The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

This morning it's Vanilla Nut Bread from Sugar & Spice. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and stays cool! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

We just got home from church and lunch at Burger King with the kids. Whew, it's just nasty hot outside! Thank goodness my a/c is working so well.

So far, it's yc's cucumber cantaloupe in the computer room, and teaberry mountain's chocolate covered cherries in the kitchen. I haven't figured out what I want in the other rooms yet.

Guest Anonymous

Upstairs: Patricia's Wisteria - Pure Scents

Living Area: Melonade - Gramma Fran's

Office: Summer Sorbet - Brown Bag Candles

Earlier: Sun & Sand - Candle Haven (I won't get tired of this one until fall)

pink sugar violets from the keeping room in the living room.. this is one of my new favorites. i can't get enough of this scent.

bedroom - lick me all over

kitchen - candy cane

That scent list sounds yummy! How is that melonade? Is is stronger on the Melon or the Ade??? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Guest Anonymous

That scent list sounds yummy! How is that melonade? Is is stronger on the Melon or the Ade??? [smilie=th_jaja]

Hmmm....It's actually a really nice balance of both - very tart s maybe stronger on the 'Ade' but not lemony at all.

i'm with you littlegoblin....beginning to think I have candlenose! :?

You're funny Dabba. Burning CoCoMint Frost - CH, Secret Memories - MaximumScented(the brochure is called Country Heart Candles...seems like it would be CHC, but that is Cottage Hill Creations, so what can we use for Maximumscented.com)?

Also put on their Peppermint.

I was thinking I had a bad sniffer, but now I see I'm not the only one. It must be the heat because I put in a fresh melt and plugged in a small electic fan, and now the throw is really great in this room.

[smilie=th_jaja]

Guest tammye

I notice I have been having a hard time smelling stuff lately. Is there a cure for candlenose??????