday! :P

Guest Anonymous

It is dreary, damp and disguisting today so wanted something cozy. Was pretty pleased with my Chery's painted lady yesterday so melting her 7 up pound cake today. Fabulous. This is one yummy scent.

Just put Black Ginger and Bamboo upstairs. Have it in my 14W in a tart pan and I am getting no throw. Since I am new to her tarts and don't know how they perform in my different melters I am going to switch it over to a tealight and see if that kicks it up some.

This morning I have a theme going- Autumn Lodge-CYS and Bamboo Cabin-CHC

Not sure what I am going to do in my bedroom...

Guest candlefreak

Good morning!

This morning since dh wasn't home, I wanted to try the melts I got from Jason and Grace's Country Cottage. I put Chocolate Drizzle in one melter and Fresh Squeezed Oranges in the other. The Chocolate Drizzle is going to be taken out! Sorry, just didn't like it....and it smelled a bit like peanut butter too. The Orange had a really good scent just not strong enough for my liking, so it will be getting replaced also.

Going to put in CBV Kiwi Kicker next. It smells awesome cold!

Jule- Jamaican Vacation is one of my favs!

Guest Anonymous

Got a huge Crosscreek order yesterday and I am melting Twinkies. it has barely started to melt and it smells wonderful!! Can't wait to try more!

Guest Anonymous

Cleaning out the burners now and have my scents lined up and ready to go. lol

Mommas Soy Angel Kiss

Delightful Thingz White Tea and Ginger

Crosscreek Birthday Cake

Have a Happy Thursday!!!

Still have my Strawberry Cake tart going in the living room today. In the bedroom I had put Cobblestone's Vanilla Hazelnut, but some really horrible cigar smell has come through our vent from the next apartment and the Vanilla Hazelnut just made it smell worse! Ugh! I'm going to have to open the window and air out the bedroom and find something really strong and really fresh to try to get rid of it! Heading to YC store later. I'm really curious about their new Amber Glow scent they came out with.

Guest Anonymous
but some really horrible cigar smell has come through our vent from the next apartment and the Vanilla Hazelnut just made it smell worse! Ugh! I'm going to have to open the window and air out the bedroom and find something really strong and really fresh to try to get rid of it! .

Oh Yuck Yuck Yuck!!! That used to happen to us when we lived in apartments. It was so nasty.

Hope you can find something to take that smell out.