The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Sorry guys-just popped in a Hot Apple Pie to go along with my fall line up today. I won't mention the "P" word anymore today!

Heidi-I'll send you a truckload of these darn walnuts! Not only do I have a bunch of nut trees, I also have a bunch of squirrels! It's hilarious to watch them fighting over whose tree is whose.

Guest Anonymous
:lol:

So where is everyone? I have been waiting for hours for you all to show up!! That's it-NO PIE FOR YOU!!!

Funny, Cat! Reminds me of Seinfeld's 'soup nazi - 'No soup for you!" :lol:

[smilie=th_834c9e54] Oooooo.... Cat, someone just said Heidi's making us brownies!!! Drop the pie and let's get there before they're all gone........ [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Just put on LOL's buttery croissant, not melted yet. Cold smell reminds me of Nene's

homebaked bread (love that one!)

I've been melting Cinnamon Rolls by Candle Haven today! Smells just like I am baking cinnamon rolls!

Funny, Cat! Reminds me of Seinfeld's 'soup nazi - 'No soup for you!" :lol:

[smilie=th_834c9e54] Oooooo.... Cat, someone just said Heidi's making us brownies!!! Drop the pie and let's get there before they're all gone........ [smilie=th_ecd36868]

:lol:

Bet you are too late...cyn ate all the pie yesterday!

Melting more of my "bits" from Candles by Lucy.

Hey!

DesertRose, sorry about your night last night. I'm glad your power is back on.

Buttery Gingerbread - CBV

Guest Anonymous

I've had Sun & Sand from Candle Haven going all afternoon again today.....I absolutely love this scent and it's so perfectly and classically summer to me, especially when we've been in and out of the pool today!

patchouli in the kitchen

snow angel in the living room

downy in my daughters bedroom

ginger peach in my bedroom

snow angel is my favorite but i don't know which tart compares to it. i got the fo from imagescents off of ebay but i've never seen a tart called snow angel. if anyone has, let me know. thank

Guest Anonymous
patchouli in the kitchen

snow angel in the living room

downy in my daughters bedroom

ginger peach in my bedroom

snow angel is my favorite but i don't know which tart compares to it. i got the fo from imagescents off of ebay but i've never seen a tart called snow angel. if anyone has, let me know. thank

What does snow angel smell like?

Guest Anonymous

Raspberry Almond Cake from HoT today. 2nd day for that one. It's finally dying down now. I can never toss a good raspberry or blackberry scent out before it's kaput. lol

Melting Red Tea & Cypress from Soy Lovely upstairs. I had one of the Scentsy burners that was re-called and today I got my replacement so of course I had t try it out. :lol: