The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Actually there is something that can help your nose a bit. Sounds silly, but take the lid off your coffee can and smell the grounds for a while. This is a trick a candle maker told me about. It does help for a bit.

That candlemaker must be sniffing something else besides coffee grinds. Any decent candle shop will have coffee beans out so when you switch testing scents, you can get your sniffer objective.You smell the same thing for a long time, and you become immune to the scent.

Cute suggestion though. Thanks slpit

[smilie=th_jaja]

Guest tammye

Even tho I hate the smell of coffee I will try that. Today I can really smell my melts and I am melting several different scents from AromaSoy. Thanks for the tip.

I find that I like sniffing the coffee beans and grounds - and I don't like candle scents in coffee...go figure.

Today I started with an Orange simmer oil, will melt Bean Pods Earthly Embrace at the office.

Today, I have Coco Lavender from Candle Haven melting....I think these tarts are GREAT! I will order from here again!

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Hi everyone! This afternoon, it's raspberry lemonade from beanpod in my bedroom, pineapple slices from a cheerful giver in the kitchen, and fresh cut grass from missy's tempting tarts in the living room. Everything smells fabulous, especially the fresh cut grass. I really like this scent!

Guest Anonymous
I'm on the third tealight for YC's Blueberry Scone. It's definitely fading at this point, but has a little bit of life left in it.

Ooh That sounds scrumptious! Is it a new Yank scent Jason? I haven't seen that one before.

Afternoon melts jsut started...Crosscreek pineapple upside down cake in the kitchen and in the den it's yuzu from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Guest Anonymous

Green Tea/Cucumber from Carol - (CFTKR)

Lavender Lullaby - Pure Scents

An absolutely beautiful day here and I will keep my fingers crossed that there is no more rain.

The late afternoon burn is Citron de Fleur in the living room from Soy Indulgence. A beautiful combo citrus scent that is almost creamy and room filling. In the comp room it is Creme Brulee and in the basement it is Potpourri Spice from BusyBee.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Guest Anonymous

Bella's lemon cupcake (not on her scent list anymore) Nice & lemon-y. Ummmmmm.

Found some Blueberry from Arts & Hearts. Started out good, but turned like a lot of blueberries do for me.

Candle - Berry Berry Lime from Pure Scents. Nice but light.

CBV Fresh Baked Bread. Yummy!

Hi, Fleur, Cyn and everyone!!!! I've been busy moving so there hasn't been much time for posting. However, I have to say that I am so happy with my new place! It's tough, 'cause we're going from a HUGE house to this more normal-sized one and it's never easy "shrinking", but I think it's going to be great! We saw two very large deer in the back yard yesterday (bucks, about 160 lbs each), a doe, bunnies, and there's a snow-covered mountain out the front window...gotta love it! Another good point: with the lower ceilings and closer quarters, my tarts are throwing great! LOL! I hope to get back to ya'll again soon...

Have a great night all!

Greeting fleur, we will melt one for you!

Send, congrats! Do you know which mountain it is?

I am melting Tuscadero's Lavendar and Lace

and an apple pie - still not too crazy about those bakery ones!

Guest Anonymous

Nothing today. I have had a headache all day. It's such a Monday.

Nothing today. I have had a headache all day. It's such a Monday.

Sorry about the headache, Rembran. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Coconut Curry Custard by CH in the kitchen. TS celtic moonspice in the bedroom. Goddess by Candle Haven in the bathroom and Candle Haven plumeria in the den.

I'm on the third tealight for YC's Blueberry Scone. It's definitely fading at this point, but has a little bit of life left in it.

Ooh That sounds scrumptious! Is it a new Yank scent Jason? I haven't seen that one before.

Yes Rembran, it's a new Yankee scent. They've all ready come out with their Fall line! Can you believe that? It's a good one, imo.